Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Our Performances Inspired By El-rufai, Kaduna Speaker Says As He Receives LEADER - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Performances Inspired By El-rufai, Kaduna Speaker Says As He Receives LEADER (168 Views)

El-Rufai: Kaduna Better After Ending Tradition Of Muslim-Christian Leadership / Kaduna Residents Protest Demolition Of 200 Houses By El-Rufai's Government / Kajuru Killings: Police Disown Casualty Figures Announced By El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Performances Inspired By El-rufai, Kaduna Speaker Says As He Receives LEADER by IDanfulani(m): 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Our Performances Inspired By el-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Says As He Receives LEADERSHIP AWARD

The Speaker, Kaduna State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Yusuf Ibrahim Zailani has given credit of successes recorded by him and the Assembly to Governor Nasir el-Rufai.

Zailani expressed this when receiving the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Department of Political Science and Defence Studies Masters in International Affairs and Strategic Studies (MIASS) 2019/2020 LEADERSHIP AWARD on Saturday June 5, 2021 in Kaduna.

"I was a bit surprised because all our achievements have been based on team work, as motivated by dedicating it to the government and people of Kaduna State.

"We are inspired by our amiable LEADER and Governor, Malam Nasir el-Rufai who keeps inspiring not just political leaders in the state, but the entire nation," he said.

A statement signed by his SA Media and Publicity, Ibrahim Dahiru Danfulani said that he was represented at the event by his SA Special Duties, Hadiza Ibrahim Arab.

According to Zailani' he was amazed when he received a letter of his nomination for the award

"I was informed that the Dinner committee decided to award me with the Leadership Award for the leadership roles I have played over the years in the fight for Justice and Equity for the good people of Kaduna State," he said.

The Kaduna Speaker therefore, dedicated the award to the government and people of Kaduna State.

"In view of that, I am accepting the award and dedicating it to the government and good people of Kaduna State.

"I appreciate the Class of 2019/2020 of Masters In International Affairs and Strategic Studies of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for choosing and honouring me with this prestigious award," he said.

He assured that the award will spur him as an individual and the State Assembly to keep doing their jobs as legislators dedicatedly with the view of improving Kaduna State in particular and uplifting Nigeria.

"Thank you all and I wish you success in your individual careers.
God bless 2019/2020 of Master In International Affairs and Strategic Studies NDA!"

Re: Our Performances Inspired By El-rufai, Kaduna Speaker Says As He Receives LEADER by Jones4190(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Dear Wailers,
Do you still want PMB to speak or you are okay with the twitter ban?

(1) (Reply)

The National Association Of Nigerian Students Have Cancelled Their #june12 / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Criminal, Using Biafra As Business – Asari Dokubo / RE: Adamawa APC Chair Is Dying,trying To Survive The Political Dangers-pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.