Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:52 PM

Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video (41665 Views)

Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures / Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video / Update On Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by Konor: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
smiley
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by chiomzy86(f): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
Some weeks ago, IPoB miscreants tried to plant bomb somewhere around this waterline but was foiled..

Other areas like Etche and eleme are dominated by IPoB, this is why the crime rate in these areas are too high and would have been worse if not for the iron fist of Wike.

Wike is indeed a blessing to the good people of rivers state..

Wike, Mr Project
The JuJu neutraliser
Mr Talk and do

You need help.dont let that word ipob kill you..you hv not even commented on the fly over ,na ipob be your wahala..keep hating them while God keep blessing them.
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by MrFlavvor(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sapaboss:
Mtcheww!
Can't someone get help frm you nairalanders?
sapa kill you dia grin
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by Indispensable85(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hmmmm........nice.
Obaseki come and see your mate ooo
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by Spiff20(m): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Itzteewhy:
It almost resemble the one being built here in Kaduna.

But I don't know why the infrastructure being built here in Kaduna doesn't reach the news?
You mean the one in Kawo? That's more than a year?
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by loswhite(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I hope it won't be like that of Okorocha who littered the whole of Imo state with projects but they were all substandard projects
Julius Berger dont do substandard projects.
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by loswhite(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
PoloG:
Na only flyovers state government sabi build for Nigeria...them no sabi build ultra modern markets, housing estates, event centres(like 02 arena), skyscrapers, industrial park, manufacturing plants, etc..
Rubbish
Atleast he is building ROAD infrastructure...
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by film3four: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by davosky304: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
For flyover, after Amosun, na Governor wike ohh
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by dozai: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
triple996:
Meanwhile some people are busy burning infrastructures only to cry marginalization grin
INEC office and Police station follow for infrastructure?? Make we hear word abeg.
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by tenpipsperday: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
kellystech:
Wike is now your man because his not in support of Biafra, your situation is pitiable

The fool is irredeemable. Since one small Igbo boy bought his father's compound along with all his forefather's graves he hates everything Igbos. But when the small boy was hustling in the market the fool was busy rubbing bleaching cream looking for one low budget agbo seller to impregnate.

One day he will get a heart attack. Nke aha agaa.
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by Gjmff: 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by Royal55: 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
wike my mr project, my governor, my pos africa, this man has been working right from his first tenure until now his second tenure. this man is really an agent of change who i think can transform nigeria if given the chance...

mind you, am neither pdp nor apc
i support inec, don't ask me how
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by AfonjaConehead: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
IpobXLX:
Is that beta than the death that now litters Imo beside as bad as Okorocha was he is still far beta than both Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi.

Gbenue soun jare and get out!!!! Fulanis are butchering your people and you are here as the usual deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs that you are!!!!
You are even so shameless to name yourself ipob!!!! grin
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by winterfell007(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
Wike is making effort to ensure good people of Rivers state enjoy the state's resources.

No wonder he doesn't want to be anywhere associated with onion thieves.

Like someone alluded you are just 'SIMPLYMUMU' undecided undecided
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by Cherez: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
Wike is making effort to ensure good people of Rivers state enjoy the state's resources.

Never with simply idiots and criminals slaughtering farmers everywhere
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by smasher1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I hope it won't be like that of Okorocha who littered the whole of Imo state with projects but they were all substandard projects

They're all Julius Berger projects. Be rest assured of quality.
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by Kakamorufu(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
about time. This is the area i've been hoping has a flyover soon. wike do well
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by Ikpongiton: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Itzteewhy:
It almost resemble the one being built here in Kaduna.

But I don't know why the infrastructure being built here in Kaduna doesn't reach the news?
which kaduna?it is kaduna street in port harcourt and not kaduna state in the north, man by dwarf -brained terrorist.
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by chikason22(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo:

Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by meobizy(f): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Not one bad posture was seen that day. We need less of cars and more of bicycles in this country. I could care less about the construction other than the fact it will lead to more cars on the road.
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by naijanaso: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:

This is Julius Berger bro. They have an international name to protect. You need to visit there and see for yourself. The construction make sense
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by Sagay212: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
As you are building all the fly overs a d bridges, also ensure to protect your people from Fulani terrorists so that terrorists invaders from Niger republic don't end up inheriting what's meant for the people of rivers state.
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by sageb: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
I will pass there tomorrow. mr. project is working
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by sageb: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
pode:
wow, I love this one, they should to extend it to garrison
There is one.in garrison already. Fashola.came and commission it
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by ukahrawah: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
Ever since Wike, the man with big hairy iron ballz began to speak the language IPoB understands, I notice you guys have been criticizing every gadamn thing he does..

What happened to your JuJu? Has it stopped working in Rivers state?

Cigarette is already damaging this guys liver. It shows in his face.

Seems like cigarette motivates you to speak against the Igbos.

Go pay more attention to your failing health.
Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by OnionBandit(f): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
ukahrawah:

Cigarette is already damaging this guys liver. It shows in his face.

Seems like cigarette motivates you to speak against the Igbos.

Go pay more attention to your failing health.

Re: Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video by Mandela27: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
omowolewa:
Rivers is earning her respect
nonsense!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos From Ogun State / 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus / Motor Accident At Yaba Road, Ondo Town (Viewers' Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.