Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? (42443 Views)

What Skill Can One Learn In This Our Nigeria Of Today? / What Skill Can You Teach? What Skill Would You Learn. / 5 Handworks You Can Learn In 2019 That Pays Better Than Bank Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by juniorstar(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2021
The5DME:

I don talk my own sha.
Just look for a location close to a higher institution. Preferably just outside the main campus gate or close to bubbling areas in a higher institution enviroment
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by bastien: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2021
lekanation:
Learn how to operate heavy duty machineries such as payloader or wheel loader, bull dozer, excavator.. If you can drive a car, go for tipper. 20tonnes upward most expecially howo trucks. You can easily make close to 10k daily by learning one of these
the best advise I have seen here.....that's what I'm planning to learn once this job stop paying

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by kenoyad: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2021
emmyN:

He came here to ask you what skill to learn, you are telling him to learn a skill angry?
Some people are stupid and they know they are but only needs who to tell them.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by DeeNdidi: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2021
Ask yourself...

Could you operate large machinery?
Can you work as part of a team on a busy job site?
Do you have good communication skills?
Can you listen and follow instructions?
Do you have good judgement?

If the answer to these questions is yes, then a career as a Heavy Equipment Operator could be right for you.

Heavy Equipment Operators operate heavy equipment used in the construction and maintenance of roads,bridges,airport and so on, without these operators, most roads and bridges would not exist.

Skilled heavy equipment operators are valuable resources, not just because machines like mobile crane, forklift and reachstackers cant operate themselves but also because operators who are good at their jobs tend to be more productive; they even use less fuel compared with less-skilled counterparts.

Operators can learn via on-the-job training, but more often, companies today prefer to hire an operator who has had some training, or a trade school or industry training program like equilog Training Institute.

Become a Global certified heavy machinery operator between 4-8 weeks and earn in an in-demand career today, Dubai, Poland, Canada and many more.

Benefits of Attending Heavy Equipment Training with equilog Technical services.

What will you get after your training?

1. A global recognized certificate that can be used in any part of the world to secure a job.
2. Letter of recommendation for industrial training after your training with us.
3. Professionally detailed CV with reference and work experience
4. Job assistance

Registration is on- going, visit us at our office: Royal Building Office (4th floor) KM 25 Lekki Epe Express way Opposite Fidelity Bank Ajah Lagos Nigeria.

Check us on Facebook for more information(url) https://web.facebook.com/equilogng(/url)
Call or WhatsApp equilog on 08106910597 or 08108547055 for more information and we will be glad to assist you. Thank you.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by cedricksly: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Graphic designers do logos and stuff like that. UI and UX designers design websites and applications.
don't say what u don't know... UI means user interface and UX MEANS user experience
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Historicalee: 10:01am On Jun 08, 2021
doctuw:
can you tutor me?

Yes, send a PM.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by The5DME(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2021
juniorstar:

Just look for a location close to a higher institution. Preferably just outside the main campus gate or close to bubbling areas in a higher institution enviroment
You can give it a shot sha. But I'll not advise someone close to me to learn those skills.
NB: I once learnt mobile phone repair at computer village Ikeja.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by The5DME(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2021
cedricksly:
don't say what u don't know... UI means user interface and UX MEANS user experience
What's the difference between what you he said, and what you also said?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by emede: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2021
mop4:
Come let me teach you cctv camera and advance solar installation.... For free. I got jobs nation wide don't worry about your transport or feeding or accommodation.

Boss am interested
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Dallus247: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2021
toby345:
Bro learn about the blockchain,crypto and learn about copywriting(you can see people who will teach you for like 3k or 5k ) and apply for blockchain copywriting jobs those jobs are hot and pay well
#3k to #5k? Can you suggest any platform or person that do that please??
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by KennethEnyi(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2021
inforesource:
Your problem is deep. The way you address your dad is my concern here. I don't care how useless you think he is. Address that first and you will find light.

You don’t know his dad personally maybe he’s as bad as he says some fathers are just awful �
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Dallus247: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2021
kelvine:
Send me a message o will teach you how to make money daily on amazon e-commerce.
My training is free.

*8* 35615622 hope u know * is zero

Won't you mind if I reach you please
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by yinkbell: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2021
Mogadishuu:
By the time you grow up and start to understand life, you will know your Dad isn't a dead beat.

Parents expect much from their kids after investing alot in their education. Parents endure hunger and lack of good clothes just to make sure their wards have a better life.

If you have a good phone, download youtube videos on how to drive. As a company driver, you'll earn more to sustain yourself

Hello sir? You think is possible to learn driving on YouTube? Can you tell me if anyone has successfully done with YouTube teaching?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Lekan239(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2021
AlfaAce:
Good morning guys, Let me just go straight to the point - I finished with university in February and since then, I have been jobless. Applied for a few jobs but no response.

I finally got a job at a pure water factory but the salary was 11k, 6am - 6pm.

