Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (96792 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
E get one app wey go message you say "God bless you as you pay your loan".

As in these ones go even pray for you grin. Na just scope. ..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mixedfraction:

I don wonder na... Them don send me that their stupid threatening message but God pass them..
And there was a time some people were arguing with me say palmcredit no dey message contacts lol. Their loan tenor and interest dey okay compared to the rest but the message contacts too.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Mrxawe: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Vernon26:
if the wan get them. Na to trace them. Some of these vultures use their personal numbers to send these texts. Na to trace them. E fit take some time but him go get them. Them jus stupid, desperate, and unclever. That Chinaman, chink, ching Chong or Yahooboy wey set up to do this kind work wen u dey risk ur neck to do doesn't give a rats ass about u.
Lol how far have u gone? Dem still dey disturb you ni?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mrxawe:

And there was a time some people were arguing with me say palmcredit no dey message contacts lol. Their loan tenor and interest dey okay compared to the rest but the message contacts too.

Palmcredit na still part of those Chinese app oh! Yes their interest dey normal but their tenure na 28days.. before you go get tenure wey pay pass 28days ehn! No be today.. na the same madness dey worry all of them.. reply your email kwanu na
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by A1lite: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2021
please guys, which contact are this guys messaging?
is it the you put during registration or your entire contact?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by martooski(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2021
A1lite:
please guys, which contact are this guys messaging?
is it the you put during registration or your entire contact?

Your entire contacts

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by medicloben: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2021
No be contact de wan message no problem de never jam person wey go Bleep them up

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by A1lite: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2021
martooski:

Your entire contacts
nawa oooo, and i no get dummy contact like this cry
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by A1lite: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2021
medicloben:
No be contact de wan message no problem de never jam person wey go Bleep them up
hmmmm.....
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pek(m): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
martooski:

Your entire contacts
Is this limited to contacts when you were taking the loan or does it include new contacts after?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
pek:
Is this limited to contacts when you were taking the loan or does it include new contacts after?
when you were taking loan.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by martooski(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
pek:

I think it depends. if the app is still installed on your gadget they still has access to your current contact. if not then maybe as at the last use.

Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
I don't know why Nigerians aren't complaining. Those motherfukers harvest data's from your phone.
Text messages contacts
Phone contacts and even your

I know Nigeria very hard but please stay away from those loan apps

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by swarley75(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
ekene101:
dey just texted them but now they have started calling them to plead with me to just pay up but unfortunately those are dummy contacts,only few reach out to me about it.
Bro, about this dummy contact, should I apply it when i want to seek for a new loan or I can apply it anytime ?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
swarley75:
Bro, about this dummy contact, should I apply it when i want to seek for a new loan or I can apply it anytime ?
when u want to seek for a new loan.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
0913 657 1167 this number na one of the gocash vultures named John the number's even on whatsapp.

U can forward this to who can track him down.

Cc Memphis3366
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Gocash agent on this thread and that includes 9jacash and sokoloan and kashkash.. tell John that he will soon get pension for working for his Chinese boss. Since he decided not to be useful and wants to be doing Chinese blackmail here in Nigeria for his Chinese boss. By the time those hands he uses to type rubbish is chopped off he will know he isn't anonymous. E remain small..

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
ekene101:
Gocash agent on this thread and that includes 9jacash and sokoloan and kashkash.. tell John that he will soon get pension for working for his Chinese boss. Since he decided not to be useful and wants to be doing Chinese blackmail here in Nigeria for his Chinese boss. By the time those hands he uses to type rubbish is chopped off he will know he isn't anonymous. E remain small..
everybody should post all the numbers that texted your contacts or threatened or abused you here.even with their names. Ncc can track numbers even if they remove the sim.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Vernon26:
everybody should post all the numbers that texted your contacts or threatened or abused you here.even with their names. Ncc can track numbers even if they remove the sim.
I go post them later..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Amb1045(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Just imagine, you borrow money you no want pay. Wickedness from the high places. Person help you, you refuse to pay back black man mentality

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by brianero24(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mrporanir:
I mean why should you drag a persons family name over his own debt? Why not tackle him directly? Why not reach out to his guarantors? Why his contacts? Some people have lost their jobs because of such messages sent to their contacts, some have had their ages family member suffer heart attack, Some have lost contracts worth a whole lot.

