Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

What Is Wrong With Southerners? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With Southerners? (1266 Views)

Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). / The Candidates: Why Peter Obi's Analogy Using VAR Is Wrong. / Northerners Are More Politically Enlightened Than Southerners -Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Southerners? by Luigi03(m): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
You know it is getting very disappointing seeing Igbos and Yorubas playing cat & rat at a very dangerous time like this. What is wrong with you guys? Cant you settle your Indifferences and move on?
Yorubas today, see ESN members get killed and celebrate, agreeing with the FG that is obviously run by fulanis, that they are Terrorists. It's so embarrassing. Yorubas are fully aware that these guys have been fighting for the freedom for decades now, started with peaceful protesters of which they got killed in large numbers. Now they created ESN to tackle these killer herdsmen, yet the Yorubas agree with the FG that theyre terrorists.
I'm from the Niger Delta, and igbos are nowhere near our problem. Why do you guys keep fuelling this hate on a daily basis?
Do you want to have kids one day and have them suffer like we are right now, while still hating other southern tribes? God forbid.

Why don't you folks just forget the past. I get the past would be too hurtful to let go, but what's the point carrying the hate to grave when you can just make up? Divided we fall, united we stand. Together, we can teach these Murtha fuckas who think they're invincible the lesson of their life. Pls Do this to make sure your kids are free from danger, this is for the future. let go off that ego now.

The Igbos are very brave people, most are ready to die for their land. They know how well equipped the Nigerian Military is "compared" to them, yet they do not give up. "It is better to take our land while we're dead, than they take while our two eyes are open, impossible", they probably think to themselves.

The Yorubas may be brave but they arent as brave as the igbos. Igbos will NEVER flee their land to go take refuge in another country or state. Same cannot be said for Yorubas whose survivors fled to Benin Republic to start forming keyboard warriors.

Yorubas are more tactical and calm compared to Igbos. I personally doubt the leadership of MNK as he's one that would think and take actions without thinking.

Look lemme tell you, if the south should unite today, Yorubas are very intelligent and couple that with the igbos bravery, plus the south south who obviously do feed these terrorists, we will be a force to reckon with. Not even the FG can stop us.

Yorubas most especially feel like they can do everything on their own. You insult we from South south, also with the easterners. You cannot win on your own. How do you guys not realize that? Terrorist use our oil money to pay your leaders like Tinubu to shut up, same with the police officers in your region. Together, we can put a stop to that bcus it's obvious these fools can't survive without us.

Lieutenant General Sunday Igboho knows this, reason he said any attack on the east is a clear attack on the west. The man is ready to co-operate with the Igbos since they both now share a common goal. What is wrong with teaming up, then going back to normal ways once the goal has been actualized? If you guys continue like this, your coming generation will continue like this, in suffering. You have the power to change that.

Pls stop the hate my lovely southerners. You guys are the reason I still have faith for this country. I'm still proud of being a Nigerian bcus of the south, nothing else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by Golan007: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Present your old moniker so we know how to respond to you.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by OnionBandit(f): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Stop this nonsense unity begging

What our brothers in South East are doing(killing of security agents and burning of public assets) is wrong, let's condemn it. What the herdsmen are doing (killing innocent people) is also wrong and we condemn it. Just stop twisting the narrative. There is no way you want to paint it..what is happening in the East against the government is madness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by Luigi03(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Golan007:
Present your old moniker so we know how to respond to you.
I'm a teen and new to Nairaland
Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by theTranslator: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cut that shit

Bravery my left foot
Brave in the grave or cowardice alive and accomplished
Which is better??

E dey use style chest beat grin grin

Gerrarahere! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by Golan007: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Luigi03:

Ok.

Small boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by heniford2: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:

What our brothers in South East are doing(killing of security agents and burning of public assets) is wrong, let's condemn it. What the herdsmen are doing (killing innocent people) is also wrong and we condemn it. Just stop twisting the narrative. There is no way you want to paint it..what is happening in the East against the government is madness
whose your brother mind yourself oh the south East nobi ur any shit brother 4 ur information we dont breed infidels like you
Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by Luigi03(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
oluztx:

Typical afonja and their one dimensional brain...it's only when it happens to them will they start shouting Southern unity. Afonjas go and defend yourselves and your land, and leave us easterners alone. You people are the problem of the South!
I'm not a Yoruba. Very disappointed to see a reply like this

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by Luigi03(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
theTranslator:

Cut that shit

Bravery my left foot
Brave in the grave or cowardice alive and accomplished
Which is better??

