Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,395 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:45 PM

TB Joshua Is Not Dead, He’s Only Taking A Short Nap” — Members Insist - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TB Joshua Is Not Dead, He’s Only Taking A Short Nap” — Members Insist (441 Views)

Watch Rotimi Akeredolu. He Is Not Dead. He Is Alive / Alaafin Of Oyo Not Dead, Says Palace / Don’t Nap After Your Meal, Expert Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Is Not Dead, He’s Only Taking A Short Nap” — Members Insist by olaskywealth: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2021

TB Joshua Is Not Dead, He’s Only Taking A Short Nap” — Members Insist

Members of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, on Sunday, famous that the founding father of the church, Prophet T.B Joshua, shouldn’t be lifeless however solely sleeping.
The members requested that they be granted entry to the church premises in order that they’ll go in and lift him themselves.

In response to SaharaReporters, there was disbelief amongst members who consider the prophet shouldn’t be lifeless.

In response to them, he has not died however solely taking a nap for non secular empowerment.

[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2021/06/E3LZSdzWUAIZW_1-300x205.jpg[/img]

One member informed SaharaReporters, “Open this gate for us, let us go in and convince him that we’re waiting for him. He cannot die like that, even in the next 10 to 20 years, TB Joshua cannot die. He is only in a coma, communicating with God in the spiritual realm.”

One other member stated the cleric is simply taking a nap and expressed the assumption that the prophet was not but lifeless.

“There are plans underway for his birthday, which is this Saturday. How can he just die like that? How will we celebrate his birthday and he won’t be present? Papa is only taking a nap, we give him only seven days, you will be shocked. He will rise again.”

“It is fake news! And it will forever remain so. Papa cannot die. It is a lie from the pit of hell. Please don’t believe it. My spirit has never failed me. The spirit of God in me has not told me he has died, he cannot die. He will rise again,” one other claimed.

Nevertheless, some members stated they believed he had died as a result of he already predicted his demise in Saturday’s sermon.

They famous that Joshua refused to the touch any church member throughout Saturday’s preaching which is towards his normal apply and had stated there can be a heavy rainfall on Sunday which he may not witness.

Certainly one of them stated, ”I consider our Papa is in heaven. He knew what was going to occur to him. Yesterday he gave us the sign however we weren’t paying consideration; he stated he was not going to put fingers on any of us and gave the microphone to somebody and requested that particular person if he knew why he wouldn’t lay fingers (on individuals). That particular person stated no and Papa smiled. He stated ‘you will soon understand’.

“Papa told us there will be a heavy rainfall today and that he might not be there to witness it but we didn’t consider his words. He asked us to keep praying and praying. We didn’t even know what for. He is a saint and he has gone to meet with God in heaven. He said he will come to visit us in our dreams and I have seen him twice. He may be dead but his spirit is alive. I know that very well.”

An aged girl stated she had additionally been visited by Joshua albeit in a trance.

The lady stated at 3 pm on Saturday, she felt a motion at her home, and checked all over the place however noticed nobody. The visitation, she stated, was evident on Sunday morning when she noticed some naira notes in her bible.

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Dead, He’s Only Taking A Short Nap” — Members Insist by doggedfighter(f): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
What's an 'aged girl'?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn About Promotion On Tiktok For Online Organization / Earn Money On Opera Mini Today And Forever / SEX And Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.