Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (96809 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by FalseProphet1(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2021
abbeylfc:
My loan is now 3weeks overdue..no calls/text message was sent to any of my relevant contacts...a big thanks to Naijaboy,Ekene101 and Moborlarh,,..

I used to be scared of 9credit,Ncash and Lcash bcus they have had access to my contacts several times,,but this time around,,I was able to beat Dem black and blue...

For those apps that have contacted your people before,, and Yu hope to bypass them,,this is what u'll do..
1. Download Google contact from playstore.

2. Create a new email address and move all your contacts from your old email to ur new email address using Google contact app.(note,,, don't "COPY" all your contacts from your old mail to the new email address oh,, instead you "MOVE" all contacts from old email to new email address such that when u are done,,u won't have any contact on ur old email address).

3. Remove the new email from ur phone and login the new email into another phone to be sure all ur contacts are saved into the new email.

4. Start saving dummy contact to ur your current email address with ur phone.

5. Long-press on any of the loan apps,, deny all permissions given to them,,

6. Long-press on any of the loan apps,, go-to "storage",, clear cache and also clear storage..

If Yu do all this perfectly...I'm 100% certain no loan app wud ever call/text any message to any of your relevant contacts..

Tested and trusted method...
Am a living testimony.....no be say Dem say...!!!
What of those that downloaded the app with their previous main contact and gave out main contact as emergency numbers.

If one does this will they still have access to your original contracts that was saved during your first download of the app, and would your emergency contacts still be accessible to them as well?

Cc ekene101

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by swarley75(m): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Gabby1997:

Yes its safe
Bro did you repay Money in minutes??
They are sending emails that they will take legal action against me in the court of law, they have send two of those email now. They said they will liquidate me even they have to get there money back, I am very scared right now
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
swarley75:
Bro did you repay Money in minutes??
They are sending emails that they will take legal action against me in the court of law, they have send two of those email now. They said they will liquidate me even they have to get there money back, I am very scared right now
I paid once am still owing i get mails regualarly but am still calm
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by swarley75(m): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
Gabby1997:

I paid once am still owing i get mails regualarly but am still calm
Like for how long have you defaulted? mine is 22days. and the email dey send to me shocked me?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by stacyadams: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
swarley75:
Like for how long have you defaulted? mine is 22days. and the email dey send to me shocked me?
grin grin grin haha what mail did they send you? I want to be shocked too
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by swarley75(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
stacyadams:
grin grin grin haha what mail did they send you? I want to be shocked too
i am serious oh, I don't want to end up in a court of law

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
swarley75:
i am serious oh, I don't want to end up in a court of law
I dey owe them for more than 7months now, nothing sup..
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by grammarcop(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
ekene101:
I dey owe them for more than 7months now, nothing sup..

How did you deal with calls and texts
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
grammarcop:

How did you deal with calls and texts
one word"ignore"

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by grammarcop(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
ekene101:
one word"ignore"

Even when they bombard your contacts? Guy you get mind o
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Curious345: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
ekene101:
one word"ignore"
if you owe money and refuse to pay, then you're a thief armed robber and rogue all rolled into one

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
Curious345:
if you owe money and refuse to pay, then you're a thief armed robber and rogue all rolled into one
slave,u are out of business,the joy u derive in sending blackmailing text to people's contacts has come to an end so u fit but rope of 120 and gang urself, idhiot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
grammarcop:

Even when they bombard your contacts? Guy you get mind o
debt na my body cream,infact na fake contacts dem bombard,none of them knows me.

5 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by grammarcop(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
ekene101:
debt na my body cream,infact na fake contacts dem bombard,none of them knows me.

How many apps? How much are you owing?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Uwanah15(f): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:

What of those that downloaded the app with their previous main contact and gave out main contact as emergency numbers.

If one does this will they still have access to your original contracts that were saved during your first download of the app, and would your emergency contacts still be accessible to them as well?

I also want to know this� Those idiots called my dad after I explained to them that I have not been paid at work and they should please give me some time. They called my dad and shouted at him. My dad that is not strong before I had to beg him to calm down and tell him that I have paid it, I really don't like that they have given him something new to worry about even after I paid up to half of their money. I already blocked permissions but I want to know if they save the contacts from your phone.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:07am On Nov 04, 2021
Uwanah15:

I also want to know this� Those idiots called my dad after I explained to them that I have not been paid at work and they should please give me some time. They called my dad and shouted at him. My dad that is not strong before I had to beg him to calm down and tell him that I have paid it, I really don't like that they have given him something new to worry about even after I paid up to half of their money. I already blocked permissions but I want to know if they save the contacts from your phone.
They have synced your contacts.

Be happy that they called only your Dad who knows who they'll text next if you don't pay up.

