Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) (50811 Views)

Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour / Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos) / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2021
Fahdiga1:
The rest of Nigerians won't support any Fulani man again all thanks to Buhari

Talk for your self
You no no anything
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by MadamExcellency: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2021
b3llo:
Never again will Nigerians trust and collectively support a Fulani candidature...

No more Fulani still 50 years to come.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Fahdiga1: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2021
berrystunn:

Talk for your self
You no no anything
Tell me more Mr knows it all
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by MadamExcellency: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2021
berrystunn:

Talk for your self
You no no anything

Is time Fulanis play second fiddle.

Core Hausa (Not a herdsman) - Yes

Fulani, even without cows - No

The Fulanis have done their turn and we've seen their style.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2021
b3llo:
Never again will Nigerians trust and collectively support a Fulani candidature...
Come 2023 u only have option to support either Yoruba with Fulani VP or Fulani with Ekwere VP!
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by WorldRichest: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2021
Soludo the Solution will never be deputy to a Fulani bisexual from Adamawa. A dullard like Atiku will never give orders to Soludo the Solution. Please stop downgrading Soludo the Great Economist.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by officialfestus(m): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2021
grin
Mekudi:

All of you don dey get sense by force
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Is time Fulanis play second fiddle.

Core Hausa (Not a herdsman) - Yes

Fulani, even without cows - No

The Fulanis have done their turn and we've seen their style.

97% cow in SE belong to the Igbo man in SE.

Northerns don't risk there cow business in that region anymore.

They stop at Asaba...
A cow in Asaba is 160k 170k 180k and 200k

Same cow in SE is 260k up.
Igbo are in the business...of cow buying and selling.
95% of burial in Igbo land they use cow. Yes or no.

Where will they get the cow From ?
Northerner Yes or no .
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by nograv: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
All those cosmetics were used to deplete our resources and national reserves which is why we can't defend the recession right now.

OBJ is the father of the lopsided, haphazard political structures and destructive political practices we have today.

He singlehandedly gave the Senate the stupid salary structure they use to drain the country till today in his quest for third term.

OBJ squandered $16 billion on the power sector with nothing to show for it.

Almost 20yrs later we're still suffering it.

Nonsense, zombie with you self made fake upticks...

What has Buhari even achieved? Name one thing??

GEJ depleted our national reserves from roughly $57 billion to $24 billion with a handful of uncompleted, substandard and on-paper projects.

He ignored boko haram till it turned to the hydra headed monster we have today and even squandered the billions meant to be used to fight them.

We stood no chance with the oil price crash in 2015.

We're still paying the price of these 2 fools you eulogize while blaming the person they passed their over 20yr mess to.

These are your heroes.

Name one thing Buhari has achieved sha..?

It is easy to critique, their achievements still stand despite other issues. Buhari has nothing positive to his name

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by escapefromusa(f): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2021
AntonVince:

...neither should Tinubu who facilitated their ascension to power at the expense of a fellow Southerner.

Neither should any Igbo man grin

South-South prepare for 'President for life' things. After all na your black gold they set - hausa, ibo and yoruba against themselves.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2021
ikenna44:
let him leave the stage for tinubu I guess?!! grin grin grin grin grin nkapi!!!

Is he the only qualified politician in the PDP?! Mkpi!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2021
God forbid. Atiku needs to go and find something else to do. Maybe marry more wives we don’t want him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by ba7man(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2021
nograv:

Name one thing Buhari has achieved sha..?

It is easy to critique, their achievements still stand despite other issues. Buhari has nothing positive to his name

That Lagos -Ibadan rail dey sweet my belle. The smartest move was extending it to the Apapa port. Now every location along the rail corridor have a great chance of development and economic growth.

That's how nations are developed, not by voting in your kinsman that will only give you empty sense of relevance.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by nograv: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
That Lagos -Ibadan rail dey sweet my belle. The smartest move was extending it to the Apapa port. Now every location along the rail corridor have a great chance of development and economic growth.

That's how nations are developed, not by voting in your kinsman that will only give you empty sense of relevance.

That project was initiated by Goodluck and he only completed it. Try again na

Mtchew.. you have no shame in defending the vegetable..
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by ba7man(m): 11:55am On Jun 07, 2021
nograv:

That project was initiated by Goodluck and he only completed it. Try again na

Mtchew.. you have no shame in defending the vegetable..
It was one of those projects on paper G.E.J awarded to loot money and curry political favors from the gullible.

