Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning (2830 Views)

Rufai Oseni Reacts To NBC Last Warning To Arise TV / Will The Oldest Yoruba Trick Work In The North This Time? / Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by topboss: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
We are following everything going on in Nigeria from Buhari threatening Igbos with another genocidal war like he did In 1967 and many of you don't know that Buhari participated in killing Igbos officers in 1966 and again during the civil war and I have written an open letter to Igbos in the North here https://www.biafranboys.org/open-letter-to-igbos-in-northern-nigeria and I told them it is time to come back home and I said in my previous article I can sleep with my 2 eyes closed if they are in Yoruba land because Yorubas are not savages but people in the North are a different kind of people.

I came across a video which I added below where a house of rep member was invited to an Igbo book launch and the man went ballistic and started threatening genocide on the Igbos and the one that got my attention was the abandoned properties in port Harcourt, shame on those ikewerres in port Harcourt and now a Fulani man is using you as a reference, I was pissed to my bones while listening to the message the man said Igbos would lose their properties in Abuja soon very soon, look Igbos this is no joke and I won't mince my words, I will have no pity for you when it happens, because we have been saying it, leave the North now and yes I know it is not easy to leave but do it gradually these people don't like you, listen to everything the man said they mean it.please if you have families in the north please tell them to leave,please

If I was an Igbo man in Abuja or the North I will start selling my properties now and I won't waste any time because trust me you will lose it, Igbos you people should receive sense na, leave Abuja and the North, sell your properties while you still can now, I won't say this anymore and in fact, I am so pissed that I can't even write anymore, leave the North and Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpHtmEYSF1w

https://www.biafranboys.org/igbos-leave-abuja-and-north-this-is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by okeyglm: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
stop being a coward. Abuja is in middle belt .

1 Like

Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by Ayomide811(m): 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Onion thieves will rather die their than go back to alaigbo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Leave Abuja and come live in your father's house abi
Give us your address and I will be back home tomorrow morning, so you take care of all my needs.
Let heaven fall, whoever thinks evil for me will get eaten raw by me when we get to the bridge. Stop the paranoid
Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by FreeIgbos: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Why would Igbos leave Abuja? You better understand current realities now. Igbos can leave NW and parts of NE but many places in the middle belt will even protect Igbos and fight the barberian hordes that have been killing them since. Abuja will be a free for all.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by dignity33: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
That man is useless is Abuja Fulani land, this is not 1967. Abuja is middle belt what right does he have to issued warning to igbos in Abuja.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by UncleKoboko: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bastard savage parasitic animals.

The only thing they understand is violence and brutal revenge and we'll start giving it to them.
No one has monopoly on violence.

95% of all the beggars we have in this country are these idiots.
People should stop giving them money.
Let's send all of them back to their useless abokey states.
Let everyone stay on their lane.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by BOOZELEE: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
I pity no Igbo man that falls into trouble up north

Other tribes come to ur land and sleep in uncompleted buildings while the rich ones rent houses instead of buying land and building on it but and Igbo man will go to another mans region and start buying properties.
Sell it off invest the money home or other African countries that accept foreigners.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by History555: 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Don't pity lgbos up north. If after all the riots, pogrom etc since 1954, lgbo man get mind go live for north, build house, such a person has a death wish. Look at d lgbo man who built university in kaduna. Since bandits kidnapped his students and killed some, everyone has japa. Reminds me of how some lgbo people from my village rejected all advise to leave brono at the height of boko insurgency. They felt others leaving were stupid, that they will takeover their business. They were killed inside their vehicle on the way to open business.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by psucc(m): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
Are there still southerners up north? In Bode's voice "they need their heads examine in psychiatric hospital".

1 Like

Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by escapefromusa(f): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
Abuja ... na lie. You cant use Abuja to threaten anyone.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by vasel15: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
History555:
Don't pity lgbos up north. If after all the riots, pogrom etc since 1954, lgbo man get mind go live for north, build house, such a person has a death wish. Look at d lgbo man who built university in kaduna. Since bandits kidnapped his students and killed some, everyone has japa. Reminds me of how some lgbo people from my village rejected all advise to leave brono at the height of boko insurgency. They felt others leaving were stupid, that they will takeover their business. They were killed inside their vehicle on the way to open business.

they wont listen
Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by Generalnomercy: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ayomide811:
Onion thieves will rather die their than go back to alaigbo

Cowards will die here because they only rant online but Fulani's have sent their communities to early grave and their parents to idp camps in Cotonou.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Waiting for the day Malos go claim Abuja as their papaland make we know who go lose pass ....christians for Abj number malos 10 to 1 were dem wan begin attack?? Gwarinpa? Kubwa? Wuse? Nyanya? Lifecamp where is their almajiri settlement in abj tell me please ??