Omo those guys are very very very nasty set of people... Touts

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by ekene101: 6:01am On Nov 04, 2021
grammarcop:

How many apps? How much are you owing?
over 27,can't read and it's over 300k

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Sparekey(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
ekene101:

Abeg which loan app no disturb your contacts, I need to borrow urgently

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by grammarcop(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2021
Sparekey:

Abeg which loan app no disturb your contacts, I need to borrow urgently
Don't. Just don't borrow them.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Sparekey(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2021
Nah wah ooh
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by danniyal(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
This only applies to loan sharks. Don't try it with registered loan apps such as branch, carbon etc. They can get a lien on your bank account
It is applicable to sokoloan, 9jacash, gocash, ncash, 9credit etc and for those collecting loan for the first time. If you have collected before, they already have your contacts

First, they rely on your contacts to disgrace you. Let's beat them at their own game
Steps
✓Download superbackup from playstore
✓back up your contacts using superbackup. Go to file manager> smscontactsbackup>contacts and you will see the backed up contacts as .vcf
✓disable google synchronization or remove your google account completely from your phone
✓delete all your real contacts from your phone
✓download contact generator from playstore and generate as many fake contacts as you want
✓you can now apply for loan from any of the loan sharks using the fake contacts you have generated
✓after successful loan application, delete the loan app from your phone, delete all the fake contacts and restore your real contacts using superbackup and you are good to go

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Sparekey(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
https://chat. whatsapp.com/DloZBSNfEIoDD8HcL02nnQ

Just cover the space

Please can you send me the invite link, I really need someone to talk to
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by grammarcop(m): 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
danniyal:
This only applies to loan sharks. Don't try it with registered loan apps such as branch, carbon etc. They can get a lien on your bank account
It is applicable to sokoloan, 9jacash, gocash, ncash, 9credit etc and for those collecting loan for the first time. If you have collected before, they already have your contacts

First, they rely on your contacts to disgrace you. Let's beat them at their own game
Steps
✓back up your contacts using superbackup. Go to file manager> smscontactsbackup>contacts and you will see the backed up contacts as .vcf
✓disable google synchronization or remove your google account completely from your phone
✓download contact generator from playstore and generate as many fake contacts as you want
✓you can now apply for loan from any of the loan sharks using the fake contacts you have generated
✓after successful loan application, delete the loan app from your phone, delete all the fake contacts and restore your real contacts using superbackup and you are good to go
What if you've already borrowed?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by danniyal(m): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
grammarcop:

What if you've already borrowed?
I am afraid they already have your information stored on their data base. You can only use this method for new apps and those borrowing for the first time on existing apps
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MrFollowFollow(m): 5:56am On Nov 06, 2021
danniyal:

Steps

Agbaya oshi!

Look at the type of advise someone who is matured is giving.

I wish you would go and try something like this in an advanced country where willful misrepresentation in a financial dealing is taken as a serious crime so that you will spend some time in jail!

In a sane country something as simple as falsifying your age when filling your insurance form is considered a very serious offense talkless of using fake data to mislead a loan company

You people are in Nigeria where everyone does anything he wants and you think it's like that in other countries

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by lbrichman2: 7:02am On Nov 06, 2021
danniyal:

Steps

All these because you don't want to pay back a loan?
Ahn ahn, this is so wrong!
Why take a loan if you never intended to pay?
Do you know what they must have gone through the secure the funds you want to get without paying back?
Make una fear God abeg
This is criminal behavior
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by danniyal(m): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Agbaya oshi!

Look at the type of advise someone who is matured is giving.

I wish you would go and try something like this in an advanced country where willful misrepresentation in a financial dealing is taken as a serious crime so that you will spend some time in jail!

In a sane country something as simple as falsifying your age when filling your insurance form is considered a very serious offense talkless of using fake data to mislead a loan company

You people are in Nigeria where everyone does anything he wants and you think it's like that in other countries
Yes this is Nigeria where loan sharks will insult and defame the character of their clients and nothing will happen
I am mobilizing lots of folks in their thousands to collect loans from these criminals and wicked people without paying back. Go and look for another work

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by grammarcop(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2021
abbeylfc:
My loan is now 3weeks overdue..no calls/text message was sent to any of my relevant contacts...a big thanks to Naijaboy,Ekene101 and Moborlarh,,..

I used to be scared of 9credit,Ncash and Lcash bcus they have had access to my contacts several times,,but this time around,,I was able to beat Dem black and blue...

For those apps that have contacted your people before,, and Yu hope to bypass them,,this is what u'll do..
1. Download Google contact from playstore.

2. Create a new email address and move all your contacts from your old email to ur new email address using Google contact app.(note,,, don't "COPY" all your contacts from your old mail to the new email address oh,, instead you "MOVE" all contacts from old email to new email address such that when u are done,,u won't have any contact on ur old email address).

3. Remove the new email from ur phone and login the new email into another phone to be sure all ur contacts are saved into the new email.

4. Start saving dummy contact to ur your current email address with ur phone.

5. Long-press on any of the loan apps,, deny all permissions given to them,,

6. Long-press on any of the loan apps,, go-to "storage",, clear cache and also clear storage..

If Yu do all this perfectly...I'm 100% certain no loan app wud ever call/text any message to any of your relevant contacts..

Tested and trusted method...
Am a living testimony.....no be say Dem say...!!!

Any update?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by danniyal(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Nothing would give me greater joy than for your next application for loan to land on my desk so I will use that opportunity to deal with you ruthlessly!
You want to deal with people ruthlessly right? Lets see who will deal who

7 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by teeezy00: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2021
ekene101:
How long will it take lcredit to stop disturbing my contacts? 6 months?
I am just owing the overdue charges, I have paid the main loan amount

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by grammarcop(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
danniyal:

I am afraid they already have your information stored on their data base. You can only use this method for new apps and those borrowing for the first time on existing apps

I read someone's post here, he said it worked for him
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (56) (Reply)

Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Betonmarket Alerts / What Is The Difference Between Tier 1, Tier 2 And Tier 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.