Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Lets Give Your Business A Strong Online Presence With A Verified GMB Listing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Give Your Business A Strong Online Presence With A Verified GMB Listing (127 Views)

Lets Give Your Business That Professional Appearance With Amazing Design / How To Set Up Google My Business (GMB) Profile – 2020 Guide / Easy Online Business -affiliate Marketing Business A Sure Way To Internet Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Give Your Business A Strong Online Presence With A Verified GMB Listing by CPreciousC: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Whether it’s a website, a social media page, an e-commerce platform or a combination of all three, taking your business online offers vast opportunity.

Here are the ultimate reasons you need to establish an online presence now:

• Establish brand authority
• Make it easier for potential customers to reach you
• Market your brand to a wider clientele
• Overcome location barriers
• Build stronger relationships with existing and potential customers
• Provide better customer support
• Reduce operation costs
• Research competitors and improve business strategies

The internet is a critical tool to reach more potential customers and turn them into qualified leads and sales. Leverage this opportunity to optimize your customer experience and satisfaction. It’s time you gain the competitive advantage of taking your offline business online!

Capture Your Business Identity with GMB

What is Google My Business?
As the name implies, Google My Business allows you to create a business listing on Google. It ensures you provide the necessary information customers need to visit your site or store, contact your company or make a purchase.

Google is the most popular search engine worldwide with a stunning search market share of more than 70 percent. Creating a GMB account on Google makes it easy for you to promote your business and provide crucial information to your target market.

Where Does it Appear?
Try searching for a business on Google. For example, search for Sipisi Media. The small profile on the right side of the search results is Google My Business.

What Can You Do With GMB?
Google My Business offers brands a simple but effective means to bring in customers through search. With GMB you can:

• Update your company profile at any time. Simply download the Google My Business app, and you can now edit your profile on the go.
• Showcase your products and services through visuals. Provide multiple engaging photos and videos of your offerings to entice the users.
• Gain customer interest by encouraging them to write reviews. Businesses with positive reviews on their profile can benefit from higher click-through and conversion rates.
• Acquire detailed insights on what GMB brings to your business. It allows you to track site visits and calls, among others.
• Share your company’s latest offers through texts, photos or videos.

For sometime now, so many Businesses are finding it difficult to get verified by Google but we have found a unique way of verifying Businesses and giving them a strong online presence.

To get started, send a message to /2349096461643

We are a DM away

1 Share

Re: Lets Give Your Business A Strong Online Presence With A Verified GMB Listing by CPreciousC: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2021
We are still taking orders....

Get your Business Ranking on Google search engine with our help.

You dont need a website if you dont have.

Get up to 10 Clients daily

(1) (Reply)

Easy Access To Business/sme Loan / Poultry Goldmine / Strategies To Boost Your Online Sales Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.