Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,774 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted (24107 Views)

I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise / FMM Graduate Trainee Programme Placement. Who Else Got Shortlisted? / N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by ryusufu(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2021
mogbeyiteren:
U are a Christian that is why
I'm Muslim dude

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by mrmacdon(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2021
I didn't write the text, I tried to write it yesterday the said the are close , will the still open it again.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by davosea(m): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2021
Abeg enough of this bullshitt
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by jidamsel43(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2021
I wrote the test more than 5times without result. I scored 50% on the last attempt. fortunately, I'm shortlisted for biometric exercise. From Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by ogoloray(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2021
I really feel bad for a lot of people that had high scores and were not selected...

Because they must have felt really good when they saw 90% or 85% as their score, not knowing all the while that they were in for a rude shocker!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Hassanmaye(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2021
ryusufu:
I scored 80% but I wasn't shortlisted. Yeah I'm from Kano
Which local government
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Hassanmaye(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2021
Mayor21:
When you guys talk of scores I laugh...
That shortlisting was done randomly
My younger brother didn't take the exams, and he was listed to take finger print which he has done.
All the 6 people I did for including myself... Non was shortlisted.
You can see why Nigeria will never ever be correct, then what is the purpose wasting our time writing exams since some people didn't write but was a selected.
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2021
ryusufu:
wait for stream 2

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2021
ryusufu:
Maybe some people from your LG scored more than your 80%

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Hassanmaye(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2021
ogoloray:
I really feel bad for a lot of people that had high scores and were not selected...

Because they must have felt really good when they saw 90% or 85% as their score, not knowing all the while that they were in for a rude shocker!
Hahahaha let them continue the madness in this country by the time they died and we took over they will know they didn't do anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by MrgudK(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2021
Since it bothers on NPower, people want to have their thread, not actually facts but what they think. Mk una dy try small abeg.

Sammology:
It's not so
I saw someone with 95 not shortlisted but someone with 65 was shortlisted . The same LGA, the same program. I saw it not I heard or was told
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by PSVITA(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2021
poiZon:

I scored 95% but wasnt shortlisted..
There is no excuse on this..
Mbok kpong idiok iko

How many times did you take The test grin
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Kingtim(m): 10:06am On Jun 07, 2021
mogbeyiteren:
why you dey talk like this... I'm urhobo and a Christian from Delta state. I only relocated to kaduna in 2019 for nysc. I was shortlisted. An igbo girl i also wrote for was also shortlisted.. In same kaduna... We scored 70 and 85. Make una dey talk with sense sometimes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Jidibia(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2021
ryusufu:
You are not from yobe or Bauchi that's y.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Koval12(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2021
I score 85% and wasn't shortlisted for verification. Wasn't expecting much from this nepotic government.

Distress sales: please guys, I have a plot of land for sale at a very good price. The land is located at New home layout Umuchugbo Abakpa Nike. It goes for 3m naira.

All documents are ready. I am in need of money to offset a bill. Interested buyer can contact me on 08030616695. You can also chat me up on WhatsApp.

Thanks...
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Teejay13(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2021
I scored 70% and was not shortlisted, I hope my name will be captured in the second batch
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Koval12(m): 10:14am On Jun 07, 2021
Teejay13:
I scored 70% and was not shortlisted, I hope my name will be captured in the second batch
scored 85% and wasn't shortlisted. Which state are you from?
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Anaerobi(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2021
This stuff is just like tradermoni...

All na luck....

God help me, so that I will be shortlisted.
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by NwaforIgbo: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2021
Is it by LGA of residence or Origin?
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Goldp5988(f): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2021
FashionCookie:
It seems I'm the only unserious person as far as this N-power wahala is concerned. I scored 55 but I no ever know if them shortlist me like this... Hope it's not too late sha?.

Baby I scored 75, no news for me oh, they said I have not been shortlisted for verification.
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by davosea(m): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2021
Wetting Musa no go hear for gate
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Liposure: 11:01am On Jun 07, 2021
FashionCookie:
It seems I'm the only unserious person as far as this N-power wahala is concerned. I scored 55 but I no ever know if them shortlist me like this... Hope it's not too late sha?.
no, you are not. My friend scored 75 but wasn't shortlisted. It is well
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by kevinexit(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2021
FashionCookie:

check your portal if you were shortlisted..
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by poiZon: 11:09am On Jun 07, 2021
PSVITA:

How many times did you take The test grin
How many times did u see me post scores?
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by soji1992: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2021
hardon1:
Story.... We all know is for the saken of the abokis up north

God bless you
You read my mind
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by soji1992: 11:13am On Jun 07, 2021
Jlow2:
Quota system ,nothing is ever by merit, it's unfortunate we find ourselves in same space with such elements
Very true
And this is the problem the country is seriously facing right now
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by fitinwell: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2021
Why did need for TEST.
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by goldensammie(m): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2021
9Ja na comedy station. Any time Angels wan laugh, they tune to Nigeria. Everything na cruise. I scored 80 and wasn't shortlisted while my brother scored 55 and was shortlisted, same State, same LGA, same residential address.[color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by Kingtim(m): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2021
Koval12:
I score 85% and wasn't shortlisted for verification. Wasn't expecting much from this nepotic government.

Distress sales: please guys, I have a plot of land for sale at a very good price. The land is located at New home layout Umuchugbo Abakpa Nike. It goes for 3m naira.

All documents are ready. I am in need of money to offset a bill. Interested buyer can contact me on 08030616695. You can also chat me up on WhatsApp.

Thanks...
your type is just annoying. How can you not be expecting anything from them but still applied. Aren't you worse than a hypocrite. Abi you think you are the only one who scored high and wasn't shortlisted?

3 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by exohjay(m): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2021
The test is compulsory for the next stage
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by maasoap(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2021
mogbeyiteren:

You guys no go finish this country.
Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by maasoap(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2021
mogbeyiteren:
I dont think so, I applied for a friend late and she scored 70%, she was selected

You don't think so? That's not an opinion but what he experienced. It is like that everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Untold Stories Of Nigerians Seeking Work In Libya. So Unfortunate! / What Is The Difference Between Application Letter And Cover Letter? / N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.