Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Beware. Scammers Are Sending Fake Bitcoin. Using @cryptoflash_com On Telegram - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware. Scammers Are Sending Fake Bitcoin. Using @cryptoflash_com On Telegram (481 Views)

Fake Bitcoin Transaction Software 2021 Very REAL! / My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin / Fake Bitcoin Sender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware. Scammers Are Sending Fake Bitcoin. Using @cryptoflash_com On Telegram by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Please you'all should be careful who you buy Bitcoins from.
After having a horrible experience last week, I discovered that some people only deal on sending fake Bitcoins.

Someone texted me saying he has $1,200 worth of Bitcoin for sell.
Usually we agreed on a rate and using PayPal as means which I will send him the money.
After I sent money to his PayPal, I discovered that the Bitcoins wasn't in my wallet any longer.

After several failed attempts to reach him. I used my friend phone to text him and got this

"LOL, YOU BE FOOL GO LEARN WORK!!"

and blocked my friend number again.
At this point I went into research on Google and found a link to a Telegram Account.

@CryptoFlash_Com

Please try and report Account to Telegram to save the next person

Which is the source of this Dangerous App that they use to send fake Bitcoin to vendors in other to steal people's hard earned money.

Please don't send anyone money on 1st confirmation. You might end up getting ripped.
Please share to avoid others falling victim
Re: Beware. Scammers Are Sending Fake Bitcoin. Using @cryptoflash_com On Telegram by YahooSon(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lol angry grin
Comr make I teach you
But I won't rip a fellow HUSTLER though
Re: Beware. Scammers Are Sending Fake Bitcoin. Using @cryptoflash_com On Telegram by etin06(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
ClassicXhange:
After having a horrible experience last week, I discovered that some people only deal on sending fake Bitcoins.

Usually we agreed on a rate and using PayPal as means which I will send him the money.
After I sent money to his PayPal, I discovered that the Bitcoins wasn't in my wallet any longer.

After several failed attempts to reach him. I used my friend phone to text him and got this

At this point I went into research on Google and found a link to a Telegram Account.

@CryptoFlash_Com

Which is the source of this Dangerous App that they use to send fake Bitcoin to vendors in other to steal people's hard earned money.

Please don't send anyone money on 1st confirmation. You might end up getting ripped.

Report to PayPal and you will get your money back
Re: Beware. Scammers Are Sending Fake Bitcoin. Using @cryptoflash_com On Telegram by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
YahooSon:
Lol angry grin
Comr make I teach you
But I won't rip a fellow HUSTLER though

You're laughing?
That wasn't a funny experience Bro
Re: Beware. Scammers Are Sending Fake Bitcoin. Using @cryptoflash_com On Telegram by YahooSon(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
ClassicXhange:

You're laughing?
That wasn't a funny experience Bro
Alright alright
Wetin I know be say I fit flash bitcoin e go reach three confirmation and you go send am too but it's lost once
Re: Beware. Scammers Are Sending Fake Bitcoin. Using @cryptoflash_com On Telegram by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
YahooSon:

Alright alright
Wetin I know be say I fit flash bitcoin e go reach three confirmation and you go send am too but it's lost once

We need to connect
Re: Beware. Scammers Are Sending Fake Bitcoin. Using @cryptoflash_com On Telegram by YahooSon(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

We need to connect
Lol grin
I don't think you wanna learn that
You go misuse am not like me who swore not to rip my fellow hustler

1 Like

Re: Beware. Scammers Are Sending Fake Bitcoin. Using @cryptoflash_com On Telegram by Olayinka777(m): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2021
ClassicXhange:

@CryptoFlash_Com

Telegram is a den of thieves & scammers.
Re: Beware. Scammers Are Sending Fake Bitcoin. Using @cryptoflash_com On Telegram by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:31am On Jun 07, 2021
YahooSon:

Lol grin
I don't think you wanna learn that
You go misuse am not like me who swore not to rip my fellow hustler

OK. Then we don't need to connect.
Re: Beware. Scammers Are Sending Fake Bitcoin. Using @cryptoflash_com On Telegram by Kobicove(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2021
ClassicXhange:

@CryptoFlash_Com

I still don't understand how you guys can send such a large amount to someone you have never met before without first doing a thorough confirmation

(1) (Reply)

Small BTC Buyers With Low Fees / Crypto Fraud: EFCC Arrests Man Over N108 Million Bitcoin Investment Scam. / Help With Some Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.