Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many (38176 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health / Governor Akeredolu Reacts Agboola Ajayi's Detention By The State Police / Governor Akeredolu Reacts As 88 Ghost Workers Receive Car Loan In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by danngnews: 5:06am On Jun 07, 2021
keeper303:

My advice to all the South West governors is to procure drones and helicopters. When such heinous crimes are committed people should call dedicated phone numbers while they deploy drones to track the culprits while helicopters will follow to apprehend the perpetrators of eliminate them. God will continue to protect us but the governors must invest in security.

What do you mean when these heinous crimes are committed? Go after them before they commit the crime.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Funflipper: 5:09am On Jun 07, 2021
theTranslator:

I doubt you are normal
See as you dey kill yourself on top religion shocked grin
Yoruba Muslims and Christians are one

Kill yasef grin

Well, the director of MURIC think, talk and act otherwise.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 07, 2021
What many people don't know is that these killings are coming from non indigenous fulanis in Nigeria. These are the ones that are allowed "pass" at our unmanned northern borders. They are now much in number and seeking to settle down somewhere, hence the aggression towards defenceless communities...
Unite against them, No.
Then allow them to take your lands from you while you come on nairaland to hate on a people who can't watch a state sponsored land grabbers using every means at their disposal. PEACE
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Randy111(m): 5:17am On Jun 07, 2021
onespecial:

If you are Yoruba, I will tell you how. You and your people wanted GEJ and his perceived Igbo favouritism out by all means even to the extreme of having a prof run under an illiterate. Now, one is not even secured to even have mouth to discuss about corruption or no corruption..

Change. Change from peaceful and secured region to slaughter house. Let us enjoy the change, you voted for it. Enjoy your market

Tribalism kii you there. Who told I'm from the Yoruba race. Just imagine your opening statement. 'if you are Yoruba'. Your likes would have been worse than buhari judging from your natural hate for a particular region for no just course. Besides did I mention anything like me voting buhari at anytime? A country with people like you in it will always be difficult to pull along.

And let me remind you that the fact bubu fail doesn't give GEJ a pass mark. If your Jonathan had met up with expectations this failed buhari wouldn't be there now. Buhari took advantage of GEJ's failure to push his way into power. So whatever becomes of Nigeria today, he is still not exonerated.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by planetx: 5:25am On Jun 07, 2021
PoloG:
them no just get sense at all.. equip local vigilantes with ak47 rigles and buy enough magazines and bullets for them to deal with this guys well and you dey blow grammar ? undecided
How much be ak47 wey una no fit use equip vigilantes and amotekun?
Nonsense people
The bloody cowards are all afraid of the useless lanky Fulani in aso rock. Just like the Benue governor telling his people to defend themselves with dane guns and knives against AK47 wielding militias, bunch of fvcking sniveling cowards everywhere calling themselves governors.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by kareemkamil(m): 5:53am On Jun 07, 2021
What type of grammar be dis
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by onespecial(m): 6:38am On Jun 07, 2021
Randy111:

Tribalism kii you there. Who told I'm from the Yoruba race. Just imagine your opening statement. 'if you are Yoruba'. Your likes would have been worse than buhari judging from your natural hate for a particular region for no just course. Besides did I mention anything like me voting buhari at anytime? A country with people like you in it will always be difficult to pull along.

And let me remind you that the fact bubu fail doesn't give GEJ a pass mark. If your Jonathan had met up with expectations this failed buhari wouldn't be there now. Buhari took advantage of GEJ's failure to push his way into power. So whatever becomes of Nigeria today, he is still not exonerated.

Please shut up and save us the ranting. Guess Buhari did so well in his first term that you thanked him with another term.

Buhari without Yoruba sentiments stood no chance against any opponent just as he has been doing since 2003.

You and your likes gave GEJ a bad name just to get him out of the way for your perceived Messiah.

Probably there is no corruption and theft of public funds in this administration as I have not heard you and your likes shout to high heavens about siphoning. Guess your said baba have saints all around him and indeed himself a saint.

