Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,203 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) (77369 Views)

Lai Mohammed: ISWAP Behind Attacks On Christians / Ezeife: IPOB Not Behind Attacks In Southeast. Igbo Don’t Shed Blood / Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by ChoCho54(f): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
LegalWolf:

Lol. It’s just unfortunate that you’ll want me to descend to this level. But as the Fulani moral code expects, I’ll hold my cool. You said my folks boast that igbos are 5% and inconsequential. Apart from Buhari, please name one FULANI man that has ever said igbos are “5% and inconsequential”....I dare you to name just one ??

Recall Shehu Shagari was100% Fulani and it is in public record that he intended his deputy, a hundred percent IGBO man, succeed him. Yaradua was Fulani and he never made any despicable comments on the igbos. So why blaming an ethnic group for the failing of one??

Do you now see how illogical and untenable your position is? Most Fulbe have no issues with Igbos and the earlier you know this, the better for your lot
Buhayis your leader and you have killed and would kill again for him if needed. His position is your position.
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by dallasi: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
ChoCho54:
You mean buhari actually did those things? Is that what your old folks told you? The same slowpoke buhari we know? The only General that didn't pass his promotion exam? Slowpoke buhari that promised you one naira to a dollar and brainwashed you with giving you jobs? Same slowpoke and serial failure? A jihadhist? A killer? A headslammer? A bigot? A bitter soul! A thief! A pretender! An Igbo hater! A Christian hater!

Anyone who is friends with buhari is the problem of this nation and deserves death by stoning!

Buhari is your presidiot!

Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by lordmans(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
badaru911:
It looks like something is not right but it is not.... Fulani bandits focus their attention on villages where there's no security or a single police station.... So they do what they want to do calmly cos they know that no security will disturb them.... But the unknown gunmen focus their attention on major cities and town where there are heavy securities.. So it will difficult for them to do anything....

You're correct.
That's their greatest flaw. Lack of strategic planning and tactics. Over reliance on jazz will blind a man to reason and logic. Is it not foolish and stupid to be attacking police stations every now and then. The cops are wiser. They set a trap and they took the bait.

In no time soon the security agents will break the spirit of the fighting arm of their struggle. The next way to go is to return to the part of dialogue. All the south must be lobbied to present a strong focal point like they did in asaba to seek regional autonomy.

Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by desire222(f): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
You will never see the Ipob sympathizers here. They are morning their terorists brothers killed like fly.

I see igbos in Diaspora bringing Nnamdi kanu down for misleidings there brothers into carrying Arms and dying like flies.

Kanu and his ipob terorists days are numbered.

We are winning the war.

All ipob / ESN/ UGM sympathizers will weep and sorrow in anguish.

I cover our gallant force men with the blood of Jesus.

Nigeria shall be great again. All the enemies of the state shall weep and sorrow.

God bless our gallant force men. Show no mercy, crush them All
Thank God your name is confirmed zombie and you are behaving like one. Since you love what the Fulani heardsmen and Boko Haram are doing in Nigeria, may it come upon you in Jesus Christ mighty name amen.

Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by LegalWolf: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
ChoCho54:
Buhayis your leader and you have killed and would kill again for him if needed. His position is your position.

One can’t even have a logical argument with you...no wonder your ilk are so susceptible to NK’s buffoonery. Even a man with a pea-sized brain won’t say the gibberish u typed up there.

Go live and die with your hatred. Hopefully, it won’t consume you.

Adieu!
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by ChoCho54(f): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
dallasi:

So banning Twitter is now an achievement grin grin

Cow fvckers are queer! grin
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by ChoCho54(f): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
LegalWolf:

One can’t even have a logical argument with you...no wonder your ilk are so susceptible to NK’s buffoonery. Even a man with a pea-sized brain won’t say the gibberish u typed up there.

Go live and die with your hatred. Hopefully, it won’t consume you.

Adieu!
I should reason with someone who fvks his cows? You have an overated opinion of yourself.
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by LegalWolf: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
ChoCho54:
I should reason with someone who fvks his cows? You have an overated opinion of yourself.

I took the pain of going through your timeline and all I can see is a person deprived of love (both familial and otherwise), filled with hate and vile, pig headed, tribal jingoist and every adjective one can conjure in referring to a despicable person not fit for human interaction.

You need help. Please reach out to your people and tell them to pray for you. Let them love you unconditionally as it appears you need this the most. Maybe, your soul will be healed.

Hopefully, I won’t get to reply you again.

Goodnight sweetheart ❤️
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by emilo2bad: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
You will never see the Ipob sympathizers here. They are morning their terorists brothers killed like fly.

I see igbos in Diaspora bringing Nnamdi kanu down for misleidings there brothers into carrying Arms and dying like flies.

We are winning the war.

Nigeria shall be great again. All the enemies of the state shall weep and sorrow.

Thanks they are already in pain. Aisha yusuf is right for calling nnamdi kanu second hand shekau

Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by emilo2bad: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Uzomacharles:

The worst past is that if they kill anybody,they will tag them IPOB or lie that they are in conjunction with IPOB.........

Maybe we will be needing video of them confessing,infact Nigeria can do anything...
They might pay criminals to say that they're IPOB...

