Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' (72423 Views)

Adeboye & Wife Folu, Sing For Oby Ezekwesili On Her 60th Birthday (Video) / Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by DWJOBScom(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why not include her actual message before you ask people's take on it?

I saw earlier today images from before his death, of people picking up anointing water and sticker, some of them supposedly puking what was called poisonous substance from inside and I wondered if it was at some Babalawo- Con. undecided

People are hasty to hit back without doing their research

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by vickydevoka(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2021
JAHHHHHH:
Even with all the makeups... She's still looking like a masquerade.
She might be ugly buh she knows her work

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Mogajunior(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That is not true! There are so many people that leave this world without a single person batting an eyelid for them. undecided
Except you never truly lived.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by semyman: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2021
The brain washed gullibles won't like this

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by generalwo(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2021
RolandNkem:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/06/tb-joshua-did-much-damage-his-ministry-was-toxic-oap-sandra-ezekwesili/%3famp
.... Who is this fuuuu... Them force you or your family members and village people make una go the man church? Because he's a Yoruba man, his ministry was toxic.... Where were u when your fellow ipob was raining curses on the late àdà Jesus? Bia no lemme use this garri wen I dey drink so swear for u...... Allow the dead be..... Go and cover the terrorism in the east if you want a news that will make u trend

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by kingthreat(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2021
Well it is the way of ugly ipob whores to speak foolishly.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Upjis: 11:01am On Jun 07, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Very foolish imbecilic Ipobian dunce

Did he go to hospital wards to point gun at people to come for miracle and healing

How some people reason is funny

Why will he tell his members not to go to the hospital..while when he was sick he was sent to the help

Your good deeds won't take you to heaven ,only faith will
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Omodua(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2021
RolandNkem:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/06/tb-joshua-did-much-damage-his-ministry-was-toxic-oap-sandra-ezekwesili/%3famp
Hey,Radio Presenter! You're misguided. You don't look issues from that perspective when a good man dies. TB Joshua was a good man imbued with human kindness and Charity. The global community appreciate his services to humanity. Not vilifying him.
By the way Sandra,which service has your Church rendered to people, apart from extorting them with bogus demands?
You don't speak ill of the dead. It is un-african.Your employer may fire you for bringing the station into disrepute.

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by adebwalex(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2021
Miracle is based on believe. Even Christ taught about it. That your faith shall made you whole. Many people who seek for Christ healing followed Jesus as it were taught in the bible. Christ perform many miracle. That remind me of Mary mandalin Who kiss Jesus on His feet. It were not mentioned of her visiting traditionalist for healing. But her faith made her believe when she say Jesus. So many people going to TB Joshua church believed for miracle to happen. So be it if they fill that is the best solution for them than to go to Hospital were there problem were not Solve. Did you ever read in the bible that Jesus go to the hospital? Many want to be like Christ since Jesus as even given the power out to his Faithful servant who want to be like him on earth...

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by TUTU147: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2021
This one want use the death of the man of God to trend, people are very funny sha.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Coldshisha: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2021
Upjis:

Why will he tell his members not to go to the hospital..while when he was sick he was sent to the help

Your good deeds won't take you to heaven ,only faith will

Did he tell his members not to go to hospital, ?! Any video to support that
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Upjis: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2021
thesicilian:
No matter how good you are, there'll always be those who hate you for no just cause.

My friend good deeds won't take you to heaven
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by 9japride(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2021
Some people just love unnecessary attention and cruise catching. Smh
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Cabble4(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Peter's shadow? undecided

2. You compare a human's shadow to pre-packaged water and oil? undecided
what next, are you going to compare Jesus Christ's garment He was wearing when the woman with the issue of blood touched Him to the handkerchiefs that your pastors sell you claiming they are "anointed" because they have been "prayed" upon? undecided
You have My vote.