E dey use style chest beat grin grin

Gerrarahere! undecided

Like I said, I do not see MNK as the right man for them. Also, what I think may count since I'm not IPOB. It's left with Igbos to use their brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by limeta(f): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=OnionBandit post=102447301]Stop this nonsense unity begging

What our brothers in South East are doing(killing of security agents and burning of public assets) is wrong, let's condemn it. What the herdsmen are doing (killing innocent people) is also wrong and we condemn it. Just stop twisting the narrative. There is no way you want to paint it..what is happening in the East against the government

This fulani fake man here onionbandit is not a yoruba person
This very fulani onionbandit is a fulani divide and rule jihadist
Remember him
Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by theTranslator: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Luigi03:

Like I said, I do not see MNK as the right man for them. Also, what I think may count since I'm not IPOB. It's left with Igbos to use their brain
I hope nnamdi becomes less violent and more strategic
I never liked him
The idiot started IPOB and got fan base by insulting Yoruba
Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by 2elliot: 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Luigi03:
You know it is getting very disappointing seeing Igbos and Yorubas playing cat & rat at a very dangerous time like this. What is wrong with you guys? Cant you settle your Indifferences and move on?
Yorubas today, see ESN members get killed and celebrate, agreeing with the FG that is obviously run by fulanis, that they are Terrorists. It's so embarrassing. Yorubas are fully aware that these guys have been fighting for the freedom for decades now, started with peaceful protesters of which they got killed in large numbers. Now they created ESN to tackle these killer herdsmen, yet the Yorubas agree with the FG that theyre terrorists.
I'm from the Niger Delta, and igbos are nowhere near our problem. Why do you guys keep fuelling this hate on a daily basis?
Do you want to have kids one day and have them suffer like we are right now, while still hating other southern tribes? God forbid.

Why don't you folks just forget the past. I get the past would be too hurtful to let go, but what's the point carrying the hate to grave when you can just make up? Divided we fall, united we stand. Together, we can teach these Murtha fuckas who think they're invincible the lesson of their life. Pls Do this to make sure your kids are free from danger, this is for the future. let go off that ego now.

The Igbos are very brave people, most are ready to die for their land. They know how well equipped the Nigerian Military is "compared" to them, yet they do not give up. "It is better to take our land while we're dead, than they take while our two eyes are open, impossible", they probably think to themselves.

The Yorubas may be brave but they arent as brave as the igbos. Igbos will NEVER flee their land to go take refuge in another country or state. Same cannot be said for Yorubas whose survivors fled to Benin Republic to start forming keyboard warriors.

Yorubas are more tactical and calm compared to Igbos. I personally doubt the leadership of MNK as he's one that would think and take actions without thinking.

Look lemme tell you, if the south should unite today, Yorubas are very intelligent and couple that with the igbos bravery, plus the south south who obviously do feed these terrorists, we will be a force to reckon with. Not even the FG can stop us.

Yorubas most especially feel like they can do everything on their own. You insult we from South south, also with the easterners. You cannot win on your own. How do you guys not realize that? Terrorist use our oil money to pay your leaders like Tinubu to shut up, same with the police officers in your region. Together, we can put a stop to that bcus it's obvious these fools can't survive without us.

Lieutenant General Sunday Igboho knows this, reason he said any attack on the east is a clear attack on the west. The man is ready to co-operate with the Igbos since they both now share a common goal. What is wrong with teaming up, then going back to normal ways once the goal has been actualized? If you guys continue like this, your coming generation will continue like this, in suffering. You have the power to change that.

Pls stop the hate my lovely southerners. You guys are the reason I still have faith for this country. I'm still proud of being a Nigerian bcus of the south, nothing else.
As far as you still hate MNK, then you can't have a meaningful discussion. The truth is, even if MNK wasn't ever born but Buhari exists, these killings all over the country would have still happened. Buhari sees himself as Othman Dan Fodio reincarnate who must fulfill his dream of dipping the Quran in the Atlantic ocean. He doesn't need a reason from Ipob or MNK to do that which he thinks he is destined to do. You must appreciate the fact that God in his infinite wisdom brought MNK in this trying time. Because left for our leaders, we would be wiped up off on the surface of earth and it would all be politics. Or the horror of our politicians allowing ruga without resistance.
So my dear, instead of antagonising the approach of MNK, we should rally together and fight back these men from futa jalon. Just imagine Nigeria without Igbos, these Fulani men would have wiped us off. Please, we must not allow Buhari to succeed in his plans against the east, if not we are next. I have had discussion with northern people who are fishermen in my place in Bayelsa. Their arrogance to threaten indigenes here will make you surprise about their bloated ago. Don't think we are immune. Na just the fear of our men blowing up pipelines dey humble these men from attacking us yet.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
The caption should have been; What is wrong with these Fulani people?
Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by hegelian: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:

What is happening in the east, did it just happen without provocation?? What was your stand when security agent were using innocent protesters for target practice calling it python dance?? Sir your response to this will clear your stand

