Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua (37500 Views)

Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua / Adolor Okotie-Eboh Dies, Uduaghan, Ogboru Mourn (photo) / Oshiomhole: Governors Divided As El-rufai, Ganduje, Battle Akeredolu, Bello, Oba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by NgwalandAba(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rest on, I cried today something I've never did since the demise of My mother.

We all miss you sir...rest on.
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by SonOfTheRisingS: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in peace TB Joshua, he was a great preacher of Christianity, May his soul qualify for heaven or hell examination on the other side.

For those in government massacring unarmed innocent citizens agitating and protesting for a better future; "if today were to be your last day on earth, where will you be?"

Rip.

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Gavel(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
It's really a sad loss.
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by ofeco: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in peace Sir. God knows why he called you back early.
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Oracleforce: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Akeredolu doesn't forget the son of the soil...
Weldone sir...

Sanwoolu is yet to send any message concerning the demise of TB Joshua....what a shame...!
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by mastermaestro(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cryptodegen:

Finally someone who knows what's up

I am among the few. The guy's deception was first class.
But one can't expose things because the number of deceived followers is staggering. Thank GOD no man is GOD! Everything has an end.

1 Like

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by mastermaestro(m): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Angrygoat:
And the End of the coven called the synagogue

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. Indeed not everyone was deceived.

1 Like

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Greatzeus(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
This man's death remains the only demise of a prominent Nigerian ( Note: prominent),that pained me so much. I have read of Governors dying,senators, ministers,Reps, celebrities etc I never gave a shit or felt a thing. I never will.
But this man's death pierced my heart to my soul damn. I have never been to his church,I don't watch his program,but I know he loves the poor and he's a chronic giver.
I hope he's in a better place,cos I still have reservations concerning Nigerian pastors. God bless his radio active remains. One Love.
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by raymond0123: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
I will forever miss you tb Joshua..RIp
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Gjmff: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Life
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by mixmastering: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Angrygoat:
And the End of the coven called the synagogue
Share the gist...?
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by mixmastering: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
vannessa7:

May God enlighten your mind, I have too many evidence to support my claim but here is not the right channel for talk. Maybe he has repented though. God is merciful

I am listening. Where is the right channel ?
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by mixmastering: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
mastermaestro:

But one can't expose things because the number of deceived followers is staggering. Thank GOD no man is GOD! Everything has an end.
Learn to expose things for the sake of others not yet deceived.
I would love to hear thoough.
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Alberttahir: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace, amin. Great loss.
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Cryptodegen: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
mastermaestro:

Hopefully this is the end of the occult man, although am suspecting this is all a charade, he might show up one day and say he has risen from the dead and start telling tales of heavenly bliss...Hopefully he's really dead
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by mastermaestro(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cryptodegen:

Hopefully this is the end of the occult man, although am suspecting this is all a charade, he might show up one day and say he has risen from the dead and start telling tales of heavenly bliss...Hopefully he's really dead

The Almighty GOD won't let him. If it wasn't really dead, he will be dead now. Thank GOD for few folks like you who can still discern between true soldiers of light and packaged agents of darkness.

1 Like

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by lolu2019: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cryptodegen:

u can criticize him for all I care. I know that he is a true man of God. I am not a Christian. but I can tell you that children of God knows themselves. I woke up to the news of his demise after a doctor finished interviewing me in my dream. I cried during the interview.i never knew it was T.b Joshua telling me goodbye. I stayed in ikotun.may God rest his soul.
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by mastermaestro(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
mixmastering:

Learn to expose things for the sake of others not yet deceived.
I would love to hear thoough.

I do expose things to loved ones as well as very close and spiritually mature acquaintances. But It is very difficult to convince otherwise a person who is already enchanted and swayed by 'miraculous' displays.
Well I will just keep watching until GOD gives me a 'loud' and 'strong' voice.

These false fellas are not few at all. What pains most is how popular and influential they have grown. I am not saying there will not be false prophets. That will be going against the very prophecies of our LORD JESUS who had warned us of false prophets in the last days.

