Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack (100514 Views)

Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) / How Rotimi Amaechi Looks Today During NTA News. / Herdsmen Cut Retired Principal’s Hands In Igangan In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by YorubaHero12: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
Videos of Fulanis Killed in Igangan Today During Retaliatory Attack

The Fulanis cowardly came in the shadow of the night to Igangan, they were able to carry out attack but the youth of Igangan mobilized themselves to stop and drop some of the coward killers.

These are the some of them caught and killed while some of them escaped and ran away before the youth could mobilize themselves.

Makinde should rise up now and stand his ground now in Oyo State because this is an affront on us as Yorubas and it is now time to act.

#OduduwaNation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE2Q6GnhvjA

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by Kandeed: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Striking off

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by Truekay: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tell all not to sleep. It can be anyone

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by BKayy: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Watch how the Desert people will retreat.
They can only kill people that are sleeping

248 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by theTranslator: 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
LegendHero:

Oluwo is a sellout and I think I agree with you on this one.

I agree 100% on that.
Seconɗed

He must be taught a lesson

goatgoat093:

Nobody invited you here so I don't understand why your body dey pain you like this? when your Igbo superiors are having a conversation that is far beyond your scope and coefficience of intellect... you watch,learn and STFU you yeribanza subhuman... or better still, you should be busy in Igangan scooping the suyanized remains of your people for mass burials.
So Mynd44 lalasticlala and others haven't seen this report??
This is a mixture of hate speech, tribal bigotry and unexplainable hate

Later they'll ban me for 2 weeks for calling someone "dumboo" grin

We dey watch undecided

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by hisgrace090: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Their governor will be in panic mode as no nigerian governor want to move against the caliphat.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by mrvitalis(m): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Why are u showing this ...if fulanis attack your village don't even make noise or post it online

Behave like jukun people just attack the nearest 10 Fulani settlement and pray with them

No need to report to police or army

370 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by LegendHero(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
theTranslator:

Seconɗed

He must be taught a lesson

His matter will still be opened.

What he’s using against the people of Iwo is trying to rally them under the religious banner and that’s why you have some cracks here and there.

Am Oluwo of Iwo for that matter who continue to act like a custodian of religion and somehow somehow rolling openly with those that doesn’t mean well for he Yoruba people.

Let’s see how it goes.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by theTranslator: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
LegendHero:

His matter will still be opened.

What he’s using against the people of Iwo is trying to rally them under the religious banner and that’s why you have some cracks here and there.

Am Oluwo of Iwo for that matter who continue to act like a custodian of religion and somehow somehow frolicking openly with those that doesn’t mean well for he Yoruba people.
Left to me
He should be disgraced and dethroned

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by Isobug: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Violence everyday.... Nigeria e never do una

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
LegendHero:

This is not the time for name calling. You’ll always have people that are indifferent to a cause. Give them time to see the need and they will pull in their minds into it themselves and that’s when you can have a true coalition.

Pay attention bro. No need of bickering or going forth and back with one another.

I am bickering because our education in the SW is useless, zero discernment, no sense of self preservation nor history, no value for the land left for us as a heritage, and living in denial

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by Elliotwaveforec: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nice response

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by IJOBA11: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
UncleKoboko:
grin

The only language those MALO PARASITIC ABOKÎ FOOLs understands is violence.

Don't spare them.
Don't spare their wives
Don't spare their children
Don't spare their cows and other livestocks.

Even the bible is not against an eye for an eye cool
SIMPLYLEO IS COMING FOR YOU

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by Elliotwaveforec: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
mrvitalis:
Why are u showing this ...if fulanis attack your village don't even make noise or post it online

Behave like jukun people just attack the nearest 10 Fulani settlement and pray with them

No need to report to police or army

Jukuns don't make noise like Ortom people; I like those guys, they're in Taraba and Benue right?

36 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by IJOBA11: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
LegendHero:
Nice one boys. We can’t sit idle anymore claiming peaceful for whatever reason. Now words must be matched with actions.

By the way, Makinde seems to be one of the most clueless I’ve ever seen. Man can’t even give a strong statement like what Akeredolu gave on this issue. That’s by the way tho.

These Fulanis need to be dealt with in the language they understand too. We cannot be silent anymore walahi.

I think at this juncture, we must either stand together or fall in pieces.

#OduduwaRepublic
I KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE NEWS grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by LegendHero(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

I am bickering because our education in the SW is useless, zero discernment, no sense of self preservation nor history, no value for the land left for us as a heritage, and living in denial

I dig bro. Education make people less barbaric because they always want to think differently and be civil.

Naturally, we shouldn’t be like this because human beings shouldn’t be thinking like animals. Unfortunately, we are coexisting with some animals from Jalo who doesn’t exhibit any humanistic tendencies whatsoever.

So back to your point. We need to let go of some of the educational orientation and try to be conscious of the situation and then deal with these Fulanis using their own template.

Lastly, educated folks will always see things differently. However most of them are slowly being won over and I like how it is organic. So give it a bit more time, as in a little bit more while people already in it continue with this.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by JohnSin97: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
YorubaHero12:
Videos of Fulanis Killed in Igangan Today During Retaliatory Attack

The Fulanis cowardly came in the shadow of the night to Igangan, they were able to carry out attack but the youth of Igangan mobilized themselves to stop and drop some of the coward killers.

These are the some of them caught and killed while some of them escaped and ran away before the youth could mobilize themselves.

Makinde should rise up now and stand his ground now in Oyo State because this is an affront on us as Yorubas and it is now time to act.

[s]CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala, this deserves front page too so our people can know we are also not cowardly doing nothing!![/s]

#OduduwaNation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE2Q6GnhvjA

It doesn't need to get to front page, the herdsmen got 20 of our people and we only got 5.....

26 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack by slimfit1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
No motorcycle rider should be allowed to ride after 6 p.m. if I was in that place that's what I will suggest.

65 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.