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by Luigi03(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
2elliot:
As far as you still hate MNK, then you can't have a meaningful discussion. The truth is, even if MNK wasn't ever born but Buhari exists, these killings all over the country would have still happened. Buhari sees himself as Othman Dan Fodio reincarnate who must fulfill his dream of dipping the Quran in the Atlantic ocean. He doesn't need a reason from Ipob or MNK to do that which he thinks he is destined to do. You must appreciate the fact that God in his infinite wisdom brought MNK in this trying time. Because left for our leaders, we would be wiped up off on the surface of earth and it would all be politics. Or the horror of our politicians allowing ruga without resistance.
So my dear, instead of antagonising the approach of MNK, we should rally together and fight back these men from futa jalon. Just imagine Nigeria without Igbos, these Fulani men would have wiped us off. Please, we must not allow Buhari to succeed in his plans against the east, if not we are next. I have had discussion with northern people who are fishermen in my place in Bayelsa. Their arrogance to threaten indigenes here will make you surprise about their bloated ago. Don't think we are immune. Na just the fear of our men blowing up pipelines dey humble these men from attacking us yet.
100% agree with you
Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by 2elliot: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Luigi03:

100% agree with you
Our forefathers fought and died in wars to protect and pass down these lands we call ours, and we must protect and pass it down to our children. We must never be cowards to let animals anywhere close to our lands. Please, speak for the east, at this moment speak for MNK. The fulanis are using our disunity to exploit us, we must not give them that excuse. We must stand as one.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by Luigi03(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
2elliot:
Our forefathers fought and died in wars to protect and pass down these lands we call ours, and we must protect and pass it down to our children. We must never be cowards to let animals anywhere close to our lands. Please, speak for the east, at this moment speak for MNK. The fulanis are using our disunity to exploit us, we must not give them that excuse. We must stand as one.
Exactly. I'm ready to be united with the others. Not just for myself, but for the upcoming generation. If our forefathers were cowards and succumbed to these fulanis, I doubt if we'll be here today. I don't knw why these guys do not want to let go of the past and move forward, very disappointing.
Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by IJOBA11: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:

HE IS BEGGING FOR SOUTHERN UNITY, FACE YOUR TERRORISTS RAVAGED NORTH. I ACTUALLY THINK THAT OSAMA BINHARI SHOULD GRANT BOKO/FULANI HERD TERRORISTS THEIR DEMAND TO HAVE A SHARIA LAW IN ALL THE 12 CORE NORTHERN STATES
Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by 2elliot: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Luigi03:

Exactly. I'm ready to be united with the others. Not just for myself, but for the upcoming generation. If our forefathers were cowards and succumbed to these fulanis, I doubt if we'll be here today. I don't knw why these guys do not want to let go of the past and move forward, very disappointing.
You see. You see, ever since I came across a book written about the wars in the north that caused the Hausas to fall for fulani, and relating with present realities, I just knew that those people are born that way–to always fight and kill. You can't reason or negotiate with them. It is either they kill your or they subjugate you. There are no middle ground with those guys.
Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by OnionBandit(f): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
HE IS BEGGING FOR SOUTHERN UNITY, FACE YOUR TERRORISTS RAVAGED NORTH. I ACTUALLY THINK THAT OSAMA BINHARI SHOULD GRANT BOKO/FULANI HERD TERRORISTS THEIR DEMAND TO HAVE A SHARIA LAW IN ALL THE 12 CORE NORTHERN STATES
for your info, I am an edo born.

Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by IJOBA11: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
for your info, I am an bororo born and brought up.
YOU DON’T NEED TO TELL ME NA sad
Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by OnionBandit(f): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
YOU DON’T NEED TO TELL ME NA sad
Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by NaMe4: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Luigi03:

Luigi03:

Intelligent and logical submission.

You should also realise most of the monikers you see here writing senselessly are paid cockroaches by this inept government. With time you'll be able to identify and ignore their rubbish posts.
Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by RENOWNED2(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Yoruba intelligent? You confuse cowardice for intelligence. Who dash monkey banana.
Re: What Is Wrong With Southerners? by yamunla(m): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Luigi03:

nice write up.

now listen bro..first of,I am a yoruba and I can tell you we dont hate south south or abuse them.

truly yoruba and igbo have bad blood between them but i can beat my chest and tell you for the fact that nairaland is a faceless forum ..75% of this yoruba and igbo moniker are actually northerners disguising to cause further discord between both tribe..

in as much as we cant decipher real igbo and yoruba on nairaland..the bad blood will continue...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: Did You Say Igbos Have No Stake In APC? / Umahi: Why Ibos Have Nothing To Get From APC / Did The Southeast Betray The South?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.