Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Why Your Website Might Never Do Well - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Your Website Might Never Do Well (194 Views)

Here Are Some Common Reasons Why Your Live Website Might Keep Showing Errors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Website Might Never Do Well by williyberry007: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2021
Businesses and individuals wonder why their website isn’t really doing well, top reasons your website will never so well; are enormous.

Starting from the website design agency you contracted to help build the website, to the type of contents you have on the website and General Optimisation of the website.

When discussing top reasons your website will never do well, the power of optimisation can’t be over emphasise. In optimisations we would be looking at :

1). Content optimisation:

Image optimization
Text optimization
2). Design optimisation:

Script/code optimisation
Css minification
Js minification
3).Search engine optimization:

Onpage Optimisation
Technical Optimisation
Offpage Optimisation
A good website design company would take optimisation into top consideration to avoid these Top reasons for website not doing well. Content around your website should be well managed and images should be used strategically, we know images and videos speak a thousand words, but consciousness is key when utilising images for website layout.

Top reasons your website will never do well

Below are some hints to note:

Poorly structured website
Poor content structures and setups
Poor content optimisation
Lack of clear content focus
Poor menu and navigation makeup
Poor schema structures
Poor title and meta tags
Poor (SEO) search engine optimisation
Poor color scheme
Non-attractive contents or articles
Inadequate page word count
Poorly structured CTA’s call to action button
Poor User experience
Poor link structures
How can content optimisation make my website perform better?
1). How can content optimization make my website perform better?

You website is sure to perform 10times better if your content are well optimized and organized. Reasons because people like to read well arranged contents of interest, neatly organized.

Website User bounce rates tend to reduce, with well optimized contents and interesting articles that catches the eyes of your users.

Content optimization, can improve your website response time, because content optimization also involves optimization of your website images for better and faster load time, users don’t want to get tired waiting for your website to load up, as the average page load time for mobile and desktop should be 5sec anything higher than 5sec is already taking too long, and that isn’t cool.

Content delivery Networks is another cool way to help optimize your website contents particularly media asset as; images and videos

We have several CDN users could choose from these are:

Cloudflare
StackPath.
Rackspace
KeyCDN.
Google Cloud CDN.
CacheFly.
Sucuri
Amazon CloudFront.
How can design optimization improve my website?
Design optimization is key to every website and shouldn’t be taken for granted. Design optimization involves and includes optimizing every single code of your website.

These includes :

Java script minification
Css minification
Browser cache system to reduce server response time.
G-zip compression and the likes
Code Minification: The word minify simply represents compress, it is the actual process of code compression from its actual size to a relatively smaller size which doesn’t affect overall functionality of the actual code. This medium takes away unnecessary elements from the code structure, e.g space,new line and more.

Code Minification reduces 10% – 95%of the actual code size! This ensures your website runs faster than previously.

READ ABOUT OUR Search Engine Optimisation

How does Search Engine Optimisation help websites?
Most websites are dead upon arrival because the owners never had a plan of creating the required awareness, such website required, with the believe that since it’s up in the clouds it can always be spotted.

But truly, it doesn’t work that way, having a website is just the first step in the journey, search engine optimisation is a process within the journey.

The important of search engine optimization can’t be looked out by any online business owners. Apart from it making your website visible on Google and other search platform. The focus is and should be what type of attention is my website getting.

How well do i rank on search networks, how many returning visitors are my getting and how many users comes to my website daily.

Read more at: https://dpxdigital.net
Re: Why Your Website Might Never Do Well by DollarBuddy: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
Baba, this is Splendid,... !
Re: Why Your Website Might Never Do Well by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ok I will accept a guest post from you.
Write your topic n put your links..email to me

My site is valentine202dotnet

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Momtize Youtube Account / Anyone With A Useful Information On Google Admob / Is Facebook Down. Cant Access Facebook At The Moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.