Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 PM

#twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH (19228 Views)

How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) / Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates / Diesel Price Jumps To N320/Litre, Job Losses Loom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by IamFINESSE: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2021
grin
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Sonoyom(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2021
Vegetable on the beat.
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Farki: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2021
Sai Baba forever
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by AngelNelson(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2021
AN EXTRACT FROM HIS EXCELLENCY MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S BROADCAST OF THE 6TH OF JUNE 2021

1 Right now in Abuja everywhere is on stand still, because they cannot understand our tenacity.

2 They do everything, they kill us to dehumanize us but we are still standing.

3 I want to thank Twitter for standing up against the Fulani supporter of APC .

4. Facebook capitulated because of money and threat from the dead dictator Buhari.

5 I thank God almighty that Twitter chose Ghana instead of Nigeria for their Head Quaters, had Twitter chosen Nigeria, by now, Lai Mohammed would have gone ahead to wash Twitter with loads of money like they did with Facebook.

6 I want to ask Malami, under which law are you banning Twitter in nigeria ?

7 Are you now saying that executive pronouncement is now law?

8 Remember most of the executive decisions taking by Donald Trump and how they were all decended

9 Therefore any antics of Buhari and the attorney general Malami to prosecute those using Twitter is null and void

10 There is no law in the ZOO banning the use of Twitter in Nigeria

11 I want to ask the ZOO governemt, have you dealt with the Fulani supporter of APC the way you are massacering people in the east right now?

12 When it comes to Biafrans the easterners , there is this comon purpose that an igbo man should be killed . Anywhere you go in the world and see hard working people they attract hatred.

13 The only reason Shehu Garuba is mouthing mouth against Biafrans is because of the hatred of biafran people.
Now you want to teach Biafrans a lesson in the language they will understand which is genocide, while your own brothers are busy massacering HAUSA people.

14 The same people threatening to go and release genocide in the east, at their backyard the same Myiethy Allah are busy slaughtering hausa people in their backyard.

15 I want to tell you that in one state where the FULANIS are minority in Kebi State they have killed 91HAUSA people .

16 They called them bandits, they dont call them terrorist anymore. They have advised the media houses to stop calling them terrorist but bandits

17 This is why I kept asking Nigerians everyday, what is in your brain ?

18 Fulani will come out and said that they are HAUSA Fulani, but they kept on slaughtering HAUSA people.
Now tell me why any decent persons would want to belong to that country called Nigeria.

19 A country where 91 people where slaughtered, the only thing that matters to them is the South East , and Biafran people. They said that Nnamdi Kanu is instigating violence, but fulani you are the one killing HAUSA people.

20 Do you see why I agitate for Biafra , is because of your hatred for me and my people. I want the whole world to understand the level of hatred directed against the whole Biafrans .

21 Fulani Islamic Caliphate in Kastina are kidnapping under age Christian girls in the north and forcing them to denounce christianity and join islam.

22 It was only in Biafraland that Miyethi Alah confessed that they no longer have a presence , who made it possible ? ESN and IPOB. Because we defeated their foot soldiers, that is why you are seeing so many soldiers in the East.

23 They want to put the blame of insecurity of Nigeria on IPOB, can you belive this people ?

24 I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE THIS EVENING AND IS FOR OUR YOUNG MEN : THIS NIGHT THEY BROUGHT IN A FULL PLANE LOAD OF MORE TERROIST IN OUR LAND. IF YOU ARE IN ANAMBRA STATE AND YOU ARE A YOUNG MAN OR WOMAN, I AM WARNING YOU TO LEAVE ANAMBRA OR EITHER GO TO THE BUSH, IN THE NEXT 48RS A HEAVY RAIN WILL FALL.

25 And on that note we have come to the end of this broadcast, and to Garuba Shehu, you may call us secessionist as much as you like , but for us, Biafra is our Religion and here on Radio Biafra is where we worship, from me , from here, is Goodevening

Compiled by
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA (J.P)
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Elock1: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Before twitter ban there was high rate of unemployment, so where are the job lost coming from
if you don't make money online, know that other people do

3 Likes

Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by unlimitedmoneys: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2021
Nairaland beware of these scammer:

Lynn Westland just scam me of 5,000
Account details: 0256380078
GTB
Name: Durodola Anthony Adeola

This guy is on nairaland and telegram, he scam me of 5,000

------------------------------------------
Name: Michael Joseph
Bank name: Kuda Microfinance Bank
Account number: 2000918972

Kuda bank official this your customer scams me of 100,000

He's a member of nairaland here

Please beware of these scammers
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2021
KRSWon:

https://punchng.com/twitterban-job-losses-loom-economic-woes-to-worsen-nesg-experts-warn/

Seems they are confused and just playing to the gallery because of their hatred and bigotry against PMB as usual .
Twitter itself is a loss making company. How can a company that made a whopping loss of N513 billion last year be the one to grow our economy.
There are still other platforms and even new ones coming in. It's when Nigeria exists that there will be Twitter Nigeria.
I am even surprised at their pretence to hide their bigotry and hatred by ignoring that it holds greater economic prospects now to queue behind FG to make Twitter now to be registered in Nigeria, have a physical office and hire our teeming youths so it can pay tax to Nigeria especially with this new G7 rule that big tech should now pay 15% tax to host countries.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by maasoap(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2021
The Punch editor is a sworn enemy of this administration right from day one. Anyway, we know the reason. I stopped reading the punch years ago.

