Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

APC Dismisses Obaseki’s Sedition Threat Against 14 Absentee Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Dismisses Obaseki’s Sedition Threat Against 14 Absentee Lawmakers (13693 Views)

Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal / Court Dismisses Obaseki’s Application Seeking To Stop 'Forged Certificate' Case / APC Dismisses Fake Zoning Arrangement Trending On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Dismisses Obaseki’s Sedition Threat Against 14 Absentee Lawmakers by Wahalaperson: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2021
I don’t want to argue with you, I want us to state facts here, i can boldly tell you in the last one year, Yahaya Bello has executed more projects and people oriented policies than obaseki has done in the past four years. If you think otherwise I implore you to post here obaseki achievements since he became a governor and I will post Yahayas own for the last one year to compare with. Despite the security challenges in Benue obaseki still can’t compared to ortom
Randy111:

At least he's much more useful than his kogi counterpart whose only achievement is the distribution of wheelbarrow to about 20 wheelbarrow pushers since assuming office. I think that is a perfect example of how to be completely useless as a governor. Enough has been said. Leave Edo alone and face your galawa before water go pass your garri

1 Like

Re: APC Dismisses Obaseki’s Sedition Threat Against 14 Absentee Lawmakers by Wahalaperson: 8:03am On Jun 07, 2021
See this son of an unrepentant prostitute mother.
popesco123:

another oshimole Tinubu online urchin spotted. leave nigeria politicians and go get useful to your miserable life. them dont even know you are hungry looking iiddiiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Dismisses Obaseki’s Sedition Threat Against 14 Absentee Lawmakers by techWriter1: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2021
Those 14 legislators allowed themselves to be used by Oshiomole to play chessboard against Obaseki

2 Likes

Re: APC Dismisses Obaseki’s Sedition Threat Against 14 Absentee Lawmakers by christopheojo(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2021
ictplotter:

Useless kill u and Apc there!!! We good people of edo state love obaseki and shuaibu. Oba ghator kpere! Isee

Ise eeeeee
Re: APC Dismisses Obaseki’s Sedition Threat Against 14 Absentee Lawmakers by Indispensable85(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2021
Talkative governor go and work.
By the way the probing of water storm and central hospital have died a natural death.
He loves to just play to the gallery really.
Nothing much on ground in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: APC Dismisses Obaseki’s Sedition Threat Against 14 Absentee Lawmakers by Zeezy81: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2021
Wahalaperson:
The most useless governor in the history of Nigeria

In the history of Nigeria?
My brother your case is different grin grin
Re: APC Dismisses Obaseki’s Sedition Threat Against 14 Absentee Lawmakers by Zeezy81: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2021
toogbasky:
Mumu people of Edo state you mean �

Mr wiseman see as u carry mumu people mata for head
Re: APC Dismisses Obaseki’s Sedition Threat Against 14 Absentee Lawmakers by psucc(m): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2021
yinchar:

Please read!

And let’s be objective with issues one by one
In fact, the 14 lawmakers-elect are at the mercy of the governor (the emperor of Edo).

They ought to have submitted themselves for inauguration before fighting from within. The same scenario in the 8th NASS where Saraki emerged the SP. All efforts to dethrone home failed because he was properly and constitutionally elected.

They have lost that prestige. Let them prepare for 2023 if their constituents so allow it.
Re: APC Dismisses Obaseki’s Sedition Threat Against 14 Absentee Lawmakers by olisaEze(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2021
Wahalaperson:
The most useless governor in the history of Nigeria

A visit to Abia might convince you otherwise. grin
Re: APC Dismisses Obaseki’s Sedition Threat Against 14 Absentee Lawmakers by Sunnymatey(m): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2021
Bet here, once those 14 lawmakers are inuagurated, their first asignment will be to impeach both Obaseki and his deputy.

And Obaseki is very much aware of this.

It's either they are loyal or remain outside

1 Like

Re: APC Dismisses Obaseki’s Sedition Threat Against 14 Absentee Lawmakers by TheOgaBoss: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2021
Wahalaperson:
See this cretin, you can speak for yourself and miserable family alone and not the entire people of edo, what is good about a man that governs the state with the 7th highest federal allocation in Nigeria without one single flyover bridge despite the building epic traffic situation in Benin metropolis, if you are caught in traffic between ikpobal slope, sapele road and other major parts of Benin axis between 6 pm you are gone, since the man came to power, AAU has been underfunded resulting to perennial strike action and as we speak the great AAU has been locked for months and just last week the lecturers went protesting but the governor sent the state task force team to flog men and women older than your miserable parents because they are asking for salary they worked for, for over 7 months your governor has not appointment one single commissioner and as we speak the edo state governor doesn’t even have a spokesperson, the useless governor has been running a one man show, he closed down the new building at new era college, college of education, usen, iguoriakhi and igueben all grounded and not functioning, flood is taking over all Benin city with nothing happening, there are no teachers in our secondary schools and primary schools, uhunmora secondary school is been funded by the natives, natives employ school teachers, pay teachers and provide chairs for uhunmora govt school because it has been abandoned by the govt, army day secondary school, ramat park is been funded by the locals too, the people of lucky way and iwogban are the one employing teachers and paying them because govt has abandoned them, since obaseki came to power he has no single project in edo central, apart from painting of Samuel ogbemidia stadium, renovation of the secretariat building what has the governor done in edo state. I am a confirm esan man from Awo, amedoshan in uromi. Stop deceiving yourself and living in denial, Yahaya Bello is 700 000 times better than obaseki, if you want to argue with me post his achievements here and stop showing the world how stupid and uncultured you and your God forsaken sickle cell ravaged family is
who the f**k is this idiot that is always vibrating on top of Edo matter? Are u from Edo? Bug off fool.
Re: APC Dismisses Obaseki’s Sedition Threat Against 14 Absentee Lawmakers by wink2015(m): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2021
Those 14 legislators are traitors.

They deserve to be prosecuted for treason against the state and the good people of Edo state.
Re: APC Dismisses Obaseki’s Sedition Threat Against 14 Absentee Lawmakers by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Those 14 legislators-elect would be the most unfortunate legislators in Nigeria's history. They will go down as the legislators that were never to be. And incidentally, Obaseki would outlive them in tenure. They've already lost 2 years and have less than 2 years to go. All the allowances and remuneration gone. I would advise Obaseki not to entertain any plea from any of them. Let them sit it out. In 2023, they can contest again if they so desire.
Re: APC Dismisses Obaseki’s Sedition Threat Against 14 Absentee Lawmakers by Randy111(m): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Wahalaperson:
I don’t want to argue with you, I want us to state facts here, i can boldly tell you in the last one year, Yahaya Bello has executed more projects and people oriented policies than obaseki has done in the past four years. If you think otherwise I implore you to post here obaseki achievements since he became a governor and I will post Yahayas own for the last one year to compare with. Despite the security challenges in Benue obaseki still can’t compared to ortom

You don't want to argue, you want us to state facts. One would expect to to start pinpointing those achievements 1st.
Re: APC Dismisses Obaseki’s Sedition Threat Against 14 Absentee Lawmakers by Wahalaperson: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
I bet you have not been to Benin city lately, IMO is heaven compared to edo state
olisaEze:

A visit to Abia might convince you otherwise. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council / Lawmaker Linked With Kelvin, Kidnap Kingpin / Abuja Crime: Is Nigeria's Capital City 'one Of The Safest In The World'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.