Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

“Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie (23273 Views)

Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Shellsploit: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Amazing pair of trousers ..

Better than those motivational speaker that started rearing chicken with one feather lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by thatsleepboy1: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
I don biliv it
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
So?

Is four not enough?

Abi na boutique e wan open?

International begger four is not enough
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Reex12(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
this man dey always talk too much and too dey mumu sometimes I wonder if it was actualy Pete edochie that raised him
if he a thinks hes trynna to pass any lesson hes only fooling himself u go give woman belle come wan enter politics 2 marry ur daughter to politician na him be the lesson u wan teach ba? iberibe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bill gate had only 2

Femi Otedola had only 3

Dangote had 3 with 1 short

Elon musk had 1

Jeff Bezos could not even afford trousers, he had only 2 shorts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by mu2sa2: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Four trousers- that's enough for one person na.
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Cuttycool(f): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
So Yul is Pete's son? Hopefully he isn't a misogynist like his dad, that's why his marriage is working. He can't be married to a modern wife and treat her poorly like his dad teaches Nigerian men.

2 Likes

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by thatsleepboy1: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Elock1:
angry
Na twenty he Wan get before?

See naturally as a man if you get 4 good trousers, you are good to go.

Omo bros na true talk you yarn o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by mrkings84(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Pissure of the 4 trousers or......
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by buikem2: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lol.. I've only 3 now and I'm still comfortable in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Psalmistproject: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Typical hustling dad!
No time to show designers when you are in the field.
When you eventually breaks through then you can close down boutique.
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by tgmservice: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
I only have 3 right now cry
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
WinterMinter:
That man na real redpiller grin
He should write a book.
I dey tell you. He is my mentor.
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
So?

Is four not enough?

Abi na boutique e wan open?
I don't take him serious. This man had the guts to say father should buy cars for their daughters in their son-in-laws names.
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Nuelito: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Everybody gat story to tell
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by LightUpWithKemi: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bible even says little with contentment is a great gain. Our nairaland folks fail to pick this lesson. Thanks for sharing Yul.
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by SaintLucia: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
And Peter Obi has been using the same wristwatch since 1987 till now.....

2 Likes

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Trustedpronet: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
How does this news change the hearts of killer herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by BRATISLAVA: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
The woman battery advocate with 4 pairs of trousers.

Nigeria is a sick land. The people who should hide for the evils they've propagated have no sense of shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Vinnie2000(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
it depend on ur pocket oo... U can give birth to 16 children as long as u are financially OK.. Unlike some people that will born 20 and give one small bowl to all of them to go fend for themselves.... See Life sha...

Lol,
You got d Guy wrong.
He was talking about Trousers!!
You were now referring to number of Children.. undecided
N you got some Likes?? sad cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by PrudencyFeats: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
The characteristics of Pete Edochie is the Igbo man spirit.

Thats our call....we can sacrifice personal things for all to live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Na small thing
I once managed two pairs of jeans for a whole year grin

1 Like

Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Vinnie2000(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Nigeria is a sick land. The people who should hide for the evils they've propagated have no sense of shame.

Aha!! So You have given him a name, already!! sad undecided
He never advocated for Women Battering!!
He himself said over 50 yrs of marriage, he has never laid a finger on his Wife!!

Just that as an Old Generation Person, He is just angry about Increasing Marriage Breakups n somehow blames Young Wives for it!!

Even Patience Ozokwor complained recently about d Increasing Divorce rate in Nigeria, that it Surprises her Alot!!
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by gaftsoil(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
4 pairs is too much. My dad only had 1 pair
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by unbreak: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
De boss ur father tried,thank God but u didn't tell us how many shirts he has...
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by elisho: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
your papa have 4 good for him my father have only one with one short nika with two shirt
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by Frales6(f): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
that one dey.
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by ezepharoah(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Four is more than enough na
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by cmecproblem(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
I remember Pete as one of the firsten to own a jeep those days. So I guess his wardrobe choices were personal.
Re: “Pete Edochie Once Had Only 4 Pairs Of Trousers While Raising Us” – Yul Edochie by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Nor be small,it isn't like as if I had any respect for Pete Edochie before but after realising that man is a chauvinist with big ego towards women I lost whatever respect I had for him.

Thank God I was not born during his time,women have truly suffered in this world.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum / Illbliss Celebrates His 41st Birthday (Photos) / Actress Lilian Esoro Dazzles In Blue [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.