These apps also go by the name Gocash, 9credit, xcredit and many more. Sometimes you won't even borrow, they won't disburse yet it will be reading that you have borrowed and must pay within 7-14 days. In rare cases, just an installation of the app can put you in a big mess, once they read your contacts, you're done for. Their staffs are I'll trained, rogues and louts. They themselves know you can't meet up with such ridiculous tenor and interest but you need they loan badly. They know you'll have no choice other than to collect it. Once you refuse to meet up with the deadline, they start their antics by ruining your image and that of your family. My question is why involve his family?

Who are you to declare a person a criminal?

Who are you to declare a person wanted?

These guys go as far as impersonating barristers and lawyers just to make the situation look real. I blame android IS for not regulating them, you can never find such apps on IOS. I also blame the CBN for not regulating these loan sharks.

Mehn!!!! this is some real shit, and i was about applying for a soft loan from Sokoloan
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=brianero24 post=103538402]

Mehn!!!! this is some real shit, and i was about applying for a soft loan from Sokoloan[/quote ] DON'T!!!

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
Amb1045:
Just imagine, you borrow money you no want pay. Wickedness from the high places. Person help you, you refuse to pay back black man mentality
Does that warrant them sending deformatory texts to your contacts before due date. If na u shey u go pay, sometimes make we dey reason forget say na there u dey work,na human like u image una dey damage so.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Amb1045(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
ekene101:
Does that warrant them sending deformatory texts to your contacts before due date. If na u shey u go pay, sometimes make we dey reason forget say na there u dey work,na human like u image una dey damage so.
pay back the loan and stop complaining these people are life servers.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by miccoy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Amb1045:

Which people are life savers!?!?!

Wait and receive a copy of the text these people compose and forwarded to people's contacts.

Most people that haven't paid today is not that they don't want to pay. But the damaging text messages is out of this world.

Personally, if they have sent your contacts such messages. Don't pay! If you pay, they will continue such, thinking it's the best strategy. Damage has already been done. Don't pay!

They can't blacklist your bvn. They are not authorized. Your credit score is intact. They are just making mouth. Their worst is the defamatory messages they do send.

8 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Amb1045:
I no dey pay continue messaging dummy contacts, chinko slave..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Vernon26(m): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
ekene101:
I no dey pay continue messaging dummy contacts, chinko slave..
wow thank God for nairaland. Today I've learnt that Life has server grin . Plus na this kind blunder them dey blow for those texts.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Vernon26:
wow thank God for nairaland. Today I've learnt that Life has server grin . Plus na this kind blunder them dey blow for those texts.
grin grin grin as in ehn bros,those guys can't even compose one line of simple sentence. One was insulting and I asked him how he got the job when he can't even compose one simple line of insult. All of them na educated agberos with certificate of illiteracy.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by NaijaBoy213(m): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
miccoy:

Which people are life savers!?!?!

Wait and receive a copy of the text these people compose and forwarded to people's contacts.

Most people that haven't paid today is not that they don't want to pay. But the damaging text messages is out of this world.

Personally, if they have sent your contacts such messages. Don't pay! If you pay, they will continue such, thinking it's the best strategy. Damage has already been done. Don't pay!

They can't blacklist your bvn. They are not authorized. Your credit score is intact. They are just making mouth. Their worst is the defamatory messages they do send.
bro your credit score is not intact o! I'm currently Owing 29 loan apps, I tried to apply for another loan with other loan apps, it was declined, they asked me to keep a good credit score. cry
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
bro your credit score is not intact o! I'm currently Owing 29 loan apps, I tried to apply for another loan with other loan apps, it was declined, they asked me to keep a good credit score. cry
bros it's intact,those lenders are group of friends and they send information of defaulters via WhatsApp to each other plus most lenders have 4 to 6 apps,many rejected my application's but newer ones gave me,even 3apps gave me this evening as we dey speak so,I just go withdraw d money.

5 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Armstrong33(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
ro your credit score is not intact o! I'm currently Owing 29 loan apps, I tried to apply for another loan with other loan apps, it was declined, they asked me to keep a good credit score. cry[/quote]
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ejitec16(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
ekene101:
bros it's intact,those lenders are group of friends and they send information of defaulters via WhatsApp to each other plus most lenders have 4 to 6 apps,many rejected my application's but newer ones gave me,even 3apps gave me this evening as we dey speak so,I just go withdraw d money.
can you tell the name of the new app..am really in need of money now pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (56) (Reply)

Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Betonmarket Alerts / What Is The Difference Between Tier 1, Tier 2 And Tier 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.