Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,814 members, 7,798,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? (33741 Views)

15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by thatsleepboy1: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2021
zimaya:

Bros run package for me, I'll pay back 200-300% on concrete agreement.
Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by fidtopade: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
charixel:
Norway is way better but expensive
please tell us more about Norway.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by kokonaster: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2021
My bro Canada is the best option
Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by Yeezus998(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2021
Sunmoluvic:

Poland for crypto traders
Canada for introverts
Germany for students
Please expatiate
Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by BarrElChapo(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2021
zimaya:
I live in Canada and it's much much easier to migrate to Canada if you know how to go about it, my friends came into Canada on Sunday from Nigeria, I got a work for them through an immigration agent here, then sent the LMIA to them, when they got the LMIA they headed to the embassy and they were stamped their visa there in Nigeria. Canada is just wonderful, if you enter Canada and you work here, then you have started tasting heaven on earth......so for me I choose Canada any time and day

You're lying !

5 Likes

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by BarrElChapo(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2021
captainking:

HI..i sent you a mail..kindly repond please.

Regards

The guy is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by BarrElChapo(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Derring:

What are the processes sir?

You'll get scammed !

4 Likes

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Yeezus998:

Please expatiate
I'm just saying my own
Poland is suitable for crypto traders, no laws for trading cryptocurrency there.

Canada is kind of boring, its suitable for introverts
Germany is probably the best country to study, you get to meet alot of people even from Nigeria, some university are partially free.
Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by Derring: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2021
BarrElChapo:

You'll get scammed !

Thanks my guy!
I know sir

3 Likes

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by 9jaRealist: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2021
PertinentAyo:
Hi guys, I'm seeking undergraduate admission in Canada, but since I have no sponsors, I've been advised to try Germany or Poland.

Please if you are in any of these countries, speak up. How easy is it to get jobs, what physical experience am I missing? Which country will you advice me to go for?

Mature advice only please

Poland has low school fees, but the chances of getting good jobs to support yourself and pay your school fees is very slim. I'm cool with Poland, but I don't like that I won't be able to pay for my fees.

Germany has some free and far more cheaper tuition fees than Poland. Also, there are better chances to get good jobs. I don't like Germany though.

For the both above, you are allowed to stay after your studies for a while and you can get their residency card easily.

Canadian schools are more expensive, but there are good jobs that allow you to work and pay your tuition. I just prefer there.

Thanks in advance.

Cannot believe Nigerians are actually emigrating to Poland, when virtually half of the Polish population has emigrated abroad. In fact, the uncontrolled influx of the Polish into the UK was one of the driving factors behind Brexit!

If you can go to Canada, it’s the best. Same language, and thus easier social adjustment. But even the Canadians will ultimately get tired of Nigerian immigrants, as quantity begins to supplant the quality of Nigerian immigrants.

Good luck!

>

6 Likes

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by vickydevoka(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Johnnyessence:
Canada is the best.
Canada is not the best for him. 20 hr per week for student to work. He won't be able to meet up his demands. Germany is de best

2 Likes

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by BarrElChapo(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2021
9jaRealist:

Cannot believe Nigerians are actually emigrating to Poland, when virtually half of the Polish population has emigrated abroad. In fact, the uncontrolled influx of the Polish into the UK was one of the driving factors behind Brexit!

If you can go to Canada, it’s the best. Same language, and thus easier social adjustment. But even the Canadians will ultimately get tired of Nigerian immigrants, as quantity begins to supplant the quality of Nigerian immigrants.

Good luck!

>

Not if they don't relax their current model.
Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by Depressed101: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2021
Badsatan:
Canada if you've alot of money.

Germany less stress for visa.

[/color]Poland their embassy in Nigeria is terrible, they deny applicants visas like no tomorrow[color=#990000] .
false... Their student is visa is express, also its cheaper
Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2021
captainking:

HI..i sent you a mail..kindly repond please.

Regards

Know a scammer when you see one, Bro

4 Likes

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by Depressed101: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2021
PertinentAyo:

People have been doing this, no be today e start
do deceive yourself those people have scholarship
Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by vickydevoka(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2021
zimaya:
I live in Canada and it's much much easier to migrate to Canada if you know how to go about it, my friends came into Canada on Sunday from Nigeria, I got a work for them through an immigration agent here, then sent the LMIA to them, when they got the LMIA they headed to the embassy and they were stamped their visa there in Nigeria. Canada is just wonderful, if you enter Canada and you work here, then you have started tasting heaven on earth......so for me I choose Canada any time and day
Please how can I migrate to Canada
Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by bizhop01: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2021
Why Poland?

