Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) (50818 Views)

Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour / Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos) / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by ba7man(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Your unbridled hate is obviously driving you insane! All these nonsense you mentioned never happened in the South East, it happened in other places and not here. Stop lying so shamelessly you bigot!!
Nigga shut up.

I'm sure you're one of the people hailing the gunmen shooting, robbing your own people of their cars, buring your own people's houses because of your hatred for Buhari.

These guys are barbarians, mahn.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Divoc19(f): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2021
We are already used to the Fulani government. If only Buhari was the real Buhari that was voted after Goodluck, Nigeria would have been better and stronger.

But, life happened.

Sammy07:

If at all I'm given the chance to choose the lesser devil.
A Fulani will always be a Fulani, I can never vote for a Fulani.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2021
Jokers

Rycycling the same thing
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by topboss: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2021
A NORTHERN MUSLIM OR SOUTHERN MUSLIM CANNOT RULE NIGERIA.

ATIKU BEST CHANCE WAS 2019.

HE SHOULD GO AND REST NOW.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by biafranrealson: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2021
Never again
Not in our lives will a Fulani assume power in Nigeria unless the country is split into pieces
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by imaxdocuments: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2021
I support alliance of political parties. This way APGA would remain in charge of Anambra for more development and advancement
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by nonhuman(m): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2021
A vice prudent in Nigeria ISNA waste if office, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by tunjiajayi: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2021
hedonido:

It's as simple as that. Atiku should go to hell. A Fulani man must never be allowed to be president in this generation.

Same for an igbo man.
Never grin
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2021
Benefit Men...They want to brainwash the public again

Awon Agba Yahoo.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Chiffy: 9:08am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by nograv: 9:08am On Jun 07, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari's leadership has worsened Atiku's chances at becoming President.
I honestly do not think I will have the faith to gamble my trust in the leadership of a Fulani man so soon.

Smart man, I feel the same.. After Buhari's tenure I cant bring myself to ever trust in a Fulani/Hausa man for a long time

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by realstars: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2021
What Is Atiku Doing Again? Where To?

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by duro4chang(m): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
The southerners that have been in power were disasters. The Northerner has provided Rails and road projects in the southwest.

You guys can't see beyond your noses to know what favors your region better.

You prefer political appointments just for bragging rights and hollow sense of importance.
What of the killings of the southerners by the northerners?
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by dotedote: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2021
Simplyleo:

Seun, you need to start ascertaining the literacy levels of prospective members before allowing registration.

Up here is a case in point.

Imagine, even the headline clearly stated "posters", but what this one understands is that Atiku and Soludo were protesting in Abuja. angry

You're so right.
They already have an opinion even on a topic incorrectly read.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Tolet666111: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2021

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by tunjiajayi: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2021
AntonVince:

...neither should Tinubu who facilitated their ascension to power at the expense of a fellow Southerner.

Fellow southerner ko, inmate easterner ni.

Yamree dey your lane.

Una worse pass Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by proprince(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2021
Simplyleo:

Seun, you need to start ascertaining the literacy levels of prospective members before allowing registration.

Imagine, even the headline clearly stated "posters", but what this one understands is that Atiku and Soludo were protesting in Abuja. angry

Hahahahahaha
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Bahose(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Between Tinubu and Atiku, who will i vote if the two happens to get the APC and PDP 2023 presidential tickets respectively?
Who among the two will truly work for Nigeria?
Who got more developmental ideas among the two?
who is detribalised among the two?
who is more liberal among the two?
Who will unite Nigeria and carry everyone along like Obasanjo did?
stop the tinubu is a thief can't be president if Nigeria didn't separate before then.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by nograv: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
The southerners that have been in power were disasters. The Northerner has provided Rails and road projects in the southwest.

You prefer political appointments just for bragging rights and hollow sense of importance.

Really

OBJ negotiated the complete elimination of Nigeria's external Debt with the paris club.

Goodluck maintained consistent high levels of economic growth and initiated the airport and rail infrastructure projects being claimed by the lifeless one today.

Cmon at least have facts to back up your stance.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari's leadership has worsened Atiku's chances at becoming President.
I honestly do not think I will have the faith to gamble my trust in the leadership of a Fulani man so soon.
Hmmm
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by ocloud81(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2021
Simplyleo:

I tire ooooo.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Nuelito: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2021
No be Only rescue ticket.... Resurrection ticket nko
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Donspicey: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2021
God Forbid another Fulani President......

Southerners wise up.......

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by AtlanticB(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2021
The only man that is capeble of leading us to the promise Land is no other than Orji Uzor Kalu (OUK) . Nmirimara enyi The first

Know this and know ☮️ peace
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2021
Atiku should just retire and play with his grandkids

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Gambit23: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2021
OnionBandit:
Atiku remains your god and saviour in Biafra..

We know the agitation is all about 2023

Mufu man, Ipob has been agitating even under gej. Take ur stipidity elsewhere
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by richnankar1: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2021
Atiku would have made a better president than what we are having now, but as it is, it will be nearly impossible for him to come in because the hatred for the Fulani from the South to the Middle belt is unquantifiable.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:

All your points are null. One thing we are sure is that a southerner at least acts like human and not like a pig. The northerner we have today has divided the country more than any leader has done.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2021
will the zoo still exist by 2023
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by FreeIgbos: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
Nigga shut up.

I'm sure you're one of the people hailing the gunmen shooting, robbing your own people of their cars, buring your own people's houses because of your hatred for Buhari.

These guys are barbarians, mahn.

Just look at this deluded dunce, I have corrected only for him to spewing incoherent rubbish again.

I can assure you that you will eventually choke to death on your own hate!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ISWAP Confirms Shekau’s Death, Says Its Fighters Were Following ISIS Orders / Driver Will Join EndSARS Protest Again Despite Being Shot By Soldiers Last Year / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.