Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:55 PM

7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) (91710 Views)

Check Out The Fearless Nigerian Clerics Who Daringly Speak Truth To Power / List Of Popular Clerics Who Have Died In The Past 6 Months / 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Everybody gotta die one day, blogger

Let the dead bury the dead. Face your own destiny and leave all those assholes alone.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by manikspears: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tunasco4u:
Jesus chest go son full now with new passengers grin
Just immagin you dream that your pastor is inside fire dey burn for hell what will you do ; grin

What is giving you joy over people's death?
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
And someone is telling me that Buhari is still alive
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by thatsleepboy1: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
slimanyd:
I just heard another prominent pastor just passed on today as well.

Who pls?
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
petra1:

Isa 57:1 — Isa 57:2
​1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart:
and merciful men are taken away, none considering
that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
2 He shall enter into peace:
they shall rest in their beds,
each one walking in his uprightness.

perfect
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Ayiba0911: 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=onthehill post=102445851]Seven Nigerian clerics have died within six months (December 2020 to June 2021), IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of the clerics, Media Apostle wrote on Facebook;

Pastor Steven Akinola of Redemption Ministry just passed on to Glory this evening

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by perdollar(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
And d convicted Rev King still dey alive in kirikiri
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by perdollar(m): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Who pls?
Rev. Mohd Buhari
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by PlanktonX: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
"God has something to say
God has something to say
Listen, listen
Pay apt attention
For God has something to say"

All these deaths cannot be by accident.

I believe God's trying to say something to us.

God bless.

I have been having this feelings that God is trying to communicate something huge to us, only if we care to be silent and listen.

Is there something you personally feel God is trying to communicate?
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by sylve11: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Greatest Gift to the Soul of a man/woman is a Genuie relationship with JESUS Befor you Depart this Earth.

It is not about how long you lived. It is all about not Departing without JESUS! Because No matter How long we Live or what we were or what we have, if we leave this Earth without JESUS, it would have better we were not Born..

Even if you Miss everything on this Earth, Do not Miss JESUS Christ.

Correct. cool
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by themanderon: 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
OneNigeria1:

so religion did got them to the height they are right now?

You need to read up on the history of America and its founding fathers. In fact most of these western countries where founded on Christian principles until the devil came upon them with some of these weird things they now practice.
NB: Rip to my former vicar The very Reverend C.A Maduoma. A very fine and seasoned gentleman. The legacy you left us with then is still very much alive in me today. May your soul find rest in the bosom of our Lord Amen.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Fundamentalist: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
If they died with such belief no heaven for them . Only religion acceptable to God is Islam .
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by themanderon: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fundamentalist:
If they died with such belief no heaven for them . Only religion acceptable to God is Islam .

And who hath deceived you thus? I pray the lord reveals himself to you. Did God himself tell you the only religion acceptable to him is islam?
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Dja1(m): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Las las everybody go kpai
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Obascoetubi: 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
post=102451775:
From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : REST IN PERFECT PEACE Pastor TB Joshua.
STOP LYING tb joshua has private jet,branches outside nigeria,spiritual sons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
please @poster -is there more to come?
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by BigBizzy(m): 12:06am On Jun 07, 2021
Steven Akinola of redemption ministries iis also dead
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:07am On Jun 07, 2021
slimanyd:
I just heard another prominent pastor just passed on today as well.

Yes. Rev. Steve Akinola of Redemption minidtries
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Fundamentalist: 12:24am On Jun 07, 2021
themanderon:

And who hath deceived you thus? I pray the lord reveals himself to you. Did God himself tell you the only religion acceptable to him is islam?
Yes. Only religion acceptable to God is Islam. No Islam no heaven
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 12:25am On Jun 07, 2021
Dottore:
My heartfelt condolences to the family members, loved ones and devotees of the bereaved. The truth is that we pay more attention to religion more than the numerous pressing debilitating problems eating up the country.

None of the developed countries of the world that we so admire gives religion so much attention. Religion didn't bring USA or any of the European countries to where they are neither did it bring China to their current towering height.

In this country we have all manner of religious organisations from dreaded traditionalists to violent extremists to "powerful" men of God that can "hear directly" from God. Some can even "open and close" the gates of heaven and all that yet this country remains the poverty capital of the world. Most people who make it out here become 75 to 90 percent less religious.

Religious Prayers and activities that go on in this country in a month is much more than the prayers that go on in all the nations of the world combined.

Anointing can never replace skill acquisition, entrepreneurship rational reasoning.

