Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? (42445 Views)

What Skill Can One Learn In This Our Nigeria Of Today? / What Skill Can You Teach? What Skill Would You Learn. / 5 Handworks You Can Learn In 2019 That Pays Better Than Bank Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by zoezoelogistics(m): 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
Erickymania:

Contact me, I will teach u screeding & painting work in short time. But I must tell u d truth, I don't like how you called out ur Dad at all. It makes one think if u would be appreciative.

How can one contact you boss, i would love to learn from you.
Where is your location please.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Mogadishuu: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
SavageBoy:

God bless the womb that carried you for 9 months
Do giveaway bro
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by lekanation(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
toby345:
I once thought about it even operating a crane when I was small though am still in school but I might look forward to it but to learn is even a big capital
Not at all.. It's very easy. I can operate an hiab, payloader and even bulldozer. I can teach you how to operate a payloader if you want
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by lekanation(m): 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
AlfaAce:

Thank you very much sir.
You're welcome bro. If you're close to ilorin, I can tell my driver to teach you how to drive a tipper if you want and also payloader

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by lekanation(m): 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
bastien:
the best advise I have seen here.....that's what I'm planning to learn once this job stop paying
Try payloader. It took me only 10days to perfectly operate the machine.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by toby345(m): 1:43am On Jun 09, 2021
lekanation:
Not at all.. It's very easy. I can operate an hiab, payloader and even bulldozer. I can teach you how to operate a payloader if you want
would love to learn but I still student for uni
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by bastien: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2021
lekanation:
Try payloader. It took me only 10days to perfectly operate the machine.
double or single lifter gear?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by lekanation(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2021
bastien:
double or single lifter gear?
Single lever
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by bastien: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2021
lekanation:
Single lever
nice
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by mop4: 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
I said you should come and learn CCTV camera and advance solar including networking and configuration. Fire alarm system all free of charge. But you felt it one local training. Everything is high standards in a way you never seen before. Instead others are showing interest i will make my choice in no time.

3 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by DarkPheonix: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
mop4:
I said you should come and learn CCTV camera and advance solar including networking and configuration. Fire alarm system all free of charge. But you felt it one local training. Everything is high standards in a way you never seen before. Instead others are showing interest i will make my choice in no time.
I sent PM sir, I'm iinterested.
Here is my number 09025099064
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Olibboy: 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
Lekan239:
your dad even see you through school and you are calling hin dead beat, what should we that don't have such opportunity call our dad then.

Last year during the covid 19, I was at home cus of the holiday from school for the first time in like ten years, I don't have any Kobo, just had to cope with my struggling parent. After three months with them and couldn't bear the suffering and negative emotions from my parents, I left home for my hostel in school, was managing the little change I had with me then, I wrote applications to Soo many business for a sale boys, didn't get a call from any of them,. Some of the business owners even insulted me saying why I didn't go too sch, wat have I been doing since I left secondary school, was just there looking them like a slowpoke, I have OND certificate, but after applying to so many organization with getting a call, I opted to use my SSCE. to cut the story short, I started serving laborers, following bricklayers to work just to earn some money for my upkeep I did that for over a month, until God intervene and ans my prayers, you know why, I prayed like never before rolling on the floor, crying for deliverance and upliftment, the prayer points was giving to me by a pastor here on nairaland. So pray like never before and ask God for what you want him to do in your life and you will be free
what is the prayer point?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Legendguy(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
mop4:
Pls sir, I'm interested in this skills.
I was learning it in NYSC camp but after the camping I was posted very far from the state capital which make it difficult to continue with the training.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by darlme: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
mop4:
Come let me teach you cctv camera and advance solar installation.... For free. I got jobs nation wide don't worry about your transport or feeding or accommodation.

Hello ... Pls can we chat on WhatsApp?

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Aurelius1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
toby345:
Bro learn about the blockchain,crypto and learn about copywriting(you can see people who will teach you for like 3k or 5k ) and apply for blockchain copywriting jobs those jobs are hot and pay well
I've never come across any advertised vacancy for copywriters. Maybe you're talking of freelancing.

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by MilesLamar(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
One to two months
Digital Marketing, Video editing.
Three to four months.
Basic graphic design, UI and UX design.
Six months to two years depending on the level of seriousness.
Web development
Bro I wish to learn under you. I have a pc and a phone. Pls reply
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by MilesLamar(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
One to two months
Digital Marketing, Video editing.
Three to four months.
Basic graphic design, UI and UX design.
Six months to two years depending on the level of seriousness.
Web development
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by MilesLamar(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Bombing
If you bomb some dating sites you can gather enough money to learn any skills in few months.
how pls?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by MilesLamar(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
[quote author=9jayes post=102484335][/quote]
Can you teach me?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by MilesLamar(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
Galacious1:
recommend dating site na
Teach me Bombing
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
MilesLamar:

I don't teach o. You can find free courses on sites like freetutorialsus or tutsgalaxy.net

3 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by mariahAngel(f): 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
AlfaAce:

Religious studies.

You should've learned a skill instead. sad
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Tonyboss: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2021
Please I'm interested in learning sir. How do I reach out to you. My contact is 08088761944
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by yusman14(m): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
I can relate bro..your dad is just like mine..always fraustrating and making life difficult for me..I have made up my mind not to go home for any mid-semester break again.. because I hate seeing him..and he also hates me too..he has never make me happy..
He never supports my dream and he doesn't care about my education and health..many times he won't send me money in school I have to struggle to eat..I missed out on MTN( foundation scholarship (200k) yearly just because he refused to give me money to obtain my local government identity certificate..he never want anything good for me..so bad!!...always blaming my mum for his misfortune...I have to beg to survive on campus..he even told me to sell my phone to eat knowing that I need a PCin school
He is fraustrated due to poverty and he is using that fraustrating on me..I don't want my life to be like his life at all..I am still young for shit!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by MiracleMe7: 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
Demurray:
Pls can you be my guide? I need to know how to sell myself
Go to Alaba International market, get a cardboard sheet and red maker.
Write the word " I am for sell" on the cardboard sheet and use sole tape to lap on your body.
That Is the best way to sell yourself.
If you need further clarifications on how to sell yourself don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by yusman14(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Obeto:
DIGITAL MARKETING! With your smart phone, you are good to go. You must learn the basics to kick-off.
I am interested sir...can you give me your WhatsApp number?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Demurray: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
MiracleMe7:

Go to Alaba International market, get a cardboard sheet and red maker.
Write the word " I am for sell" on the cardboard sheet and use sole tape to lap on your body.
That Is the best way to sell yourself.
If you need further clarifications on how to sell yourself don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks
Silence they say is the best answer for a fool as in miracleMe7
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Benalfa(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
phr33man:
The most important skill you can learn today is "How to sell yourself". Irrespective of your intelligence or skill,if you don't know how to sell yourself, it's zero.

You can be the best for a position yet miss it if you don't sell yourself well. And you can have no skill yet thrive in life.

Op: learn to sell yourself first before any other skill
sir please i want to know more on how i can sell myself
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Tobioba1: 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
mop4:
pls am interested,how can I reach u sir.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Gbagura: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2021
lekanation:
I'm also interested. Can I have your contact?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Sege2001: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Start MLM or u contact me on for more details 08033458367

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter / APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.