Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention (2084 Views)

Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development / Seun, Please Create Unfollow Button On Nairaland / Seun Please This New Look Is Not Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by Xhuntra: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
johnmartus:
Me I will soon deactivate my account here the forum is becoming to hot

U know after 2023, ur monthly zombie wage of 30k will stop coming in, thats why u re saying u will soon deactivate

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Seun please remove mention and quote at least some internet rats can rest I'm tired of how people rain a curse on people that supporting government and unity of this country I can't bear this anymore.

The fact is that the moment this country disintegrate what will follow is war because there's no way the new government will function some of you that calling for war here don't know anything and you don't know what war is all about so shut up.

For example you aren't a member of ESN but you support their mission you promoting them online and you hide in peaceful environment nor any of your family belong to this group. When security killed them will you mourning them as the way their family would will do,some of you will say we move will their family move like that?

Ipob and those who aren't believe in coexist of this country cursing people here should be tamed if you aren't agree with my opinion then fuckoff instead of saying nonsense.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by Xhuntra: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
johnmartus:
Sebi you are happy and celebrating it I pity Yoruba that trying to partner with you guys.

This one is one of the dullest zombies (if not the dullest sef) here on NL grin
He cant even make a simple correct sentence.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by johnmartus(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Show me where I claimed ngwa.
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

Sharap
I thought you where claiming to be from ngwa cheesy
today you're Yoruba

your game plans have been bursted
Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by Xhuntra: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
johnmartus:
Crying more. You can call someone father same thing.

This guy too dull abeg. Which one is crying more? I am suspecting he is a gateman in their zombie committee.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by Tinubuadvocate: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Keep quiet what moral justification you have to saying that nonsense.
mightyhaze:
I talk am say this boy na northern bandit,using tinubu as cover..

This one's a Freudian slip,hehe
Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Seun please remove mention and quote at least some internet rats can rest I'm tired of how people rain a curse on people that supporting government and unity of this country I can't bear this anymore.

The fact is that the moment this country disintegrate what will follow is war because there's no way the new government will function some of you that calling for war here don't know anything and you don't know what war is all about so shut up.

For example you aren't a member of ESN but you support their mission you promoting them online and you hide in peaceful environment nor any of your family belong to this group. When security killed them will you mourning them as the way their family would will do,some of you will say we move will their family move like that?

Ipob and those who aren't believe in coexist of this country cursing people here should be tamed if you aren't agree with my opinion then fuckoff instead of saying nonsense.

No patriotic individual supports war. But the present government is already waging war on innocent citizens it should be protecting.
Imagine you want to sleep this night with your family and herdsmen came out of nowhere and start butchering everybody and yet the government act deaf, yet if you raise a single broom to defend yourselves, the inactive government suddenly becomes active against you.
You think innocent people on their homeland dying in agony by attacks from one demonic set of nomadic animals is a joke? Yet some so called human beings with tiny brains still come here to defend all the evil happening. Remember what you sow is what you reap.

Everyone is talking about peaceful disintegration, only the elite baboons in power are talking about war.
Why can't we break peacefully since this country has never worked since it's amalgamation?
Only evil people continue to support this forced marriage that has yielded nothing but poverty, suffering and massive loss of innocent lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by Tinubuadvocate: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
God bless you bro.
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Don't read their mentions and when they troll your handle, let the admins know and do take some legitimate step to build your trail with them.Cyber bullies are narcissistic in nature and hide under the frontend anonymity this kind of platform provides. They are not ghosts and with increasing background checks, many of them will soon realise that for every insult and death threat they haul at someone online , highly sophisticated AI softwares will use their IP and online activity history to rate their temperament and give confidential criminal report about them even without them knowing, for immigration and highly sensitive appointments . Internet is not hidden as they think . the frontend anonymity they hide behind here to use phoney annonymous names is not invincible.
Except someone is filled with bigotry and hatred, there's no way you will tolerate a HE GEJ administration that owed salaries for months ,we were marking independence day with bomb blast and sleep at fuel stations every Christmas then suddenly become toxic and calling for the destruction of Nigeria during PMB tenure. 2023 election they want to kill everyone on top of it, will come and go, a winner will be announced and sworn in and Nigeria will continue. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by Tinubuadvocate: 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mydn44 lalasticalala seun
TotoGame:

Attention seeking bastard!!!!!!
Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by Tinubuadvocate: 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Buhari is working.
Masterkernel1:

Close your mouth... Nigeria is hell for an average Nigerian. Kindly tell me one sector that's working in Nigeria now?
Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
What is this cow brain talking about undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by Tinubuadvocate: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
I'm not collecting anything from anyone I just love him.
Tetrahedron:
How can a grown man be using another man’s name to create his identity? Only 2 reasons:

1. He is either a zombie or
2. He is a stooge

In tinubuadvocate’s case he is BOTH
Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by Tinubuadvocate: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Where did you see cow.
MASTAkiLLAh:
What is this cow brain talking about undecided
Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
God bless you bro.
You're welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by AmuAwusa: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Xhuntra:

This guy too dull abeg. Which one is crying more? I am suspecting he is a gateman in their zombie committee.

