Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister (41185 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by CalmElder(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Daniwes:

nice one... I don't know why I like this advice.. sounds smart

I'm full of pity for you cry......SMH.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Olawest99: 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
SchoolGate:

Fvck the older sister first while you continue to aim for the younger. Who knows the younger might fall for you one day. At this stage it is not important who you like or not (emotional intelligence).
Be friendly with both of them and make moves if the younger later falls, fvck both of them. I and my friends have done it several times.

Good luck.
werey po gan ni nairaland yi oo
Am very sure am the only normal person here
tweeeh

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Hassanmaye(m): 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
QueenSuccubus:

Now your talking wink

Ofcurz, men and their wild dreams sha. The older they get, the younger girls they craved for.

They are sweet
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by obinna58(m): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Daniwes:
Met two sisters a while ago in church, for some reason, the older one got my no and has been calling me almost every day. Meanwhile, I ve always wanted the younger one-she is my full spec for a serious relationship, I just did not get a chance to bond and get her contact.

Recently, the older one tried a few more advances which I turned down. I ve planned to clear her straight that I am not interested, but I am not sure how to go about it as of course these are siblings. I really like younger sis, but I feel I am not sure how to proceed with this.

I feel the recent move older sis pulled will sabotage any meaningful relationship I want to have with the younger sis in future

Tell her simply you're interested in her younger sister, like how difficult is that. You can even ask her to help you out.
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Theyoungmaster(m): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
QueenSuccubus:
grin

You and your wahala cheesy

I can see you have a fetish for a younger girls eeh! Your problem is actually is very simple. Talk to her older sister, make friends with her and tell her to help you to link you with her little sister.

Damn! That's cold af!
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Vinnie2000:

It's Simple!!
Omah Lay who is from Port Harcourt must have Told him, probably in d studio..
Or he went der for a Show n saw doz Wild PH Girls..
I believe Omah lay wrote the song for him

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
extol1:
wahala be like person wey want fry egg, con add water make him plenty
I actually did this one time
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by McLizbae: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
SchoolGate:

Fvck the older sister first while you continue to aim for the younger. Who knows the younger might fall for you one day. At this stage it is not important who you like or not (emotional intelligence).
Be friendly with both of them and make moves if the younger later falls, fvck both of them. I and my friends have done it several times.

Good luck.

Do you even ask if the sisters are your daughters?
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Vinnie2000(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

I believe Omah lay wrote the song for him

No, Olamide wrote his Part..
It's part of producing a song..
In d studio, one Artiste might just chip in ideas, d other likes it n dey move on..
Dis is wat prolly took place..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Tukor1759: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Daniwes:
Met two sisters a while ago in church, for some reason, the older one got my no and has been calling me almost every day. Meanwhile, I ve always wanted the younger one-she is my full spec for a serious relationship, I just did not get a chance to bond and get her contact.

Recently, the older one tried a few more advances which I turned down. I ve planned to clear her straight that I am not interested, but I am not sure how to go about it as of course these are siblings. I really like younger sis, but I feel I am not sure how to proceed with this.

I feel the recent move older sis pulled will sabotage any meaningful relationship I want to have with the younger sis in future
who want you, you no want,who you want she no want
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by DeIneffable(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
What move did the elder sister make?

Daniwes:

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Olibboy: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Daniwes:

if the elder sister gat sense like DJ CUPPY she will surely allow you to date her kid sister
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
God bless u. Blabbing up n down as if all his past generations and present generations are not all Nigerians. And there is 90% probability ur daughters will be Nigerian. That is how guys will be thinking of fucking them and dumping them. STUPIDITY
stanliwise:

Abeg rest jare.
Everybody like Bleep.
Stop hiding behind gender.

How many foreign girls have you come across in your life?
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
Acecards:
I actually did this one time
The lord is your strength.

Just curious how did it turn out?
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by DAMN99: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
SchoolGate:

Good luck.
What a terrible advise
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Cyndyblingz(f): 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
What if the younger sister don't like you�‍♀️
Like you are not her spec ��
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by nuelyoyo(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Lamasta:

Forget the two of them and think of how to make money that's the most important cool
Do you know the OP in person outside Nairaland? How do you know if he has made money or not.

Shouldn't people engage in other things outside making money

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Asianjollof007: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
I would advise you to go for the older cos she already made the move and forget the little one. This happened to me recently, same thing you posted. She noticed i was admiring her younger sister despite showing me greenlight, o boy she stopped talking to me. See ehn, don't try to kill two rats with a single stone bro e get why.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by uthlaw: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
SchoolGate:

Good luck.
becareful!
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
Wittyduchess:
The lord is your strength.

Just curious how did it turn out?
Terrible my hostel mates were laughing at me grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
Acecards:
Terrible my hostel mates were laughing at me grin
grin grin grin grin grin.

What were you thinking ? Say e go make am many?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by uthlaw: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
frozen70:

For the fact that the senior gave you a light and you are ignoring it, is enough fear for you not to go for the junior

Woman never do you something before
Just look else where and leave both of them alone
instead of looking elsewhere,Bleep the both of them!
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Asianjollof007: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Cyndyblingz:
What if the younger sister don't like you�‍♀️
Like you are not her spec ��

God bless you. This happened to me recently, the younger sis i was aiming for had a boyfriend. The older one stopped talking to me cos she noticed i was admiring her younger sis despite showing me greenlight, she got angry and stopped talking to me.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Wittyduchess:
grin grin grin grin grin.

What were you thinking ? Say e go make am many?
Yes now grin
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by shekauvsbuhari: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Daniwes:

yeah.. I am fearing this.. we were only supposed to be friends till she tried to be funny
. Abort mission at once. Forget both of them if you want a serious relationship and rest of mind. Truth is that you can't pull a meaningful relationship with the younger while the older is lurking by the side. She would blackmail you or it will bring bad blood between them and you wouldn't want to be the reason why two sisters are fighting. TWO SISTERS FIGHTING OVER DANIWES DICCKK.
Unless you are not serious and want to be a bad boy that fuvcck two sisters and run away.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Vinnie2000:

No, Olamide wrote his Part..
It's part of producing a song..
In d studio, one Artiste might just chip in ideas, d other likes it n dey move on..
Dis is wat prolly took place..
As a PH boy was wondering how he knows about the place Na my area be that
Thanks
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Marpol2021(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Daniwes:

OP, make money first. its should be your first priority and not daughters of jezebel who are claming me to be daughters of eve

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by GABRIEL6036: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Shellsploit:
Dem go soon play your tape for artillery.

Mission abort...
I repeat Mission abort!

Over..
Over watched film.... Na action film I dey see full your empty skull. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Acecards:
Yes now grin
you go like food then grin grin , glutton ,you think say na garri grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by turawaa(m): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
I thought you said you met her in Church?

Do your Church Preach PreMarital Sex is Allowed?
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by STRENGTHesq(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
Any time she calls you, just ask about her sister, she will get the drift, someone did that to me and it worked.
Re: I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister by Worldbest281: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
It's either the elder one or none of them forget the younger one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.