Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban (1124 Views)

Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami / El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) / Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban by casdoruche: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
El-rufai disregard Lai Mohammed and Malami twitter ban. Makes a post and calls the ban bluff.

Re: El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban by casdoruche: 12:00am On Jun 07, 2021
Vulturegriller is out of here for some time..

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban by Acjohn(m): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2021
Some people are above the law.

We know that and they all know that.
Re: El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban by HolyMonks: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2021
Good for them.
They will all feel the heat.
This is the beginning.
They think they are wise.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban by casdoruche: 12:06am On Jun 07, 2021
Power is transient
For a Blackman power is consistent

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban by Penguin2: 12:07am On Jun 07, 2021
The prosecution should start with him grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban by FarahAideed: 12:09am On Jun 07, 2021
The ban sef done fail..

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban by Built2last: 12:10am On Jun 07, 2021
Ok
Re: El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban by InaNla(f): 12:11am On Jun 07, 2021
I had expected all the lovers of the cow to disable their Twitter and move immediately to COW-we or Ko.

Useless tyrant!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban by VaselineCrew: 12:13am On Jun 07, 2021
It’s funny how he used Twitter to brag about banning Twitter.

Almost like one of those space-time paradoxes

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban by Built2last: 12:13am On Jun 07, 2021
The midget has not only defied Malami but mocking Twitter on Twitter platform is the height of idiocy.

Hellrufai can't do without Twitter. That's his retirement base when he leaves office.
Re: El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban by leofab(f): 12:46am On Jun 07, 2021
As usual
Re: El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban by realstars: 12:50am On Jun 07, 2021
Nose Mask Has Cover Shame From Their Faces, I Think He Should Be Arrested.
Re: El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban by chukwuibuipob: 2:59am On Jun 07, 2021
sad sad Confused pipu
Re: El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban by Moferere: 3:42am On Jun 07, 2021
Maybe he's outside naija
Re: El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban by socialmediaman: 3:46am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban by Heavensent01(m): 3:50am On Jun 07, 2021
Aboki people, no matter their level of education, they always sound stupid

I see a PhD aboki with the same eyes of a layman in mile 12, these people abuse the word certification a lot with their dumb animal sense
Re: El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban by Vulcanheph(m): 5:30am On Jun 07, 2021
Dear Zombies
I am glad to officially let you all know that you're idiots.
Re: El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban by jalodo2: 7:21am On Jun 07, 2021
Elizabeth018:
Am in need of a favour please for the sake of God, i never knew a day like this will come when i will solicit for help online like this, please come to my rescue please, and may Almighty God in his power continue to be always granting all your financial request that will enable you to be always meeting all the financial demands in your lifetime amen

I had a premature baby delivery please and the baby spent 3 months in the incubator, and we have spent all our savings on the baby in the hospital on, blood transfusions, scans, x-rays and drugs, and lucky the baby has been discharged and our bill is #250,000 we try to raise, #190,000 and now left with nothing on us again, help us raise the remain hospital bill so i can take my baby, even if it's 1k please this is not a scam attempt, i can be called on a video call so you can see me and the baby and you can also speak to the hospital doctors and nurses on a video call and may God will bless you in an multiples and uncountable ways and you will never find yourself to be facing what will be very difficult and very hard for you to overcome in your entire lifetime amen,

This my contact please 09045886084 and this my account please in case of anything please Gtbank, 06 14 55 24 48 Elizabeth Jacob!,
serial scammer. Has numerous monikers . If u got time to waste, try that number.

(1) (Reply)

Are You From Anambra State Let Us Talk About Our Town And Village Proudly Enugbu / Planned Oodua Republic Rally: Gridlock As Police, NSDC, Cordon Off Ikorodu Road, / Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.