Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many (38155 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health / Governor Akeredolu Reacts Agboola Ajayi's Detention By The State Police / Governor Akeredolu Reacts As 88 Ghost Workers Receive Car Loan In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by SmartPolician: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
It seems Aketi the regional warrior of the South West. Keep it up, sir!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by seborrhic: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
They are now waking up from their sleep of seeing this government is evil
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by ruffDiamond: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Keep speaking grammar you hear? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by kadraxkyle(m): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Akeredolu is a brave man. Kudos!

All the legislative leaders are there sleeping.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Sammyjay1984(m): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Pls I'm getting weak. I need something to keep my body and soul for one or two days. No amount is small. I don't mind foodstuff if u are in ondo. Pls help me.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by musicwriter(m): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Please give Sunday Igboho your support openly. The message it would send across Nigeria would be louder than anything else.

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by skondo(m): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Pls i need help for my mother treatment,she is suffering from stroke. I have exhausted all I have on her treatment. If God lay it in your heart to help me pls. Gtbank:0115737430,umonta nsikak
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by LightUpWithKemi: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
lexxwiz:
I don’t think Ahmed Lawan has gotten any body heat since all of these. The dunce and the house are the real problem of Nigeria democracy.

Bubu has checked all the boxes for impeachment long time ago.

You took the word of my mouth. Have been thinking that if we have functional legislators but not a rubber stamp set of lawmakers, that good for nothing number 1 citizen should be cooling his ass in jail.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by joyandfaith: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
OUR FANATICAL MUSLIM BRETHREN FROM THE WEST WILL SOON BE HERE TO CRITICIZE AKEREDOLU FOR TRYING TO SCATTER THEIR DREAM CALIPHATE WHICH FULANI HERDS TERRORISTS ARE CARRYING OUT VIA PROXY FOR THEM.

IF FULANI SUCCEED IN DRIVING YOUR CHRISTIAN BRETHREN OUT OF YORUBA LAND, THEY WILL TURN THEIR SWORD ON YALL.

UNFORTUNATELY, AFONJA IS NOT HERE TO TELL THE STORY TODAY sad

Ilorin scenario.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by OmoManU: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mr Gov you people knows the right thing to do sir
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by LightUpWithKemi: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Living in Nigeria is one of the most risky ventures in one's lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by chukwuibuipob: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
sad Hope Nig Police dey see diz.Ibarapa pipu/other youths should stop arresting any Fulani TERRORISTS.KILL them immediately
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by MRSUCCESS70: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
OUR FANATICAL MUSLIM BRETHREN FROM THE WEST WILL SOON BE HERE TO CRITICIZE AKEREDOLU FOR TRYING TO SCATTER THEIR DREAM CALIPHATE WHICH FULANI HERDS TERRORISTS ARE CARRYING OUT VIA PROXY FOR THEM.

IF FULANI SUCCEED IN DRIVING YOUR CHRISTIAN BRETHREN OUT OF YORUBA LAND, THEY WILL TURN THEIR SWORD ON YALL.

WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Analyst7: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
If it was ipob this useless government would have been ranting or u will hear 6 killed....see everybody behind the mayhem and innocent killing in this country will die a useless death with their families
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Nightalan: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Arakunrin Akeredolu will continue to earn my respects.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Shalommy(f): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Enough of this big big Grammer , who big English Epp?

All we need do right now s to defend our lives and our land with anything and everything we could lay our hands on.

We are not animals and won't sit and watch this terrorists fulani herdsmen beasts sniff life out of us.
If you see aboki in your area, can you slaughter him? The answer is NO.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Siwisheswereesh: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
With every slaughter comes a meeting. Nothing more, nothing less until the next slaughter. Even the herdsmen are shocked by the cowardly response from the people.

The only solution is to be offensive. Why wait to be attacked to defend yourself? Then wait another time. Be on the offensive and take care of the problem once and for all.

/

I don't know how you guys reason... angry

Are the attackers based in Igangan Haven't they disappeared to where they came back from like the cowardly bastards they are
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by theTranslator: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
jidepopeson:
Oloriburuku nii

The guy don crase grin grin
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ndi Yoruba,come back to your first love,Jesu Christi. angry

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by adelaja70(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Truly, Makinde is audio governor. This is the kind of statement i expected from him. GOD bless and Protect governor Akeredolu... Makinde is not behaving like somebody with Benin blood. His maternal grandmother is from Benin, The Omoregie family. I'm really disappointed in him....
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Chuka200: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Farki:
The president will be sleeping over this matter because it's not a celebrity that died.

No because it’s not Cow they kill
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by oloyedewaris(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Igbos don't have shame at all, just one attack in oyo, they started running mouth. Meanwhile their land have been experiencing hundreds of violence recently.
All they can do is to masturbate on the oyo attack news their entire life
Shame on Kalu and all Igbos

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Bashir75: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:

[[b]b]DO WE HAVE FULANI HERDERS PROBLEM IN SW/NIGERIA? YES. DO WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR YORUBA PEOPLE, CULTURE AND LAND? YES. YORUBA PEOPLE ARE IN UNITED ON FINDING SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEMS REGARDLESS OF RELIGION, BUT IPOBIANS ARE HOPING TO SEE US FIGHT ON RELIGION LINE. THE YORUBAS WILL NEVER, MARK MY WORK , NEVER WILL FIGHT THE YORUBAS. YOU KNOW WHY, WE HAVE MUSLIMS, CHRISTIANS AND TRADITIONALIST AMONG EACH FAMILY IN YORUBALAND. WHY WE LOVE GOD/ALLAH, WE LOVE OUR CULTURE AND LAND TOO MUCH TO FIGHT AMONG OURSELVES. THE IBOs HAVE STUDIED AND MADE FUTILE EFFORTS IN THE PAST TO BREAK US BUT ALL FUTILE. THEY BROUGHT ASHAWO AND BEER PARLORS CHURCHES TO OUR COMMUNITIES, IT DIDNT WORK, THEY MARRIED SOME OF OUR WOMEN BUT THEIR AGENDA NEVER FAILED.

AS USUAL IPOBIANS WILL JUMP UP TO CELEBRATE AND DESIRE TO CAUSE DIVISION MAONG THE YORUBAS. WHAT IPOBIANS WHO ARE PRETENDING TO BE YORUBAS, OPENED SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS WITH YORUBA NAMES AND USING RELIGION TO CAUSE DIVISION AMONG OUR YORUBA PEOPLE DON’T GET IS THAT WE ARE TOO INTERTWINED AND TOO GROUNDED FOR THEIR FUTILE EFFORTS.[/b][/color] [/b][color=#000000]

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by baseb: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Why has femi adesina not spoken? Aterall garba and others speak when it's against or affects their people. Or is it that he's too 'intelligent' and politically correct to 'upset' the system?
Or maybe it's not his turn 'yet' to speak.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by planetx: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
You know what is funny I use to have a friend from Guinea the Fulani ancestral homeland years ago, and when I told him we have a Fulani president and all the atrocities they commit in Nigeria the guy was genuinely shocked. Because according to him a Fulani can never be president in Guinea and that they are kept in check by the other tribes

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Installation Of Tinubu As Akinrogun Of Lagos In 1992 (Throwback Photo) / Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri / 6 Governors That Agreed To Hold Convention Without Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.