Your envy and wickedness brought us into this, thank God the terrorist is for no body at least in the south. We will enjoy the change together
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by ChoCho54(f): 6:43am On Jun 07, 2021
Sammyjay1984:
Pls I'm getting weak. I need something to keep my body and soul for one or two days. No amount is small. I don't mind foodstuff if u are in ondo. Pls help me.
Go out and get a menial job.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by ChoCho54(f): 6:46am On Jun 07, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Hope Nig Police dey see diz.Ibarapa pipu/other youths should stop arresting any Fulani TERRORISTS.KILL them immediately
They should kill your people?
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by ChoCho54(f): 6:49am On Jun 07, 2021
Shalommy:
If you see aboki in your area, can you slaughter him? The answer is NO.
That's it my dear. But they will continue to slaughter us at will. Even the brave ones who try to stand up and fight would be confronted by the Army.

So na like this we go deydey?
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Sammyjay1984(m): 6:52am On Jun 07, 2021
ChoCho54:
Go out and get a menial job.
Thanks!!! But i have explained what happen before. It's nobody's fault and I'm not regretting, just think i could get a little help before i get back on my feet,latest this week.
I worked but out of the little i earned, i used it to fund my brother's acceptance fee and other fees which makes me stranded as his big brother. But i believe i will be back stronger but till then i need something that will sustain me for one or two days. Thanks ma!!!
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Randy111(m): 6:53am On Jun 07, 2021
onespecial:

Please shut up and save us the ranting. Guess Buhari did so well in his first term that you thanked him with another term.

Buhari without Yoruba sentiments stood no chance against any opponent just as he has been doing since 2003.

You and your likes gave GEJ a bad name just to get him out of the way for your perceived Messiah.

Probably there is no corruption and theft of public funds in this administration as I have not heard you and your likes shout to high heavens about siphoning. Guess your said baba have saints all around him and indeed himself a saint.

Your envy and wickedness brought us into this, thank God the terrorist is for no body at least in the south. We will enjoy the change together

I see your stupidity is beyond any form of redemption. Whoever told you I supported buhari at anytime, you have not told me. What gave you the impression that I am from the southwest, I still don't know. When GEJ openly told you guys that stealing isn't corruption was he expecting Nigerians to agree with him? A man who couldn't complete the airport his predecessor started in his own state, was he expecting to get the full support of that his state.

If you have fully make up your mind to be foolish, then desist from quoting me further cos I won't reply you further.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by ChoCho54(f): 6:53am On Jun 07, 2021
adelaja70:
Truly, Makinde is audio governor. This is the kind of statement i expected from him. GOD bless and Protect governor Akeredolu... Makinde is not behaving like somebody with Benin blood. His maternal grandmother is from Benin, The Omoregie family. I'm really disappointed in him....
Statement upon statement, meeting upon meeting, who e help. Truth is, there's absolutely nothing makinde can do about it. He too has made his own press release and the issue is forgotten till the next attack.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by ChoCho54(f): 6:57am On Jun 07, 2021
Sammyjay1984:

Thanks!!! But i have explained what happen before. It's nobody's fault and I'm not regretting, just think i could get a little help before i get back on my feet,latest this week.
I worked but out of the little i earned, i used it to fund my brother's acceptance fee and other fees which makes me stranded as his big brother. But i believe i will be back stronger but till then i need something that will sustain me for one or two days. Thanks ma!!!
I didn't see your explanation on what happened before? Are you in any way handicapped?
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by omoharry(f): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Igbos don't have shame at all, just one attack in oyo, they started running mouth. Meanwhile their land have been experiencing hundreds of violence recently.
All they can do is to masturbate on the oyo attack news their entire life
Shame on Kalu and all Igbos
pls leave the Igbo matter. Becos So many post & comment here are done my impostors. With the aim of causing division in the south .
Pls leave nairaland matter, let us face our real enemy in the real world . The energy u all use in fighting Igbos or Yorubas is enough to brainstorm on how to protect our land from these Fulanis who are silently watching and smiling as you get distracted from the real problem on ground . Pls southerners online .

