Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Naija Which Way? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naija Which Way? (256 Views)

Naija Which Way / Naija Which Way? / Naija Which Way (2) (3) (4)

Naija Which Way? by 2buffagain(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
I am tired of APCPDP.

Clearly these people would rather see the country bleed than make the right moves to move this geographic zombie/contraption currently called Nigeria forward.

I love what I saw during the EndSars protest.
That unity. That organization. I've never seen it before in Nigeria. Assuming Nigeria does not split, there has to be a new party. Something in the same spirit of that EndSars movement.

For once, I saw Nigerians coming together as one to achieve something. I saw Nigerians talking into more than just individual greed, and seeing themselves as a whole unit to force the hand of evil rulers who once thought themselves to be autocrats.

If we're going to do that again and leave these relics of APC and PDP in the past, we need to already be mobilizing around a new party free from all the old colonial minded relics.

The 2 viable options I see are voting for a new everything e.g Sowore/ Mogalu/etc OR the split of Nigeria.
NEITHER APC NOR PDP Shall stain these lands again.
It shall not be well with whoever votes for APCPDP again come 2023.
You must get sense by force.
Re: Naija Which Way? by 2buffagain(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2022
Amen
Re: Naija Which Way? by VaselineCrew: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2022
I am tired as well, but it’s like they jazzed Nigerians.

They will tell you to choose lesser of two evils, sigh sad

Nigerians?

Let’s manage Buhari na, let’s manage Tinubu na, let’s manage Atiku na...

I’m tired already even typing this shit...
Re: Naija Which Way? by 2buffagain(m): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2022
VaselineCrew:
I am tired as well, but it’s like they jazzed Nigerians.

They will tell you to choose lesser of two evils, sigh sad

Nigerians?

Let’s manage Buhari na, let’s manage Tinubu na, let’s manage Atiku na...

I’m tired already even typing this shit...

that's the thing. is the lesser evil not Sowore?
Hate him all you want for whatever reason that I am yet to hear anyone articulate properly...

he has never stolen from you.
he has never spent decades NOT giving you electricity.
he has never spent decades NOT giving you infrastructure.
So by all estimating, Sowore is the lesser evil.

I do not see a futuristic Nigeria without a leader with the vision and pragmatism of Sowore.
Re: Naija Which Way? by WhizdomXX(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Atiku/Wike way.
Everyone is tired but our older youths did not do their consultations properly. Even Osibanjo who we were expecting, nothing. Even Sowore's party is relatively not known. Moghalu is not making himself any popular. So What do you want us to do?

If Tinubu is who APC youths are dieing over for
And Atiku is who PDP youths, I mean come and see what's happening in Abuja (check ntai)
Then if Wike fails, no hope then.
Re: Naija Which Way? by WhizdomXX(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
2buffagain:
I am tired of APCPDP.

Clearly these people would rather see the country bleed than make the right moves to move this geographic zombie/contraption currently called Nigeria forward.

I love what I saw during the EndSars protest.
That unity. That organization. I've never seen it before in Nigeria. Assuming Nigeria does not split, there has to be a new party. Something in the same spirit of that EndSars movement.

For once, I saw Nigerians coming together as one to achieve something. I saw Nigerians talking into more than just individual greed, and seeing themselves as a whole unit to force the hand of evil rulers who once thought themselves to be autocrats.

If we're going to do that again and leave these relics of APC and PDP in the past, we need to already be mobilizing around a new party free from all the old colonial minded relics.

The 2 viable options I see are voting for a new everything e.g Sowore/ Mogalu/etc OR the split of Nigeria.
NEITHER APC NOR PDP Shall stain these lands again.
It shall not be well with whoever votes for APCPDP again come 2023.
You must get sense by force.

Is it today the youths want to make a youth party, less than a year to the election. The same youths during over Atiku/Tinubu across the 36 states. My dear friend, the time is past.
Re: Naija Which Way? by 2buffagain(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Is it today the youths want to make a youth party, less than a year to the election. The same youths during over Atiku/Tinubu across the 36 states. My dear friend, the time is past.

No, there was Sowores party and it has always been since the last election.

You just have to care about yourself enough to choose better, instead of thinking you are too smart and end up choosing the same old choice.

Choose better, for the sake of your global dignity.
Stop going back.

Unbelievable Southern Nigeria! / Breaking! INEC: Buhari's Appointee's Name Resurfaces At Senate For Confirmation / VIDEO: NINAS "MILITARY SIEGE OF EASTERN NIGERIA: A Cease-and-Desist Caution To..