Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,689,653 members, 6,336,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 June 2021 at 03:00 AM

Urgent!!! Conversion Optimization Trainee At Starlinks Natureway - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent!!! Conversion Optimization Trainee At Starlinks Natureway (311 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 / Graduate Relationship Officer Trainee At Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!! Conversion Optimization Trainee At Starlinks Natureway by Sandraaa1: 10:26am On Jun 07
Starlinks Natureway, a subsidiary of Alliance In Motion Global Nigeria Limited is a Recruiting and Training organisation, raising the next generation of leaders on the economy mountain. Our nation is at this point in being weighed down by a pervasive unemployment of the most productive segment of our population, it is our assignment to offer re-orientation contents that shifts the mind of our teeming millenials into becoming persons of value and inner worth.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Conversion Optimization Trainee

Job Detail and Requirement

The Conversion Optimization Trainer post is a train the trainer position, therefore experience is not a sacrosant requirement.
Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree, NCE, OND, or SSCE qualification.

Salary:
150,000/per month

Click here to apply��

https://tiktalkhub.com/urgent-conversion-optimization-trainee-at-starlinks-natureway/07/06/2021/
Re: Urgent!!! Conversion Optimization Trainee At Starlinks Natureway by illicit(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07
GNLD

grin
Re: Urgent!!! Conversion Optimization Trainee At Starlinks Natureway by Stephenfabian: 4:56pm On Jun 09
how true are they?. I have just been invited for the interview on friday
Re: Urgent!!! Conversion Optimization Trainee At Starlinks Natureway by Henrylloydz: 11:26pm On Jun 09
Please who knws about them... I got invited for interview as well
Re: Urgent!!! Conversion Optimization Trainee At Starlinks Natureway by Stephenfabian: 1:59am On Jun 10
there is nothing about them online, all I can tell according to my research is that Alliance in Motion is kindof like GNLD
Re: Urgent!!! Conversion Optimization Trainee At Starlinks Natureway by Henrylloydz: 7:26am On Jun 10
Yes.. That's like the same thing I could figure out from research.
Re: Urgent!!! Conversion Optimization Trainee At Starlinks Natureway by Henrylloydz: 7:40am On Jun 10
And then the salary they advertised. 150k.

How possibly true is that biko.
Re: Urgent!!! Conversion Optimization Trainee At Starlinks Natureway by Stephenfabian: 7:56am On Jun 10
it is to lure people to apply and come....it is like networking, the more people you bring and agree to sell their product ie after their motivational speakers twist your educated brain, the faster your money. Besides not all job ad that post salary range really end up paying that amount, some put it to attractive people to apply, it is when you get there you will hear the real deal
Re: Urgent!!! Conversion Optimization Trainee At Starlinks Natureway by Henrylloydz: 8:03am On Jun 10
Stephenfabian:
it is to lure people to apply and come....it is like networking, the more people you bring and agree to sell their product ie after their motivational speakers twist your educated brain, the faster your money. Besides not all job ad that post salary range really end up paying that amount, some put it to attractive people to apply, it is when you get there you will hear the real deal

Lol.. I thought as much. Well the interview is online. If they just put up a lie and called it salary, dey will tell me why dey did that.
Re: Urgent!!! Conversion Optimization Trainee At Starlinks Natureway by Stephenfabian: 8:43am On Jun 10
mine isn't online ooo..

You are invited for an interview for the position of Conversation Optimization Officer with the C21FG

Date: Friday, 11th June 2021

Time: 10am

Venue: No 5 , Block A, Last floor, Left Wing. Ogunsuji Close, Off Adeboye Solanke Avenue, Off Allen Avenue by First Bank B/stop
Ikeja, Lagos

Reservation Code: 247/ADA/49C35FA

Come along with your CV.

Late coming will disqualify candidates.

Best Regards
Ani O. P.
Head Human Resources
For Natureway Starlinks
Re: Urgent!!! Conversion Optimization Trainee At Starlinks Natureway by Stephenfabian: 8:44am On Jun 10
you are lucky oooo....you seat at home and hear what they have to say and then conclude if they are real or not
Re: Urgent!!! Conversion Optimization Trainee At Starlinks Natureway by Henrylloydz: 10:00am On Jun 10
Lol... Abi.

Well... Mine is on Monday.

So you that have urs tomorrow can just let us know what it's about... If they are serious or not.
Re: Urgent!!! Conversion Optimization Trainee At Starlinks Natureway by Stephenfabian: 11:00am On Jun 10
I don't think I will go. there are not organised, how can some people have face to face interview tomorrow, while others have virtual on monday. does that make sense to you. what stops them from doing virtual for all or face to face for all since the interview will be done more than a day
Re: Urgent!!! Conversion Optimization Trainee At Starlinks Natureway by Henrylloydz: 11:10am On Jun 10
Well.. I think it's because I'm in pH.. And I guess u are in Lagos.
Re: Urgent!!! Conversion Optimization Trainee At Starlinks Natureway by Stephenfabian: 11:53am On Jun 10
ohhhh.....okay..,,,, still not going,,, it is gnld
Re: Urgent!!! Conversion Optimization Trainee At Starlinks Natureway by Henrylloydz: 2:05pm On Jun 11
Okaay.... So u didn't attend today

(1) (Reply)

The Services 0f A Mail House Help Is Urgently Needed / Jobs, Entertainment And More / Drivers For Immediate Employement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.