Bros I feel your pain IPOB supporter
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by emilo2bad: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
NaMe4:
I won't be surprised a bit if these turn out to be innocent people.
It was just God that saved that oil worker.
I said it unknown gun men have turned to innocent gun men. I feel your pain bro

Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by DedeNkem: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
epondudu:
They have flee from this Sweet news they way Kanu flee from Nigeria.....
Abeg latest news on Twitter and the Fg.

Go learn how to write English before coming here to post nonsense!

Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by ChoCho54(f): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
LegalWolf:

I took the pain of going through your timeline and all I can see is a person deprived of love (both familial and otherwise), filled with hate and vile, pig headed, tribal jingoist and every adjective one can conjure in referring to a despicable person not fit for human interaction.

You need help. Please reach out to your people and tell them to pray for you. Let them love you unconditionally as it appears you need this the most. Maybe, your soul will be healed.

Hopefully, I won’t get to reply you again.

Goodnight sweetheart ❤️
I didn't read your trash. I only needed to see you whimper back to my mention like your life depended on it, after saying an elaborate adieu earlier! See how I pull the strings cheesy

You are simp! Not that I expected much from a cow fvcker anyways! GTFO!
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by ChoCho54(f): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
emilo2bad:

Bros I feel your pain IPOB supporter
IPOB sponsor, why the beef?
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by explosiveskull(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

We are winning the war.

By their mark of the beast, you'll know them. Always quick to anger and welcoming to violence. They are slaves to one angry blood thirsty nymphomaniac prophet that cuddled their brain with one terrorism handbook attributed to one dirty sky god. Peace have never been near them.
These people with mark of the beast on their temple are horrible, if their terrorist tendencies ain't enough, they now want to cower the entire populeuse with intimidation.

Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by mindtricks: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ever8090:
I am not Igbo but I think this is getting out of hand..why is the Security operatives soo effective in South east but have never killed and display one fulani herdsman despite their day to day killings in every part of the country?.. something is not right

Authorities like to down play it like it's nothing serious as against IPOB whom they so bitterly hate.

Imagine the number of deaths recorded every where, every now and then all over the country by the killer herdsmen and Nigerians are deeply worried about (compared to the IPOB/UGM), yet FG will never be this aggressive/brutal in dealing with them, forcing the killer herdsmen to stop. Even the so called bandits, kidnapoers don't draw such bitterness from the presidency.
They think the masses are some bunch of fools.
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by adabaraabdul: 12:31am On Jun 08, 2021
ma373733:
when did you start caring for south east?gringrin

Learn how to mind your business.you can not have a log in your eyes and be removing a spec of dust from the eye another person.

I can comment on any issue in any part of *NIGERIA* Mr. Man....a real country...not an imaginary one.
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by stormborn28(m): 2:02am On Jun 08, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

We are winning the war.

your president, Buhari is a terrorist... Nonsense everywhere
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 08, 2021
mindtricks:

Authorities like to down play it like it's nothing serious as against IPOB whom they so bitterly hate.

Imagine the number of deaths recorded every where, every now and then all over the country by the killer herdsmen and Nigerians are deeply worried about (compared to the IPOB/UGM), yet FG will never be this aggressive/brutal in dealing with them, forcing the killer herdsmen to stop. Even the so called bandits, kidnapoers don't draw such bitterness from the presidency.
They think the masses are some bunch of fools.

Stop defending ipob and esn whom have severally made claims over other people's lands. Ipob and esn are not my friends, instead of defending them stupidly, why not expose buhari genocidal government for its tacit support of fulani herddmen atrocities.

Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Patojargz: 4:07am On Jun 08, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

We are winning the war.

You're a damn piece of shit just like Naija Govt. Go get some sense brolly
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by KenModi(m): 5:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

We are winning the war.

Dem swear for you; you never tire to suffer?
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2021
LaneBoi:

Na by force to join? Its your territory. Try to join and check if you'll survive. If you don't after a month, then i can believe you

Troops Repel Bandits’ Attack, Neutralise Many On Kaduna-Zaria Highway
https://www.nairaland.com/6592169/troops-repel-bandits-attack-neutralise

Do you still want to go and join the bandits in the north? You better have a rethink.
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by dallasi: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
ChoCho54:

So banning Twitter is now an achievement grin grin

Cow fvckers are queer! grin

Being president twice no igbo man has attain the feat ......@least IPOB are still begging for it....
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by mindtricks: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
Truthshots23:

Stop defending ipob and esn whom have severally made claims over other people's lands. Ipob and esn are not my friends, instead of defending them stupidly, why not expose buhari genocidal government for its tacit support of fulani herddmen atrocities.
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by BafanaBafana: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
ChoCho54:
Yes! Greater than all your lineage born and yet to.
I understand. The greatest person in your community is a drug dealer
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Bestbeelieve: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
Yusman316:

They engage security forces in gun battle and u call it extra judicial killings? Fulani militias don't engage security forces in gun battle. They simply attack defenseless villages or people, then run into bushes after their attacks. So pls get the difference
thank you o oga teacher! even d cows dem thief for barracks na defenseless vilagers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS / MAI DERIBE, The Famed Billionaire Of Borno - Photos / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52