The case however with Nigeria is the large number of false prophets and preachers dominating and leading so many people downhill.

This is why all Christians must crave for the gift of discernment. The gift, to me, is one of the greatest gift the HOLY SPIRIT poured upon the church. Unfortunately, many Christians neither have it nor even desire to have it. It's pathetic!
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Shalommy(f): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
When will buhari die? Lucifer needs him
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by vannessa7(f): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
mixmastering:

I am listening. Where is the right channel ?

Firstly, can you listen to the silence, it's almost deafning, silence from other men of God in this nation, his colleagues, as great as he was they are still dragging their feet about visiting and sending condolences, I'm sure they will but it should be all over the internet by now. I'm sure you will read from others who share my view

1 Like

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by vannessa7(f): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
lolu2019:
u can criticize him for all I care. I know that he is a true man of God. I am not a Christian. but I can tell you that children of God knows themselves. I woke up to the news of his demise after a doctor finished interviewing me in my dream. I cried during the interview.i never knew it was T.b Joshua telling me goodbye. I stayed in ikotun.may God rest his soul.

What was the interview about
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Cantshout: 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
RIP Man of GOD sad
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by vannessa7(f): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sheggy13:

But same TB Joshua travels abroad to minister and perform miracles and healings over there. If his power is localized to Ikotun-Egbe where the Synagogue is as you suggest, then he shouldn't have been able to do those things abroad. As for whatever the person you know that grew up there is saying, please be careful of propagating something you didn't witness yourself but was told by a third party. At the end, only God knows those who are genuinely is.

Abroad does not count because they are clueless about the evil spiritual, any miracle can be stage managed easily among other things, his case is an open secret, if you know, you know and I witness some myself, at least I know two women who went to his church for miracle but came back to narrate how he slept with them, and they entered into serious problem that made them to start seeking for help and confessing all they experienced, note it happened several years apart and at different locations
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by mixmastering: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
vannessa7:

Firstly, can you listen to the silence, it's almost deafning, silence from other men of God in this nation, his colleagues, as great as he was they are still dragging their feet about visiting and sending condolences, I'm sure they will but it should be all over the internet by now. I'm sure you will read from others who share my view
Yes I am, but they are dropping it in bit and pieces too.
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by mixmastering: 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
mastermaestro:

I do expose things to loved ones as well as very close and spiritually mature acquaintances. But It is very difficult to convince otherwise a person who is already enchanted and swayed by 'miraculous' displays.
Well I will just keep watching until GOD gives me a 'loud' and 'strong' voice.

These false fellas are not few at all. What pains most is how popular and influential they have grown. I am not saying there will not be false prophets. That will be going against the very prophecies of our LORD JESUS who had warned us of false prophets in the last days.

The case however with Nigeria is the large number of false prophets and preachers dominating and leading so many people downhill.

This is why all Christians must crave for the gift of discernment. The gift, to me, is one of the greatest gift the HOLY SPIRIT poured upon the church. Unfortunately, many Christians neither have it nor even desire to have it. It's pathetic!
But I am willing to listen to you.
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by vannessa7(f): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
mixmastering:

Yes I am, but they are dropping it in bit and pieces too.

Ok, it's like you like gist, I will share a few here, apart from two women I know who after going to synagogue for miracle came back to narrate how he slept with them and destroyed their lives because they started experiencing worst challenges after they came back, I have met people whose family traveled from Abuja to synagogue for miracle but after receiving the healing came back home and died or their child or spouse died in a mysterious circumstances or the sickness came back on them after they must have been on tv giving testimonies. I also know a Rccg pastor in Abuja who said he was a little boy when TB Joshua started his church and they lived behind the church, he said they saw how they dug big pits every night and bury things in the night. You need to see this pastor talking about him, maybe he repented before he died though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Audu’s Son, Mohammed, Nominated As APC Governorship Candidate By Kogi East / President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) / Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.