Seems you were too young to know the routine back then. Award contract with lots of fanfare and media coverage, loot the money, election approaches, start a bit of work for political adverts, win election, rinse and repeat.

One wheel barrow of granite wasn't tipped on that site till 2017 under Buhari's administration. Same way G.E.J pointed at pictures of the 2nd Niger bridge for years till Buhari took over and accelerated the works.

G.E.J remains trash in the southwest and can't lay claim to a project he neither funded, nor constructed.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by nograv: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
It was one of those projects on paper G.E.J awarded to loot money and curry political favors from the gullible.

Seems you were too young to know the routine back then. Award contract with lots of fanfare and media coverage, loot the money, election approaches, start a bit of work for political adverts, win election, rinse and repeat.

One wheel barrow of granite wasn't tipped on that site till 2017 under Buhari's administration. Same way G.E.J pointed at pictures of the 2nd Niger bridge for years till Buhari took over and accelerated the works.

G.E.J remains trash in the southwest and can't lay claim to a project he neither funded, nor constructed.

Zombie detected.. Go back to your sponsor and proudly show him the nonsense you are writing..
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by ba7man(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
nograv:

Zombie detected.. Go back to your sponsor and proudly show him the nonsense you are writing..
When countered with superior facts, they switch to insults.

Daft people.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by nograv: 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
When countered with superior facts, they switch to insults.

Daft people.

What facts?

You attempted to pass off a Goodluck project as Buhari's

Then you couldn't name one other achievement Buhari has made.. So I will ask you again, what has Buhari achieved that isn't related to projects started by previous adminstrations?

Without blaming low oil prices, what position is the Nigerian economy in today? Is it better or worse than under Goodluck or OBJ?

How are things looking re security with rampaging herdsmen, Boko Haram and now new outfits like ISWASP? mtcheww..

At least re Boko Haram, GEJ tried, but the northerners were conspiring and sponsoring terrorists against him

declaring victory, when you haven't proven anything.. lol
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by kendological(m): 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
tonyluyi1985:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/relationship-flavour-platonic-chizzy-alichi/%3famp
As an Igbo man, I cannot vote a Fulani even if he runs with an Igbo man or any other tribe.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by ba7man(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
nograv:

What facts?

You attempted to pass off a Goodluck project as Buhari's

Then you couldn't name one other achievement Buhari has made.. So I will ask you again, what has Buhari achieved that isn't related to projects started by previous adminstrations?

Without blaming low oil prices, what position is the Nigerian economy in today? Is it better or worse than under Goodluck or OBJ?

How are things looking re security with rampaging herdsmen, Boko Haram and now new outfits like ISWASP? mtcheww..

At least re Boko Haram, GEJ tried, but the northerners were conspiring and sponsoring terrorists against him

declaring victory, when you haven't proven anything.. lol
Google is your friend. Ground breaking of the project took off in 2017.

What happened to the 5yrs after G.E.J signed the contract?? That's how they'll scam you with phantom project.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by LifeCoachAndre: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
no be demotion be that

ikenna44:
he will be the minister of finance grin grin grin

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by nograv: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
Google is your friend. Ground breaking of the project took off in 2017.

What happened to the 5yrs after G.E.J signed the contract?? That's how they'll scam you with phantom project.

So I will take that as none

While I know you know that the economy has unashamedly been worse under the lifeless one's tenure.

Thank you good afternoon and goodnight..
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by kendological(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by meobizy(f): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Since I was little till now that I can bear my own offspring, all the people who have campaigned for presidency were assholes. I have never voted and doubt I ever will because no lesser asshole has tried their hand at the process. I’ll leave it to Nairalanders to pick whoever will rule this zoo in 2023. Then again, I doubt many here vote. We can type rubbish for days on end, action is where we fail all the time.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Una wan replace one fulani with another.?
This will be the greatest political gaffe of pdp.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by ba7man(m): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
nograv:

So I will take that as none

While I know you know that the economy has unashamedly been worse under the lifeless one's tenure.

Thank you good afternoon and goodnight..
The global economy has been worse since Buhari took over (2015). Oil price crash and of recent, COVID-19.

You need to have a more global outlook to life and stop being myopic in your quest to malign your country and president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) / Driver Will Join EndSARS Protest Again Despite Being Shot By Soldiers Last Year / Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.