Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die (118625 Views)

Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos) / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by RulerIAm(m): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2021
Kingk47:

I can see your hate you Muslim cunt. Your gay and paedophile Prophet Mohammed is not worthy to kiss the feet of TB Joshua. TB Joshua helped your wretched muslim brothers. What has your religion brought to the world if not for chaos. Which Muslim cleric has been able to do half of what TB Joshua did as charity. Or do you think is to send children to the street to beg. I pray you die a miserable death and go to hell where your gay of Muhammad is
pls be calming down na
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Eriokanmi: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2021
mu2sa2:
Nigeria's ubiquitous self- appointed men of god will now start proclaiming anything and everything about tb. TB Joshua self-appointed himself prophet, but his sudden death is a lesson to others that all the so-called prophecies from them amount to hogwash- tb foresaw almost everything but, irony of ironies, not his own death! Hahaha!
Only an ignorant speaks this way. Not strange. You can never speak in English if you don't understand the language, impossible!
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by RulerIAm(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2021
mu2sa2:
Abi this one too wan self-appoint himself as anointed prophet.
dat guy don end ur career o
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Chris2863(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2021
grin grin grin don't mind the con head
GreenFarmsNG:
Sorry, I'm not buying it
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by naija1stnigar(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Sorry, I'm not buying it
children of perdition will always hate the good I pity your eternity.
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Udomix: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2021
grin grin
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by zimmaking(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
I am still waiting for an edited video of T.B prophesying about his death. I bet you the folks at Emmanuel TV are working on it—chopping, cropping, merging and inserting grin grin

/
Baddest guy you be oh.
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Abioladoks: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2021
Rest on .... God General
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by FBIBOT(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2021
Na so them dey talk
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2021
Baba alawo people
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by AnonyUser(m): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2021
mu2sa2:
Nigeria's ubiquitous self- appointed men of god will now start proclaiming anything and everything about tb. TB Joshua self-appointed himself prophet, but his sudden death is a lesson to others that all the so-called prophecies from them amount to hogwash- tb foresaw almost everything but, irony of ironies, not his own death! Hahaha!

You are laughing at your own ignorance. God doesn't work as men expects. God occasionally sends prophets to deliver a message to another prophet. He doesn't follow the principles of men or work in the way they expect
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Maj196(m): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2021
ceejayluv:
Access Twitter via opera mini browser. No VPN needed.
Yes, cuz Opera Mini renders pages via proxy servers.
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by kingthreat(m): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2021
mu2sa2:

Shut tha hell up. Your hate against christianity makes you no different from Shekau your god on Earth.
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Chirowman(m): 9:20am On Jun 07, 2021
May TB Joshua's soul rest in peace ,he fought a good fight . Who are we to judge until we meet at the throne of judgement all men ,shall know where they belong . For its appointed unto man to die and after death comes judgement , a day to give accounts of your life on planet Earth.
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by tenpipsperday: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2021
How many of you saw this calamity called buhari?

How many of you saw covid19?

How many of you saw killer herdsmen?

Scammers everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by frog12: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2021
look at all these people, they say GOD dis GOD dat, but they can not FIX the COUNTRY grin grin grin grin

and they all look FRESH. WONDERFUL offering and tithes you are giving them to live a life of LUXURY !

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by taf4u4me(m): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2021
supportnija:
Lords general rest on..
this ur picture resembles one wrestling pastor wey I know...
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Lewisdinho(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2021
You're a curse fellow, for still mocking a prophet of God even at death. When you start begging in the streets just to survive remember this day your comment with regards to the late prophet whom i believe had never offended you in anyway. Mark my quote
mu2sa2:
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by PAPAFEELERS: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2021
Draslo:
Humans. Na only when you don die dem go dey remember you. If you dey sick and need money for treatment, nobody go turn up but if you die and need money to be buried, them go gather the money under 24 hours even if it costs 1m.

Iginla even had the guts to use the opportunity of Joshua's death to announce that he's also a prophet by telling us a f**king unverifiable cock and bull story that they were good friends and he told him he was going to die.
All of dem are Charlatans, Fake Pastors doing thier yahoo runs .
Merchandizing christianinty for thier selfishness and pockets
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by ClassicMan202(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Sorry, I'm not buying it

Lols.... I wanted buying o, but no change grin
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Richieniit: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2021
Triton1996:
The General Overseer of Champions Royal Assembly, Prophet Joshua Iginla has joined the world to mourn the death of popular televangelist, Prophet TB Joshua who died yesterday in Lagos shortly after a church service at the Synagogue Church Of All Nations, Lagos by leading his congregation to observe a minute of silence before sharing his tributes.