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by chukwuibuipob: 7:08am On Jun 07, 2021
ChoCho54:
They should kill your people?
and Ur household join
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Ozoamaimo: 7:29am On Jun 07, 2021
Everybody should defend himself, all this big grammar is just a waste of time, the marauders don't hear grammar
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Sammyjay1984(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2021
ChoCho54:
I didn't see your explanation on what happened before? Are you in any way handicapped?

Smile!!! Yes, I'm financially handicapped for now. I never wish to do this but when you are in a tight corner......
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by 1000angstroms(m): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2021
Ttalk:

Why are you guys always like this. Shior. Pagan Okoro

These people with mark of the beast on their temple are horrible, if their terrorist tendencies ain't enough, they now want to cower the entire populeuse with intimidation.

By their mark of the beast, you'll know them. Always quick to anger and welcoming to violence. They are slaves to one angry blood thirsty nymphomaniac prophet that cuddled their brain with one terrorism handbook attributed to one dirty sky god. Peace have never been near them.

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by hannsg: 8:25am On Jun 07, 2021
Ttalk:

Why are you guys always like this. Shior. Pagan Okoro

LOL.. your elevated religion has brought you no kinship with the original owners in Mecca. See as dey ignore the suffering in Palestine
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by 1000angstroms(m): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2021
Bashir75:

[[b]b]DO WE HAVE FULANI HERDERS PROBLEM IN SW/NIGERIA? YES. DO WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR YORUBA PEOPLE, CULTURE AND LAND? YES. YORUBA PEOPLE ARE IN UNITED ON FINDING SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEMS REGARDLESS OF RELIGION, BUT IPOBIANS ARE HOPING TO SEE US FIGHT ON RELIGION LINE. THE YORUBAS WILL NEVER, MARK MY WORK , NEVER WILL FIGHT THE YORUBAS. YOU KNOW WHY, WE HAVE MUSLIMS, CHRISTIANS AND TRADITIONALIST AMONG EACH FAMILY IN YORUBALAND. WHY WE LOVE GOD/ALLAH, WE LOVE OUR CULTURE AND LAND TOO MUCH TO FIGHT AMONG OURSELVES. THE IBOs HAVE STUDIED AND MADE FUTILE EFFORTS IN THE PAST TO BREAK US BUT ALL FUTILE. THEY BROUGHT ASHAWO AND BEER PARLORS CHURCHES TO OUR COMMUNITIES, IT DIDNT WORK, THEY MARRIED SOME OF OUR WOMEN BUT THEIR AGENDA NEVER FAILED.

AS USUAL IPOBIANS WILL JUMP UP TO CELEBRATE AND DESIRE TO CAUSE DIVISION MAONG THE YORUBAS. WHAT IPOBIANS WHO ARE PRETENDING TO BE YORUBAS, OPENED SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS WITH YORUBA NAMES AND USING RELIGION TO CAUSE DIVISION AMONG OUR YORUBA PEOPLE DON’T GET IS THAT WE ARE TOO INTERTWINED AND TOO GROUNDED FOR THEIR FUTILE EFFORTS.[/b][/color] [/b][color=#000000]

Same way some arewa, fulani terrorist jihadi idiots have posted with yoruba names to divert everyone's attention from their horrible nuances.

Nobody is instigating the yorubas to fight along religious lines, the post you even quoted was saying something different from the nonsense you were vomiting.

How am I sure am not even quoting someone with the mark of the beast from one side of the country. In other words, By their mark of the beast, you'll know them. Always quick to anger and welcoming to violence. They are slaves to one angry blood thirsty nymphomaniac prophet that cuddled their brain with one terrorism handbook attributed to one dirty sky god. Peace have never been near them.
These people with mark of the beast on their temple are horrible, if their terrorist tendencies ain't enough, they now want to cower the entire populeuse with intimidation.

Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by LegalWolf: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2021
But your voices were quiet when the same Yoruba people initially massacred the Fulani right? While I condemn this attack in totality, it is the absolute failure of leadership and irresponsibility of your elders that led to this.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2021
Randy111:

I still can't explain how we came up with such a failure as president

Just when you think Nigeria has sunk to an all-time low, they have their backward meeting and surprise the masses again. Failure is an understatement for this administration.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by ChoCho54(f): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Hope Nig Police dey see diz.Ibarapa pipu/other youths should stop arresting any Fulani TERRORISTS.KILL them immediately
Crying baby! Go and kill fulani if Dem born you well!
Keyboard warrior! grin

Your type pees on his pants at the first police siren.

You are holed up in mushin beating your chest online grin
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by Jennycoolz(f): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2021
KoshCAD:
So you think yorubas are babaric to just go to the north and start killing innocent people.

Why do you type before reasoning.

Five of these attackers were killed and their pix are shown all over. How many of the attackers did your people kill in ebonyi in the two separate attack or in Enugu.

Always think before typing cos they will use your own stupidity against you.

You are just Igbo. That is what you can be, you can only be just Igbo.

Like what Abacha said in 1998

Igbos are noise makers without substance.

Stay there and be hating in igbos and watch ordinary fulani men take over your homes, trash

P.S _ you're chasing shadows bc I'm not igbo and I don't even look like one, good day
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2021
executive12:

If the Fulanis are the cowards, I wonder how they have maintained total control of Nigeria since independence.

The British and Hausa people aided them. Fulanis are willing tools in the hands of the British for political gains while Hausas are willing slaves of the fulanis ! Whatever fulanis have been able to achieve for themselves in Nigeria today should be blamed on the gullibility of Hausa people and the evil Anglo - Fulani pact.

Fulanis have not gained "total control" over Nigeria but they are making spirited efforts to achieve just that and that's the reason for all the hullabaloo in the land. Do you think fulanis actually defeated Hausa people on the battlefields to take over their lands and dominate their entire lives ? No!,three things were involved - deceits,religious manipulation and banditry. They effectively used these three things to subject Hausa people to eternal slavery and servitude on their own land ! This is what Buhari is trying to replicate all over the country especially in the southern territories.

Fulanis are nothing without the Hausas in Nigeria. They do not have the numbers and neither are they brave on the battlefield. Fulanis are naturally a group of bandits who launch cowardly attacks to steal from their victims and then run away. They used deceits and religious manipulations to dethrone and depose Hausa traditional rulers -the Sarikis- by setting them up against their own people. The Solagberus and Baloguns (Yoruba) of Ilorin were used to fight and defeat Afonja - founder of Ilorin. Fulanis are great manipulators and masters of deceit; they ain't brave fighters or warriors. They are no match for any ethnic group in Nigeria one on one and that's a fact.

By taking on the Yorubas,fulanis are making the biggest mistakes of their existence and that is because Yoruba people will always be hundreds of miles ahead of whatever fulanis may have up their sleeves !
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by KoshCAD: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2021
Jennycoolz:

Stay there and be hating in igbos and watch ordinary fulani men take over your homes, trash

P.S _ you're chasing shadows bc I'm not igbo and I don't even look like one, good day
Hating hahahahaha, see this one. How can I hate on my inlaw, to let you know, my brother married Igbo from imo state but that does not stop me from pin point the stupid ones among you. A voy-ure that knows the soup being cooked by his neibour while his own soup is being burnt on fire.

Plaster the crack in your wall first and leave your neibour to battle with his own.
Re: Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many by bazamani27: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Keep blowing grammar Aketi while the Fulani terrorists keep invading your soils. This is the time for every southern politicians who understands the meaning of leadership and representation to prefer actions to words.
World over, the evil agender of the Fulani jihadist is understood and opposed to, as every entity are taking actions to subdue them. But Southerners the elected to represent their various people are less concerned if at all, or not concerned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Supporter Dies During Convention / Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport / Owning A Legal Firearm In Nigeria: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.