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by Rugaria: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
topboss:

We are following everything going on in Nigeria from Buhari threatening Igbos with another genocidal war like he did In 1967 and many of you don't know that Buhari participated in killing Igbos officers in 1966 and again during the civil war and I have written an open letter to Igbos in the North here https://www.biafranboys.org/open-letter-to-igbos-in-northern-nigeria and I told them it is time to come back home and I said in my previous article I can sleep with my 2 eyes closed if they are in Yoruba land because Yorubas are not savages but people in the North are a different kind of people.

I came across a video which I added below where a house of rep member was invited to an Igbo book launch and the man went ballistic and started threatening genocide on the Igbos and the one that got my attention was the abandoned properties in port Harcourt, shame on those ikewerres in port Harcourt and now a Fulani man is using you as a reference, I was pissed to my bones while listening to the message the man said Igbos would lose their properties in Abuja soon very soon, look Igbos this is no joke and I won't mince my words, I will have no pity for you when it happens, because we have been saying it, leave the North now and yes I know it is not easy to leave but do it gradually these people don't like you, listen to everything the man said they mean it.please if you have families in the north please tell them to leave,please

If I was an Igbo man in Abuja or the North I will start selling my properties now and I won't waste any time because trust me you will lose it, Igbos you people should receive sense na, leave Abuja and the North, sell your properties while you still can now, I won't say this anymore and in fact, I am so pissed that I can't even write anymore, leave the North and Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpHtmEYSF1w

https://www.biafranboys.org/igbos-leave-abuja-and-north-this-is

Shut up there..
If you want to get igbo properties, go and buy them!
There will be no abandoned property for lazy people again..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by PoloG: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
grin
Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by Ekpeitit(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rugaria:

Shut up there..
If you want to get igbo properties, go and buy them!
There will be no abandoned property for lazy people again..
Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by Ekpeitit(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Yes you will abandon your properties again because you're all fools.
You say you're smart but there is absolutely no intelligence in your head.
Have you seen any other tribe build Hauses in Biafraland?
You say you hate every other tribe but you go around building houses on their land instead of building in Biafra.
You say you want to leave Nigeria because it's a zoo but millions of you live in the zoo.
Biafrans are the most stupid people on earth.
Very soon you will be chased out of everywhere in Nigeria- From Kano to Kaduna to Lagos to Abuja to Port Harcourt to Uyo.
You have been chased out of South Africa, Ghana,Port Harcourt, Kano,Kaduna and Lagos before because nobody likes you,you're noise makers who are always disrespecting your host communities.
Useless people.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by mrsoludomeka(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Anything that happens to you igbos living in north is not the business of biafrans.come back home now,nigeria is about to break and we no longer want restructuring or renaming it to united african republic or whatever.we can no longer be fooled by our so called fulani president.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by McStoic(m): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Why
Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by Waterysperm: 12:17am On Jun 07, 2021
What do you mean by North? List the states you want us to leave. For your information, an Igbo man is more secured in Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Southern Kaduna and some parts of the North more than any Fulani terrorist. So stop dreaming, there is no monopolithic north. Do anyhow, we will join the Northern minorities even in the north there to wipe out the murderous Fulanis from the surface of the Earth. As for Abuja, tell them to give it a try and lets see the outcome.
Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by afube: 1:18am On Jun 07, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Yes you will abandon your properties again because you're all fools.
You say you're smart but there is absolutely no intelligence in your head.
Have you seen any other tribe build Hauses in Biafraland?
You say you hate every other tribe but you go around building houses on their land instead of building in Biafra.
You say you want to leave Nigeria because it's a zoo but millions of you live in the zoo.
Biafrans are the most stupid people on earth.
Very soon you will be chased out of everywhere in Nigeria- From Kano to Kaduna to Lagos to Abuja to Port Harcourt to Uyo.
Useless people.

You are silly and a complete pain in the rear! may your hatred for ndigbo poison your internal organs and consume your wicked soul !!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by Ekpeitit(m): 2:01am On Jun 07, 2021
afube:

You are silly and a complete pain in the rear! may your hatred for ndigbo poison your internal organs and consume your wicked soul !!

Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by Ekpeitit(m): 2:04am On Jun 07, 2021
This is why your tribe is regarded as the most foolish tribe in Nigeria.
You keep looking for war every time but you don't know that when war happens you will be chased out of every city in Nigeria and all your properties will be destroyed or confiscated.
Why are you people so foolish?
You have absolutely no intelligence in your brain.
What did you think was going to happen during war time?
A party?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning by bencr7: 2:44am On Jun 07, 2021
Ekpeitit:
This is why your tribe is regarded as the most foolish tribe in Nigeria.
You keep looking for war every time but you don't know that when war happens you will be chased out of every city in Nigeria and all your properties will be destroyed or confiscated.
Why are you people so foolish?
You have absolutely no intelligence in your brain.
What did you think was going to happen during war time?
A party?
u call a tribe foolish,u must be mad idiot my friend and stupid ,see how u they talk like if na u get power to sack d Igbo from all part in Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

NOW: Money Can't Give Tinubu Victory - Senator Al-makura Warns / HOW Obasanjo Make Military Coup Impossible (photos) / Why Are Area Boys Always After Me, When Am Not Tinubu(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.