Joshua Iginla who wept while worshipping God before his tributes described Prophet TB Joshua as a brother and great general who lived for the poor and defended the prophetic ministry. According to him, he took a lot of bullets for the prophetic and grossly misunderstood by many.

He referred to him as a man of humility, ambassador of love to the less privileged, and a blessing to the body of Christ. He revealed their very close relationship by explaining how much he will miss their long private discussions for the kingdom of Christ.

He also revealed that thrice when he had a vision in 2015, 2016 and 2018 that a great man of God is quitting the scene, it was TB Joshua. He said when he communicated the vision to him he said, “Thank You, my brother. If it’s his wish to keep me he will keep me. There is nothing I am afraid of anymore. I think I have done the work the Lord has sent me. I will always take a bow to the sovereignty of God”

Read his statement below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=346554566828992&id=100044233545876

Furthermore, Prophet Joshua Iginla issued stern warnings to anyone that might want to use the death of Prophet TB Joshua to get at other men of God in the prophetic ministry, either by calling them fake or discrediting their prophetic callings, stating that He will personally deal with them spiritually.

https://trixxng.com/what-tb-joshua-told-me-when-i-prophesied-his-death-to-him-prophet-joshua-iginla-reveals/

Personally deal with them ? See words coming from the clown Man of God my ass
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Draslo(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2021
Barristter07:

Draslo, you are very smart to Observe the highlighted... I was still telling someone the same thing about how T.B Joshua suddenly started getting appreciation here and there once he dies. I am not sure he heard half of this accolades when alive. It was more of criticisms.
The accolades are what are really getting to me. I'm not a member of his church but I grew up hearing many stories like how a pregnant woman and a hunchback are buried in his church compound and that's why he's very wealthy and influential. I believed it to an extent, I mean, everyone said it. As I got older I saw his philanthropy and it was commendable considering other 'Men of God' despite their billions rarely give back to society. When a building in his church compound collapsed a couple of years ago, they were at it again saying it was a mass ritual killing. All those same mouths have been, since Saturday morning saying good things about him. Humanity never ceases to amaze me.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by bighorlus(m): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2021
They have started. embarassed
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by 9jaRealist: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2021
Triton1996:
The General Overseer of Champions Royal Assembly, Prophet Joshua Iginla has joined the world to mourn the death of popular televangelist, Prophet TB Joshua who died yesterday in Lagos shortly after a church service at the Synagogue Church Of All Nations, Lagos by leading his congregation to observe a minute of silence before sharing his tributes.

Joshua Iginla who wept while worshipping God before his tributes described Prophet TB Joshua as a brother and great general who lived for the poor and defended the prophetic ministry. According to him, he took a lot of bullets for the prophetic and grossly misunderstood by many.

He referred to him as a man of humility, ambassador of love to the less privileged, and a blessing to the body of Christ. He revealed their very close relationship by explaining how much he will miss their long private discussions for the kingdom of Christ.

He also revealed that thrice when he had a vision in 2015, 2016 and 2018 that a great man of God is quitting the scene, it was TB Joshua. He said when he communicated the vision to him he said, “Thank You, my brother. If it’s his wish to keep me he will keep me. There is nothing I am afraid of anymore. I think I have done the work the Lord has sent me. I will always take a bow to the sovereignty of God”

Read his statement below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=346554566828992&id=100044233545876

Furthermore, Prophet Joshua Iginla issued stern warnings to anyone that might want to use the death of Prophet TB Joshua to get at other men of God in the prophetic ministry, either by calling them fake or discrediting their prophetic callings, stating that He will personally deal with them spiritually.

https://trixxng.com/what-tb-joshua-told-me-when-i-prophesied-his-death-to-him-prophet-joshua-iginla-reveals/

Tales by the Moonlight… grin grin grin
>

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by mechanics(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2021
It does not matter the number of years we spent, what matters is to live our lives according to the plan and purpose of God.
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by believex: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2021
Can't you guys allow Pastor Joshua to rest in peace.
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by melviniyke2002(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2021
mu2sa2:
Respect d dead.....
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Brenn594(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2021
Set awon cheesy iginla de rapper!!!

Na dem na dem shocked

Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Okoyouth: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2021
You people will now start lying anyhow
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2021
Liars
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by texazzpete(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2021
Using a dead Man’s name to clout chase. Shameless.
Re: Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die by zinaunreal(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2021
Make them leave this man to rest in peace naaaaa ah ah who cares about what he said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.