They usually give workers #100 to eat everyday, then they'll deduct it from the salary - Meaning at the end of the month, I'm taking home 8k.

This did not go down well with me so I rejected the job. Wanted to learn photography but there was no money. I really need advice at this point because my almost deadbeat dad is further making life miserable for me at home. It's messing me up mentally.

What skill can someone learn at an affordable amount within the shortest possible time?
your dad even see you through school and you are calling hin dead beat, what should we that don't have such opportunity call our dad then.

Last year during the covid 19, I was at home cus of the holiday from school for the first time in like ten years, I don't have any Kobo, just had to cope with my struggling parent. After three months with them and couldn't bear the suffering and negative emotions from my parents, I left home for my hostel in school, was managing the little change I had with me then, I wrote applications to Soo many business for a sale boys, didn't get a call from any of them,. Some of the business owners even insulted me saying why I didn't go too sch, wat have I been doing since I left secondary school, was just there looking them like a slowpoke, I have OND certificate, but after applying to so many organization with getting a call, I opted to use my SSCE. to cut the story short, I started serving laborers, following bricklayers to work just to earn some money for my upkeep I did that for over a month, until God intervene and ans my prayers, you know why, I prayed like never before rolling on the floor, crying for deliverance and upliftment, the prayer points was giving to me by a pastor here on nairaland. So pray like never before and ask God for what you want him to do in your life and you will be free

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by toby345(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
lekanation:
Learn how to operate heavy duty machineries such as payloader or wheel loader, bull dozer, excavator.. If you can drive a car, go for tipper. 20tonnes upward most expecially howo trucks. You can easily make close to 10k daily by learning one of these
I once thought about it even operating a crane when I was small though am still in school but I might look forward to it but to learn is even a big capital
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by toby345(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2021
Dallus247:

#3k to #5k? Can you suggest any platform or person that do that please??
someone here was talking about copywriting class for 2k or so sha but about that blockchain binance academy and youtube is enough open a medium account start writing what you learn that's all you'll probably need rinse and repeat for like 3 months then you are good to go

Kriss27
Jimmynauty
Kenny714433
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by toby345(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2021
GeneralPula:

Is it really that easy?
learning a new skil is not easy bro
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by toby345(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2021
cedricksly:
okay so what does UI and UX people do oga
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Goodman247: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=The5DME post=102463599]Don't learn barbing or phone repair please. [/quoteyou don't know what you are talking, you can survive anywhere in this world if you have barbing skills
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Goodman247: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2021
The5DME:
Don't learn barbing or phone repair please.
what nonsense are you talking about, you can survive anywhere in this world with barbing
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by The5DME(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2021
[s]
Goodman247:
what nonsense are you talking about, you can survive anywhere in this world with barbing
[/s]Learn not to react out of emotions bro. It'll make you look petty. I know you're a barber.

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Goodman247: 11:37am On Jun 08, 2021
Belial06:

Enter the street sag your trousers and sell your anus to gay men
kolomental
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Goodman247: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2021
The5DME:
[s][/s]Learn not to react out of emotions bro. It'll make you look petty. I know you're a barber.
but you know you can survive anywhere in this world with barbing, you can learn it for 4 months if you are serious.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Bizzyman: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2021
kenny714433:

Hello bro, please can we discuss this?
Please I'm very much interested. I am already familiar with the Blockchain space. I know about this copywriting jobs, I just want someone who could guide me through some things.

If you are ready to invest in learning the copywriting skill, hit me up on whatsappp 08067438374. I am a professional copywriter. I freelance on Fiverr.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by MistaAyo: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2021
There are several skills available to you. The internet has given you a lot of leverage.

One of the easiest ways to make money online is through affiliate marketing. You don't need to have a product. All you do is to recommend a product to a buyer who needs it. And then you get a commission for this transaction.

You can get as much as 50% or 70% commission from a single sale.

Learn this skill, and never go broke again
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by rotwailler(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2021
GABRIEL6036:
Cocoa business... Make millions in a short time

How?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Belial06: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2021
Goodman247:
kolomental

A mad man always believes others a mad first

grin
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by virginboy1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
eliok:
You need an idea that does not require money.

Think my dear, think.

Wash a car.

Write for someone

Teach a lesson

Think my dear , think

It is well
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Dholyboy(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
AFFILIATE MARKETING Is the the new revolution that many people are not paying attention to.. You can have access to sale a product you did not create..

You leverage on social media to sell other people's product and earn commission as high as 50%,-70% right in the comfort of your home.. yes it's possible..

Once you master the skill of generating traffiç to other people's product, you can never be broke again in your life.. you can make your research..

I can gladly teach you or anybody that wants to learn... FOR FREE...

YOU CAN REACH ME

Zero eight one seven nine one four zero one eight three..

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Sanbuchi: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
GABRIEL6036:
Cocoa business... Make millions in a short time

Gabriel, how is this cocoa business? can you chat me up. 09034745421

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter / APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.