How can a country thrive when:
Federal Government Jobs are seen as breakthrough.

Federal Government Contracts are breakthrough?

Appointive and elective Positions, public offices are dumbfounding breakthrough.

Religious leaders prayer for their members to be given government appointments so that they can be sponsoring religious projects, building constructions, pilgrims, paying tithes and sowing seeds from public funds.

No religious leader boldly rises up in words and action against bad governance and nepotism rather than fearful lip service.

Religious leaders take sides in politics.

I could go on and on but in all we need to wake up and learn from the countries we admire.
Religion didn't get them to where they are.

So apt. U just gained a follower

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Olayetan(m): 12:30am On Jun 07, 2021
Dottore:
My heartfelt condolences to the family members, loved ones and devotees of the bereaved. The truth is that we pay more attention to religion more than the numerous pressing debilitating problems eating up the country.

None of the developed countries of the world that we so admire gives religion so much attention. Religion didn't bring USA or any of the European countries to where they are neither did it bring China to their current towering height.

In this country we have all manner of religious organisations from dreaded traditionalists to violent extremists to "powerful" men of God that can "hear directly" from God. Some can even "open and close" the gates of heaven and all that yet this country remains the poverty capital of the world. Most people who make it out here become 75 to 90 percent less religious.

Religious Prayers and activities that go on in this country in a month is much more than the prayers that go on in all the nations of the world combined.

Anointing can never replace skill acquisition, entrepreneurship rational reasoning.

Appointive and elective Positions, public offices are dumbfounding breakthrough.

Religious leaders prayer for their members to be given government appointments so that they can be sponsoring religious projects, building constructions, pilgrims, paying tithes and sowing seeds from public funds.

No religious leader boldly rises up in words and action against bad governance and nepotism rather than fearful lip service.

I could go on and on but in all we need to wake up and learn from the countries we admire.

Its because of our religious beliefs that the world hasn't come to an end, we are the reason why God is suspending end time.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Bennie22: 12:31am On Jun 07, 2021
Let it not be what am thinking oh.. ��
Is rapture about to....Lemme not think far.

May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace. AMEN
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by tete7000(m): 12:38am On Jun 07, 2021
Jesus came in human and died, though resurrected and ascended to heaven showing us our home is not here. Peter, Paul and other apostles died. So all humans beings must leave earth one day. Where you spend your eternity is what will determine how well you have lived on earth. May the souls of the departed rest in peace
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Krismas(m): 12:38am On Jun 07, 2021
OneNigeria1:

so religion did got them to the height they are right now?
coolU tell us wot got dem to d height they are in 2day. The last I chked they were d ones who robbed us, enslaved us, colonialised us and are still busy underdeveloping us every day. Thats how they got to d height.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Bifwoli: 12:41am On Jun 07, 2021
onthehill:
Seven Nigerian clerics have died within six months (December 2020 to June 2021), IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of the clerics, Media Apostle wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/105295774556365/posts/338907924528481/?app=fbl

But these are not preachers,/clerics ,pastors etc.

These are businessmen of the megachurches coz lots of them have used religion and the fame it brings to acquire vast wealth.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 07, 2021
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:57am On Jun 07, 2021
Dottore:

Religion played a major role in the American Revolution by offering a moral sanction for opposition to the British--an assurance to the average American that revolution was justified in the sight of God. ... The Revolution strengthened millennialist strains in American theology.

America president oath of office is Bible.

Go and sleep
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:05am On Jun 07, 2021
perdollar:
And d convicted Rev King still dey alive in kirikiri

His coming out soon... All concluded
Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by yachal: 1:10am On Jun 07, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Pls add Pastor Stephen Akintola the fundering of Redemption Ministries.

He dies today June 6th

What kind of mumu english are you speaking na?

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 1:20am On Jun 07, 2021
The last photo Mrs Eunice is a rare gem to this world. I remember when I was a kid, my mom will took me to Jesus Women prayer band ministry yearly Shiloh at Kilometer camp somewhere in Okada road, Benin. We will spend about a week in Benin. Those trips are the best memories of my life! Not now that somebody is married with little Hoodlums called kids that won’t allow on breathe lol. Life don spoil for this country ah swear! God bless my Mom. Seeing this woman’s face brought back so many amazing memories embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by PrideofLincoln2: 1:59am On Jun 07, 2021
Bless your heart. You nailed it perfectly. Nothing else to add.
Dottore:

Re: 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:14am On Jun 07, 2021
berrystunn:

His coming out soon... All concluded
a follower spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.