Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State (40475 Views)

Declan Emelumba: Imo people Not Wike Will Re-Elect Uzodinma / Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo / Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by Battle4line: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Na lie ....keep quiet APC People na God go punish you guys
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by maasoap(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
iKingsley:
do not believe all these news, it's not as bad as they report it

I thought I had seen it all, this one still confused me. Funny comments on nairaland.

Battle4line:
Na lie ....keep quiet APC People na God go punish you guys

Instead of you to look for a way to tame the monsters you set loose before it consume you all, you are here cursing.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by ablejesus26(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
First they released condemned criminals in prison back into a very funfilled society,now all we get is senseless killings and chaos here and there.
All the people that have a hand in this madness and the ones supporting it will be visited with destruction and unimaginable fleet of sorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by SweetiliciousD: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
berrystunn:
Blame IPOB for insecurity in SE.

Anambra, IMO, ENUGU was peaceful before ESN hijack the peace.

Blame supreme Court and Nepotistic fellow in asso Rock
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by berrystunn(m): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

CHEAP PAID Fulani AGENT

Your level of brainwash.. need medication

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
berrystunn:
Blame IPOB for insecurity in SE.

Anambra, IMO, ENUGU was peaceful before ESN hijack the peace.

The only crime of ESN WAS stopping fulani herdsmen from replicating their movies in Igangan, Kebbi and Benue in Igboland
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by guru90: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
That Evil man seriously needs to step down.... He is not the winner.... Imo state people hates that man with passion......

He seriously needs to resign and step down for the winner....
Those winners is seriously making this man uncomfortable.

This mess will continue like this till he finished his 4 years tenure.....
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by deprof247(m): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hmmm, I believe this unrest in IMO state is politically engineered.

The feud between okorocha and uzodinma somewhat births this pandemonium
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by berrystunn(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Hahaaha dead govt .. have nothing to lose ...

Anambra state also have supreme Court governor?

Insecurity is across the 5 state upto PH.

We understand
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by olatuns2017: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Daveambition:
Egungu don finally enter express

Hoodlums or Igbos/ESN?

Stop deceiving yourself

Meanwhile
Fulani Herders attacked Igangan

If you don't have constant vigilantes in your area now... anything can happen
OYO
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by RulerIAm(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
Imo state is pissful as I speak with you. ESN is busy guarding the forests. They don't touch innocent people or their properties
shouldn't u be mourning ur people killed in igangan? Hopeless Yoruba bastardized bastard
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by maasoap(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

We knew that that's the reason why Imo state is being targeted, it is about politics. But there's nothing you guys can do about it, he will serve his four year tenure even if you burn the state to the ground.
Supreme Court gave it to PDP in Zamfara state as well as in Bayelsa state. Heaven did not fall.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by OmoManU: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nawaa for this people just give them wetin den want

Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by HRMK: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
ARE THEY NOW HOODLUMS?NO MORE UNKNOWN GUNMEN?GO ON DCVG URSELVES UNTIL THERE WONT BE ANY MAN STANDING!DONT IPOB/ESN KNOW THAT 90%OF SECURITYMEN SENT TO SOUTH EAST ARE IGBOS?IF U DOUBT ME,SIMPLY CHECK THEIR NAMES IN THE MORGUE!ITS THE PLAIN TRUTH!!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by Lexusgs430: 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Did the people really vote for the leadership structure presently in Imo state?

Supreme Court cannot impose and expect peace to reign.......
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by greggng: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
peppermint7:
At this point am officially signing out of Nigeria

The last time someone used that word , the guy died ....do you mean you wanna jet out if Nigeria to a more secured COUNTRY? Or you about to die like jb Joshua?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by berrystunn(m): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

The only crime of ESN WAS stopping fulani herdsmen from replicating their movies in Igangan, Kebbi and Benue in Igboland

Did Igbos leaving in the north run back home for safety?

Northerns killing them self's more then ever, middle belt facing what I call pay back for 1967.

Nnamdi Propaganda that Fulani headsman hiding in our Forest waiting for order to start killing ... After creating ESN where did he have gun battle with the Fulani headsman in the forest

Evil at work

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
OnionBandit:
Imo state is pissful as I speak with you. ESN is busy guarding the forests. They don't touch innocent people or their properties
[/s]
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by Fahdiga1: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
Shut up. Nairalanders this is Thatfairguy with another moniker. Don't be deceived
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by eldeens: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
These are the people Buhari was referring to "those misbehaving, killing innocent lives and destroying government facilities" (IPOB and Unknown Gunmen) . And you people all gathered and condemned Buhari as dictator, that he wants to end Igbo race, reported him to Twitter so that they can disgrace him.

Did that stop all the killings?

It's the same Igbo that will end Igbo race, because that group hates each other.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by annayawchee: 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
ecolime:

Out of sight but not hidden.

See the way people idenfied and 'fished out' Tinubu's companies during the ENDSARS protest.

As for me, I think this madness should end already. Destruction of lives and properties won't get us anywhere.
You are correct...

It's well sha..
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by OnionBandit(f): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Shut up. Nairalanders this is Thatfairguy with another moniker. Don't be deceived
bia, fahdiga, warn yaself

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by annayawchee: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
kkonyeji:

Have u forgotten he's a public figure?
I know what I am saying ....

This house that was bought is not where you can just come out and see immediately or easily identified by non locals...

Our house is separated by a tiny road ok...

So I know what I'm talking about
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by eki2000(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
Na your signature I finally bow for. Crazy Bandit
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
It is very clear to everyone that the crisis in Imo State is politically Engineered. The war is between Rochas and Uzodinma. The god father's in Imo state are unhappy with Uzodinma and the end result is what we are seeing here. This is clearly not IPOB/ESN the same commissioner was the one that led hoodlums and security operatives to arrest Rochas the other time.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by nnadychuks(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ludlum:
Lols,the yorubas that were killed in igagan today by your slave master WEEP over you.bastard afonja
OnionBandit:
These are the problems were facing in Nigeria today. People are dying, properties are lost and there's a comparison on who has the highest death score. You both are a disgrace. Tribalism is a disgrace, and this is the reason there's no unity in this country. Any small unity like fulani herdsmen or unknown gunmen will easily put us in terror because the Yoruba man will make mockery of the igbo man for having more death rate. 10,000 small pass 15,000 so why I go dey cry? Foolishness!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by GentleRay: 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
The Yorubas' knows their enemy, Fulani bandits. The one that's even more bad is the the one that has to do with brother killing is fellow brother, turning it's region into a theater of war.
Ludlum:
Lols,the yorubas that were killed in igagan today by your slave master WEEP over you.bastard afonja
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by iKingsley(m): 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
maasoap:

I thought I had seen it all, this one still confused me. Funny comments on nairaland.

Instead of you to look for a way to tame the monsters you set loose before it consume you all, you are here cursing.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by kechywillz(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
I love this headline ,the narrative is beginning to change,when you realize that ESN isn't the problem to Nigeria,rather Nigerian govt sponsoring terrorism with every resources they have,they want south east to be inflames ,but God will not allow it,when you realize that some of the attacks happening in the east are sometimes govt sponsored to spite ESN as terrorist group, while the main mission of ESN is safe guard Igbo's against Fulani invasion
Re: Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State by Fahdiga1: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
bia, fahdiga, warn yaself
Continue deceiving yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan / Malami Asks Makinde To Dissolve LG Caretaker Chairmen / Twitter Ban Should Be Reversed Immediately - US Mission In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.