Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa (41857 Views)

Woman, Daughter, 8Yr-Old Granddaughter Raped, Strangled To Death In South Africa / Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 / 14-Year-Old Boy Defiles His 3 Stepsisters Aged 2, 5 And 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
N.a. dem...dats what they are good at...
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by ednut1(m): 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Castrate the fool

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by dansam2806(m): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
With 6,500 naira plus little effort, you could be earning reasonable amount of BUSD daily on Forsage via Team Blaze. Make your research about forsage, then��

DM to learn more.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Deltafirstson(m): 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hmm
The guy is sick or what?

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Theoutsider: 12:36am On Jun 07, 2021
sapphiere:
I know what to say but I won't say it to avoid being bashed.

But I just what to plead with men both young and old to please do other evil to us but stop raping us.
You can beat us if that makes you feel superior to us but please stop raping us.
Honestly I'm really tired of male gender.
What is it with you men and sex? Now raping minors is the trend.
Are you lots on a rape challenge?

These feminist who are taking the lead of white western women are disgusting. Women are the first to kill their born so STFU as if men are the only vile creatures here and thinking you a woman is a GODDESS. More men die than women so stop thinking you are the victim!

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Theoutsider: 12:40am On Jun 07, 2021
sapphiere:
Condemn rape. Stop rape. You men of this forum like sweeping rape case underneath the carpet.

Just like when the crimes of women are posted here you are NO WHERE to be found.

Just admit you hate men and live your life with women
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by IYANGBALI: 3:58am On Jun 07, 2021
See as him resemble
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by BRATISLAVA: 4:19am On Jun 07, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Then why have you dedicated your entire time constantly searching for news of this nature?

She doesn't have to search. It appears to be the occupation of 98% of men. It seems poverty can only breed forceful sex in blacks. White men are building the world, but Nigerian men?

Only a few Nigerian men have not raped/sexually harassed/abused a woman. And that is why majority get itchy once they hear about rape and want to sweep it under the carpet. Guilty rapists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by stayclearofme: 4:27am On Jun 07, 2021
eliyke:
crydis girl nd rape news just b lyk bihari nd failure
Very stupid girl and she is very arrogant! Next she will start telling you how men are dying for her. Rape is wrong it is a crime but the way she always carry it on her head no be here.
It seems she is a product of rape.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by stayclearofme: 4:29am On Jun 07, 2021
Theoutsider:

Just like when the crimes of women are posted here you are NO WHERE to be found.

Just admit you hate men and live your life with women
Very stupid girl... I wonder if she knew her father... It seems her mother was raped.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by DoctorStylish: 4:30am On Jun 07, 2021
Consequences of not using Contraceptives .
Look at him . I mean just take a good look at him .
Looks like a Jaguar
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by stayclearofme: 4:34am On Jun 07, 2021
sapphiere:

But I just what to plead with men both young and old to please do other evil to us but stop raping us.
You can beat us if that makes you feel superior to us but please stop raping us.
If you are tired of male gender you can go and die.... I don't support rape but your own too much. Was your mother raped?.. All your post is about rape and your hatered for men. I hope you hate your father if at all you have one. Yeye dey smell!
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by stayclearofme: 4:46am On Jun 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

She doesn't have to search. It appears to be the occupation of 98% of men. It seems poverty can only breed forceful sex in blacks. White men are building the world, but Nigerian men?

Only a few Nigerian men have not raped/sexually harassed/abused a woman. And that is why majority get itchy once they hear about rape and want to sweep it under the carpet. Guilty rapists.
What do you know about white men? Do you know the number of rape cases commited by white men? Where are you getting your statistics? Come to the US you will understand.
I am a man and I tell you rape is wrong, it is a crime, nobody is sweeping it under the carpet.
The problem here is the arrogant OP called Sapphire with her post and hatered for men. That is why most people will leave the topic and bash her. Some will even sound like they support rape just to spite her.
Start following her from today you will understand what I am saying.

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by stayclearofme: 4:50am On Jun 07, 2021
sapphiere:

See the way she is generalizing are you educated at all?
Yes all men are on rape challenge including your father and all of us will rape you. Oya what next?... Mumu!
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by AfonjaConehead: 5:09am On Jun 07, 2021
A coneheaded structure grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by kudinkarfe: 5:18am On Jun 07, 2021
Look at his face
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by chiokeman(m): 5:20am On Jun 07, 2021
When there are a lot of female cow to nack
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Dagger111(m): 5:25am On Jun 07, 2021
sapphiere:

U still say dat mumu talk. Guys don r3pe this 1 tire. Hence, she always sound bitter.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Theicecode(m): 5:30am On Jun 07, 2021
osazsky:
i am suspecting she could be a victim of rape..so sorry but its not all our fault we are responsible men
That girl Sapphiere have aborted her pregnancy several times according to what she said, she's a very wicked and heartless person, imagine such a serial killer? She's worse than anything. she doesn't have any right to judge others

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Theicecode(m): 5:32am On Jun 07, 2021
IYANGBALI:
joblessness. Moderators no get your time. You no even sabi interpret the rules mtcheeeeeew tongue tongue tongue
Nah that Mannabbrottenfish alternate moniker be this lol, that guy is so damn jobless, anytime they insult his main moniker, he will use that one to report to the mods
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Theicecode(m): 5:34am On Jun 07, 2021
stayclearofme:

If you are tired of male gender you can go and die.... I don't support rape but your own too much. Was your mother raped?.. All your post is about rape and your hatered for men. I hope you hate your father if at all you have one. Yeye dey smell!
She's also a killer too, she has aborted pregnancies several time because she won't stop closing her legs, she's a very wicked person
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by IYANGBALI: 5:54am On Jun 07, 2021
Theicecode:
Nah that Mannabbrottenfish alternate moniker be this lol, that guy is so damn jobless, anytime they insult his main moniker, he will use that one to report to the mods
don’t mind him. He wants Seun to make him a moderator
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Coronavirus84: 5:57am On Jun 07, 2021
Baba ijesha son has done what they know how to do best. Set awon child molestation
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by bigcasava1(m): 5:57am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by phemmyfour: 6:04am On Jun 07, 2021
sapphiere:

You need to see a therapist
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Anaerobi(m): 6:06am On Jun 07, 2021
Girei
Hong
Michka
Mubi
Maiha
Numan be their Master
Demsa
Lamurde

Them too Bleep..
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by hashtagged(m): 6:29am On Jun 07, 2021
sapphiere:

Pay us and we will stop
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa by Drsnives(m): 6:30am On Jun 07, 2021
sapphiere:

Stop generalizing it, most of us are against rape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thunder Strike Kills Final Year Student After Leaving Exam Hall In Plateau State / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) / 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.