Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,014 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Memoir Of Ghost - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Memoir Of Ghost (653 Views)

Diary Of Spirit A Sequel To The Diary Of Ghost / Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL / Diary Of My Rabbit : Ghost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Memoir Of Ghost by royalair(m): 1:35am On Jun 07, 2021
Thanks to everyone that brought out time to go through Ghost's dairy, for those that missed it here's the link https://www.nairaland.com/5896198/diary-rabbit-ghost . Unfortunately Ghost has journeyed to the great divide. Amongst my herd of rabbits she was the only one that captured my heart. Wasn't easy training a rabbit to understand the ways of man but of course she grasped all at an amazing speed. To people she was a rabbit but to me she was my best friend, my lover, my protector (you don't dare barge into my apartment or rudely wake me up without receiving a bite from her, even rats felt her presence), she was a dog in a rabbit form can tell when I'm happy or sad and believe me she'd try everything possible to make sure I'm in a good mood. She had about 2 near death experiences, fought hard still came back twice as Tall like nothing ever happened but unfortunately she had to bow down today. She was indeed a great one, a rabbit with a brave heart. Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. Rest In Power Great One.

Ghost thread still lives her offspring will take over

Re: The Memoir Of Ghost by 98chiagozie: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2021
okay
Re: The Memoir Of Ghost by 854adenrele: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
okay

(1) (Reply)

2 Female Caucasian Puppies Available For Sale / Solid Boerboel Puppies Are Available For New Homes / Hi-breed Dog Bussiness/puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.