Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse (39836 Views)

Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Captain92: 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
JuanJO Oyibo too mumu. You kill your self because of say them dey call you black.

Abeg God I wan travel go obodo oyibo. Even if they like make them they call me monkey I no mind. Wetin concern me kwanu. I enter train with you and get up from the seat because say I be black, my brother I go balance well we'll ooo. Anything wey oyibo do go be my advantage o. ;

Seconded, if you are listening to those stupid folks, you will never concentrate and they'll never but if they see you're arrogant they'll reduce their sh;t towards you

1 Like

Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Sokari29: 12:46am On Jun 08, 2021
codemaniacs:

Africans outside Africa watch C:N:N.. so its also about reaching out to the black population outside Africa through C:N:N... we have our own N:T:A, can you tell how many people outside Nigeria watch N:T:A...

black people are already developing their regions..

You need to stop repeating the media propaganda that black people are addicted to money/power, sex n party
Well the truth is bitter black race loves sex more than anything!
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by lozanni(m): 12:55am On Jun 08, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Hmmm...

I still don't understand this race thing with the so called white people.. They are not white in anyway so where did they get the White People toga?

In fact, I think they are better called colored people... Becos you see them in different shades. Light yellow with blue eyes, yellowish white with green eyes, etc.

They turn blue when you hit them, green when they are envious, red when they are angry, etc...

So they are the COLORED PEOPLE!

grin grin grin Multi-colored indeed.
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by codemaniacs: 5:04am On Jun 08, 2021
Sokari29:

Well the truth is bitter black race loves sex more than anything!

that's your opinion.. that's your truth..

you're a whyte person beca:use no African will say "black race loves sex more than anything".
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by JuanJO(m): 6:25am On Jun 08, 2021
xeju:

you nor understand life and mental fragility naim make you dey talk without sense
bros I get sense pass you. I fit swear that with my life grin
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by ZorGBUooeh: 8:54am On Jun 08, 2021
Sokari29:

He created everyone to think deep like you said n try to b smarter everyday but if you look at black ppl they okay with doing same thing over n over again dey scared of learning n new environment!

If blacks do the same tin over and over again then that's the way God wants it.

Arabs behave like arabs, Asians behave live Asians,Europeans like Europeans,while we black behave like black cos that is the way God programmed every race.
Every race have there own special behavior.They behave the way God created them to be.
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by mosco04: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2021
JuanJO:
Oyibo too mumu. You kill your self because of say them dey call you black.

Abeg God I wan travel go obodo oyibo. Even if they like make them they call me monkey I no mind. Wetin concern me kwanu. I enter train with you and get up from the seat because say I be black, my brother I go balance well we'll ooo. Anything wey oyibo do go be my advantage o. grin
Lol I pray you come and witness it trust me you would hate yourself experienced it at Dubai inside plane then here in Canada I wanted to cry but you gats bear am see don’t say you want to experience it will reduce your self esteem
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by SaintUlot: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2021
Tribalism being experienced here is even stronger than racism.
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by JuanJO(m): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2021
mosco04:

Lol I pray you come and witness it trust me you would hate yourself experienced it at Dubai inside plane then here in Canada I wanted to cry but you gats bear am see don’t say you want to experience it will reduce your self esteem
Chai when I go travel? Bro if them like make them put me for zoo Per say I be monkey, as long as say month end I go see my money collect. I no mind
U no no wetin man dey pass Tru for naija.
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Sokari29: 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:

If blacks do the same tin over and over again then that's the way God wants it.

Arabs behave like arabs, Asians behave live Asians,Europeans like Europeans,while we black behave like black cos that is the way God programmed every race.
Every race have there own special behavior.They behave the way God created them to be.
Okay o, don't forget change is constant even a car has to accelerate or change gear to move further!!
Re: Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2021
JuanJO:
Oyibo too mumu. You kill your self because of say them dey call you black.

Abeg God I wan travel go obodo oyibo. Even if they like make them they call me monkey I no mind. Wetin concern me kwanu. I enter train with you and get up from the seat because say I be black, my brother I go balance well we'll ooo. Anything wey oyibo do go be my advantage o. grin
A racial abuse is like someone abuse your parents and siblings.You will never know how it hurt until it hit you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UEFA Super Cup: Liverpool Goalkeeper, VAR Accused Of Cheating In Penalty Kick / Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba / BBC Apologises After Sex Noise Was Heard In The Studio During A Live FA Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.