3. Ofcourse I am aware that your pastors have close doctors, some of whom pay them home visits as well. But why didnt your pastor drink his own holy water and anoint himself with his brand oil so he too could puke out the "poisonous substance" instead of heading to the hospital? undecided

4. Jesus Christ said by their fruits you shall know them.... not by listening to their messages only. undecided
You have NY vote.
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by foreshore(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2021
RolandNkem:

Obviously this one is not ok and trying to seek attention. Nothing wey we no go see for this country
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by dex4sure: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2021
Rubbish talk
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by foreshore(m): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Tangana: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2021
Mmmmhhh
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by TUTU147: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2021
kingthreat:
Well it is the way of ugly ipob whores to speak foolishly.
She does not speak on behalf of anybody,so don't bring Biafra into it.
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by AdemolaA2: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I he has never told anyone not to go to the hospital. Never. And no one needs to be told before going to the hospital. Any adult who goes to church for mirravle instead of hospital is not fit to be called an adult.
TB Joshua doesn't tell them not to visit hospitals. I only hear him say "There is nothing God can not do"
Many of those sick people who come there are those that have been to the hospitals and yet didn't receive their healing.
I'm not a fan of mirravle churches and I've never been to one. Infact, I've never enter any other church apart my church.
Don't come here and say what he didn't say.

Don’t know why humans are so quick to drag one’s name in disrepute .. even in death , some will still come up with unfounded fAbricated stories ..

This same man sponsored people for surgeries and medical treatments abroad .

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by nsesam(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2021
From the news I heard this man died in his office, he was only rushed to the hospital for confirmation to be certain if he's dead or not. I dont know if he was a genuine man of God that's for God to judge but I think this man really touched life with his giving ministry. How many so call ministers did what he did

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by zinodizt: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2021
One thing I know about Sandra is that she has a problem with the male gender generally. She see every male as an enemy. If you doubt me go and check her Twitter posts overtime.

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Ojukwubucket(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
angry

She's a yamlegger but I do agree with her totally!
And u r an ewedu gobbler grin

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Curious345: 11:08am On Jun 07, 2021
Tb Josh was a great man of God.

He did his best for the sheep of Christ.

He helped millions of people in need.

No wonder he was hated by his fellow pastors who were greedy n don't part with the money (tithes and offering) they received freely

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Laggatumuch(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2021
I wonder how people call themselves christians without the holy spirit of God.
T.b Joshua is real man of God.
Who has fulfilled his destiny.
If you have the holy spirit living inside of you , you will know.
Until you have the holy spirit , you are not a Christian , you are just a church goer.
Remember it is the holy spirit that seals our oneness with Christ.
We are just too canal and do things for clout chasing.
More saints are going home because the job is almost done.
You can read the bible and it becomes novel to you, until the holy spirit dwell in you before the words in the bible becomes life to you.
Remember the letter killeth and has no power and spiritual impact until the holy spirit makes it life to us .

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by shawn55ng: 11:09am On Jun 07, 2021
RolandNkem:

Sissy, I beg to disagree with you. Show us clip of his ministration that he said so. He has never said so. You are a big lier. I remember in one of is questions and answers session when they asked him something related to does he fall sick and he answered and say yes that he is human being too and when he rest well after medication he do get better.
This girl can lie for Jesus sha.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by chuckdee4(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Those oils and waters are antichrist items

2. Deceiving people with such things when He himself goes to the hospital when he is sick is what she is speaking against

Don't mind Nigerians, they love being deceived.
Yes, the man did a lot of charity but also preached some very questionable (WRONG) doctrines
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by KEVIND: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2021
RolandNkem:

First, There nothing like anointing oil in SCOAN, what is given there is anointing water and it's not for sale.
Second, There's no time TB Joshua discouraged anyone from going to the hospital because he has sponsored alot of people with various form of illnesses for treatment abroad. He says doctors Treat but God Heals.
Third, TB Joshua was not taken to the hospital on that fateful day he went to be with the Lord.

Modified:
Some people claim they paid 3-5K. For more clarification, What they paid for was "the Mirror" book & the CD, The annointing water giving & other faith tools are not for sale & its giving out for free.

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Omodua(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Those oils and waters are antichrist items

2. Deceiving people with such things when He himself goes to the hospital when he is sick is what she is speaking against
Which one could we identify your Church to people, apart from defrauding members with endless demands? TB Joshua helped the poor,marginalised and hoi polloi. Very detribalized MoG. Only few churches could match his philanthropy and good heart.
Your input is as junk as yourself!

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by kingthreat(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2021
TUTU147:
She does not speak on behalf of anybody,so don't bring Biafra into it.

Its their way. They have no respect for their elders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Caution D.k Olukoya On Vulgar Use Of Body Parts In His Messag / South African Pastor Turns Church Member Into Horse & Put Snake In Their Mouth / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.