I just tire for this boys I swear! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by mightyhaze: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Keep quiet what moral justification you have to saying that nonsense.
Na the way you take carry the matter.. looks like smokescreen to me,plus coupled with your alamajiri type reasoning and writing. I could be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by Tinubuadvocate: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
Gratefulheart1:

No patriotic individual supports war. But the present government is already waging war on innocent citizens it should be protecting.
Imagine you want to sleep this night with your family and herdsmen came out of nowhere and start butchering everybody and yet the government act deaf, yet if you raise a single broom to defend yourselves, the inactive government suddenly becomes active against you.
You think innocent people on their homeland dying in agony by attacks from one demonic set of nomadic animals is a joke? Yet some so called human beings with tiny brains still come here to defend all the evil happening. Remember what you sow is what you reap.

Everyone is talking about peaceful disintegration, only the elite baboons in power are talking about war.
Why can't we break peacefully since this country has never worked since it's amalgamation?
Only evil people continue to support this forced marriage that has yielded nothing but poverty, suffering and massive loss of innocent lives.
[/s] pointless as usual .
Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by mightyhaze: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
AmuAwusa:

He is no Northerner trust me!
That guy na pure yoruba guy wey no get sense. You see these ehn, I know their type. Just carry them go joint buy food for them and watch them reveal the secret of their benefactor.

They live for the crumbs. Dirty lots if you ask me.
u may be right.. the dum even sounds like one sarrki .

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by Xhuntra: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
johnmartus:
Just look at yourself that trying to mocking someone read what you wrote if the sentence is correct .

This one didn't finish primary school like Bulhary. I always have aches reading the incoherent trash he always vomit
Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] pointless as usual .

A sharp nursery school pupil will easily understand all that, but since it's pointless to you, then i now know why you come here to say all you say because you have the brain of a mosquito.

But one thing is certain, the blood of innocent souls will be demanded on your generation and those vampires at the seat of power you keep supporting. When the sword of vengeance is raised up, no matter how dull you're, you'd perfectly understand all what you call pointless.

The blood of every innocent Nigerian killed since Nigeria existed till now would be demanded from all the evil leaders and all those supporting them. The finger of vengeance will touch you all.
Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by AntiBMC(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
You lie!
Remove quoting and mention because of what?
You pple use the button more than anyone else in the forum, alongside subjecting us to ur unintelligent posts and threads.

It's just like fulani to want everything to go their way all the tym or they threaten. Ur kinsmen banned twitter cos it didn't go their way...now u pple are threatening to leave nairaland.

Leave the forum na.. it will be a good riddance to bad rubbish. A big relief. No one will miss you.

Nairaland is nuh fulani personal property, Go and use Crowwe.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by providencia(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

"You voted buhari at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years

Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like tinubu with no vision you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.
Be warned"- JAfason
Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by Tinubuadvocate: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
providencia:

"You voted buhari at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years

Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like tinubu with no vision you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.
Be warned"-JAfason

[/s] what nonsense are you saying Tinubu is who you call old cargo watch your mouth.and mind you I will be 40 by the time Buhari finished his tenure.
Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by providencia(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] what nonsense are you saying Tinubu is who you call old cargo watch your mouth.and mind you I will be 40 by the time Buhari finished his tenure

"at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.
Be warned"- JAfason

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Remove Quote And Mention by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] what nonsense are you saying Tinubu is who you call old cargo watch your mouth.and mind you I will be 40 by the time Buhari finished his tenure.
Meaning you are 38 now yet you behave the way you do

Yet you spend your all day on nairaland been jobless

Yet you are still doing boy boy for a man unto the peanut a third party promised you

Yet you still support the same redundant politicians

Are you not old enough to be married at your age now

Are you not old enough to be having kids

The time you idle around been an "advocate" will a married man or father have such time

You are almost 40 yet dragging FP on Seun forum, how many years Seun take senior you

If you are even commenting like a sane person e for nor pain me, but to be doing online agbero work for a fellow human being Chai

You have failed your generation like this like this, that your age e get wetin person dey big pass

Even if life isn't fair as we know, you should be sober at this stage not using mud to rub, the same mud sensible Nigerians are trying to drag their future from

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari / Dr Godwin Maduka Sues Alex Report / Udom Flag Up More Roads Construction In Akwa Ibom … Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.