Those guys silently dangerous than Southern Cyprus, Turkey & Sebia in europe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2021
bizhop01:
Why Poland?

Those guys silently dangerous than Turkey & Sebia.

If you can show us proof that you have visited Poland before, then we will start listening to you. Believing you comes right after you give concrete evidence of a bad experience.

All those people with negative reviews about Poland, please upload a page on your Int'l passport with Polish visa.

14 Likes

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by TJMighty(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2021
zimaya:
Abeg brother, show me the way ��‍♂️. Me sef no mind come Canada, I wan come

1 Like

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by Enculer: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2021
Go to german. No contest
Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by yourshopkwikguy(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2021
Badsatan:
Canada if you've alot of money.

Germany less stress for visa.

Poland their embassy in Nigeria is terrible, they deny applicants visas like no tomorrow.
You are just saying nonesense sir, Germany less stress for visa?? Omooo lol so far Poland student visa is one of the easiest stuff now as long as u have the proof of funds required.

5 Likes

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by Ayo2004: 11:43am On Jun 08, 2021
My guy,even Somalia is better than UAR grin
U better make up your mind before Buhari turn Nigeria into Buhari Companies PLC and ban travelling...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by Amanee(f): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2021
iamadonis2:

If you can show us proof that you have visited Poland before, then we will start listening to you. Believing you comes right after you give concrete evidence of a bad experience.

All those people with negative reviews about Poland, please upload a page on your Int'l passport with Polish visa.

My dear, I'm reading and laughing. Please o let them continue with the unfounded conspiracy theories, it will take time before most of them realise why people are going to Poland. At least by then, I'd have assisted some of my siblings to come over. Look at people that don't have access to stable power supply or even Twitter condemning a first world country, I laugh. Nigerians dey catch cruise aswear

13 Likes

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by Xkale1234(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2021
I will advise you too travel to Germany
Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by Ashirioluwa: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2021
Niceapple:
German visa is not that easy again, they have category A and B. People have to wait sometimes for almost 7 or 8 months to get appointment date.
Tuition is free in government University, but you have to pay in private universities.

You are also required to have some level of German language for better integration.
There are jobs in Germany with decent pay per hour, sometimes the only drawback is the distance.
You also need 10500 euro for block account at the embassy.

Which distance are you talking about? Flight from Lagos to any of these airports LHR / FRA / AMS / FRA are less than 7 hours.

To me I don’t see this as a draw back compare to traveling from Nigeria to Canada / USA and Australia.

Distance is not problem here at all
Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by captainking(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2021
iamadonis2:

Know a scammer when you see one, Bro
thanks bro
Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by captainking(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2021
BarrElChapo:

The guy is a scam.
fantastic...wow

3 Likes

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2021
Amanee:

My dear, I'm reading and laughing. Please o let them continue with the unfounded conspiracy theories, it will take time before most of them realise why people are going to Poland. At least by then, I'd have assisted some of my siblings to come over. Look at people that don't have access to stable power supply or even Twitter condemning a first world country, I laugh. Nigerians dey catch cruise aswear

Ah! We should connect.

1 Like

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by Lucas4903: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2021
I know people will flood ur email but I have lived in Canada n still living in Canada. Oga I can confirm ur assessment is fraudulent. I only pity those who will fall for this. Heaven on earth ko, rice on beans ni.

9 Likes

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by bizhop01: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
iamadonis2:

I should upload by passport and Polish schengen visa to who, Is it's to Poland embassy or you?

Always have in mind that everyone in nairaland can never be in your league, that's was my personal review i believe you can also have your say about the question.

3 Likes

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by yourshopkwikguy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
bizhop01:

I should upload by passport and Polish schengen visa to who, Is it's to Poland embassy or you?

Always have in mind that everyone in nairaland can never be in your league, that's was my personal review i believe you can also have your say about the question.
ogaaa abeg shift jare

4 Likes

Re: Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
Helkayklassic:
I will advise you choose Germany. Hustle money that you’ll use to fund your block accounts before you go and also to get appointment now na big task. Check Germany student Visa thread for more info.

Canada without sponsor or scholarship is a no cos you are only allowed to work 20 hours per week and how are you going to fund your studies with that.

I don’t know much about Poland.

Please how can u educate me on sat and toel.

If u want us to chat or talk on phone I will be glad

If you can write SAT and ace very well, then you can try US and hope to get funding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Student Of Federal Polytechnic Ede Crushed To Death As Petrol Tanker Falls / Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja / Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.