Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them (75333 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres / TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by Dumeiby(f): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2021
Cryptodegen:
Hopefully this is the end of the occult man, although am suspecting this is all a charade, he might show up one day and say he has risen from the dead and start telling tales of heavenly bliss...Hopefully he's really dead
unreasonable being
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by Tickles001(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2021
Cryptodegen:
Hopefully this is the end of the occult man, although am suspecting this is all a charade, he might show up one day and say he has risen from the dead and start telling tales of heavenly bliss...Hopefully he's really dead
This same thing crossed my mind when I heard he's dead.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by youngmoney4me(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2021
RIP Sir
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by Dumeiby(f): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
desmag1:
I am tired and want to rest. Usher reveals things Prophet TB Joshua said to them before his death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR5h1VaPcns
don't be shock when u get to heaven and see him while u go to hell.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by Chibudollar: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
This number is running atm card fraud 08095678786 please call to say hi. Imagine scamming an old woman of her money
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by GeneralPula: 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
WebSurfer:
Most of you bloggers are just idiots

Nah why then gaz regulate social media..

When buhari wanted to embark on it, people were wailing..

Now can you see how sucks it is that we can’t get real and viable news anymore..

It’s trash upon trash..

News that doesn’t exist upon news that doesn’t exist..
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by Lostchild(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Cryptodegen:

See this animal talking

You son of the devil.

Even Satan will Celebrate his death because he dealt with Satan and his forces.

Your papa is the devil himself

Tufeer
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by Mucheer(m): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
RIP, The Great Prophet
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by seyz91(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
cheesy
heykims:
U concocted when he was alive, u still continue to concoct even after his death..
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by seyz91(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
cheesy
WebSurfer:
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by RichAbujaGuy: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
TB Joshua urges Nigerians to accept COVID-19 vaccine

By Nike Adebowale January 21, 2021

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/health/health-news/437711-tb-joshua-urges-nigerians-to-accept-covid-19-vaccine.html

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by jeffdaniel(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
saxietohgbaskie:
Like him or not this man affected positively lives more than you can imagine. A friend of mine in Minnesota always ask after him that he’s a god whenever he comes to the state and I was like shey na d same person wey my ppl say him Dey use juju. No wonder The Bible says “ A prophet is not without honor, except in his hometown “. Continue to Rest In Peace Prophet TBJ

A white colleague was telling me about him just last week Thursday, he said he wanted to meet him. Not knowing he was going to die.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by chrisvic007: 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
unlimitedmoneys:
Nairaland beware of these scammer:

Lynn Westland just scam me of 5,000
Account details: 0256380078
GTB
Name: Durodola Anthony Adeola

This guy is on nairaland and telegram, he scam me of 5,000

------------------------------------------
Name: Michael Joseph
Bank name: Kuda Microfinance Bank
Account number: 2000918972

Kuda bank official this your customer scams me of 100,000

He's a member of nairaland here

Please beware of these scammers

This is not enough. You know his account numbers, you have almost got him. Take this matter to the police, they will surely act on it. It is big money for them, not from you but from the idiot.

Scammers are not fit to live.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by Reelmii: 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Make una dey fear God
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by gwama: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
TB Joshua is our time prophet like Eli, Nathan and all the others prophets mentioned in Bible. Anyone who missed meeting him during his life time really missed the date of the century. I live in Burkina Faso and since I knew the prophet, once a year I came to Lagos to meet him. RIP cry

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by rollandben(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
Difference news will start coming out from deference people.
So man of God can not rest in peace again abi. You guys should please let the Man rest jare
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by PrincewithGod(m): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Some people's god have died.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by donhils: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
What's all these?
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by Daphilly(m): 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
While working as a waiter in one of the five star hotel in Lagos. I served prophet TB Joshua twice. To be sincere prophet TB Joshua is so humble. Always in his shirt and trouser no too much paparazzi that will portray him as a big pastor. While serving him he was just cracking jokes with me. So simple, gentle and he is a giver. After I served him his food he gave me a huge tip and asked one of his followers to grant me access to see him at his church next Sunday. Though I didn’t make it to his church cos Sunday is always a busy day for me as a waiter. But I can tell anyone that this man is a nice man and giver to the core. May God grant him eternal rest. He has done a wonderful work in this world. Rest well sir.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by ceejay80s(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
WebSurfer:
lol lol and lol
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by ceejay80s(m): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sanemindtech:
when l saw usher,l thought is Usher Raymond oh
i swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by Adebowalay(m): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sanemindtech:
;Dmumu
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by Kabir5643(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
lol. I actually thought it was usher Raymond
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by Adakintroy: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sanemindtech:

Even for person grave una get mind de dance. He hard una Sha.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by grandlexuz(m): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
unlimitedmoneys:

I came to nairaland to search for a good VPN instead the guy sold bad business for me, which i trusted him about because of his calm nature. i sent him 100,000 in total.

This is the bloody scammer..................
Name: Michael Joseph
Bank name: Kuda Microfinance Bank
Account number: 2000918972

Kuda bank official this your customer scams me of 100,000

He's a member of nairaland here

You bought VPN for 100K sad sad
Did you want to use the VPN to circumvent angel checkpoint and get into heaven without your pages in the book of life being opened.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by kamtamark(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
To me is just a sign that something bad is about to happen in Nigeria. Is not good to say it but I just did.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by zealadjay(m): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sanemindtech:
Na wetin i wan go type for down chart b4 i con see ur own grin, We Move
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by Ten06(m): 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Rest in peace great man of God
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by peculiar2233: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
desmag1:
I am tired and want to rest. Usher reveals things Prophet TB Joshua said to them before his death

Rest in peace the true man of God
Goodnight sir
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by Akhee: 7:28am On Jun 08, 2021
desmag1:

Usher was paid for this.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them by UtuokeAlcoholic: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2021
Cryptodegen:
grin grin This guy oil de your head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good / Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video / Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.