2 Likes

Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Aromas: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by ZAMANI123(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2021
100% legit Russia visa, available... In a very low and affordable price...DM me : 09138879535
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Deathforall: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2021
Orga am from the north and buhari is a foool and u are also a foool if u think any right thinking human will believe you
JooEeL:
SEE IMAGE BELOW: UNFORTUNATE SAHEL WORMS. THESE PEOPLE FROM FUTA JALLON ARE COMPLETE IDIOTS! DEAD-BRAINED COWS!
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by maasoap(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2021
AngelNelson:

5 I thank God almighty that Twitter chose Ghana instead of Nigeria for their Head Quaters, had Twitter chosen Nigeria, by now, Lai Mohammed would have gone ahead to wash Twitter with loads of money like they did with Facebook.

Chose Ghana but targeting Nigeria population, right?

2 Likes

Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by michoim(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2021
Nonsense alarms. Which job losses? Fake people...

1 Like

Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by oyokometer(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2021
If you were among those that voted for this government,you should be very prayerful because normally e no suppose better for you.

You should Be having headache and bad dreams every night.

3 Likes

Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by adebwalex(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2021
Na compulsory to use Twitter? At least they are still other means were information and advertisement can be carried upon. Why Una want kill yourself for another white man business who ad been earning billions of Naira from us...

1 Like

Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Ghabz(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2021
KRSWon:

https://punchng.com/twitterban-job-losses-loom-economic-woes-to-worsen-nesg-experts-warn/
He no affect cow biz now, nah spear part seller go dey talk.
UAR we hail thee!
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Brushstrokes20: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2021
The redundant coupist and cohorts are all shades of nuisance, deceit, tyranny and gross misrule!
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2021
Offpoint1:
BBQ the idiot will disagree
Simply-idiot the idiot will disagree
Sarkill the idiot will disagree
Clickmalu the idiot will disagree
Omental the idiot will disagree

They are scums of the earth. The devil is their father.

1 Like

Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:47am On Jun 07, 2021
maasoap:
The Punch editor is a sworn enemy of this administration right from day one. Anyway, we know the reason. I stopped reading the punch years ago.
Wow!! I know a few people who did too. No wonder Punch is struggling too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Farki: 11:47am On Jun 07, 2021
fk001:
Whatever the ban remains in place

The uncultured influencers that lack moral upbringing should learn their lessons, they know that Twitter is their major source of income instead of them utilizing it well they are busy dragging and insulting their father's age mate and causing unnecessary tension in the country.

Ah sorry sir, you are very correct.

It's not the criminal elements all over the country causing problems, its the youths talking about the situation that are causing tension.

They should have praised Buhari for turning Nigeria into the west African hub all banditry, killings and kidnappings.

In fact I hope Buhari stays for a third term so we can continue enjoying what we are enjoying.

Sai Baba!

1 Like

Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Farki: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Seems they are confused and just playing to the gallery.
Twitter itself is a loss making company. How can a company that made a whopping loss of N513 billion last year be the one to grow our economy.
There are still other platforms and even new ones coming in. It's when Nigeria exists that there will be Twitter Nigeria.
I am even surprised at their pretence to hide their bigotry and hatred by ignoring that it holds greater economic prospects now to queue behind FG to make Twitter now to be registered in Nigeria, have a physical office and hire our teeming youths so it can pay tax to Nigeria especially with this new G7 rule that big tech should now pay 15% tax to host countries.

Queue behind FG that sends army to arrest anyone they disagree with and wanted to restrict social media?

Where did they find you people for goodness sake. grin
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by maasoap(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2021
“Twitter might have been at fault for censoring the President’s tweet, but the government should consider the positive side. The ban would affect employers and may lead to the loss of jobs which would worsen the unemployment woes of the country. We appeal to the government to reconsider the ban.”
The Chief Executive Officer, NESG, Mr. ‘Laoye Jaiyeola, said, said the ban would have a significant impact on the economy.

Dorsey feeling untouchable and putting mouth in Nigeria domestic affairs while at the same time helping to raise money for those that killed over 50 policemen and burnt down several multi billions naira government properties. When and where does it ends? I guess when FG takes proactive step like this ban. Everyone has got to know his or her place.
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Farki: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2021
maasoap:

You're right, I love Nigeria as it is and hope Buhari rules indefinitely.

I hope your life is also handled the same way Buhari has handled Nigeria.

Sai Baba!
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by maasoap(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2021
Farki:

Queue behind FG that sends army to arrest anyone they disagree with and wanted to restrict social media?

Where did they find you people for goo dness sake. grin

People like who and who? This is why every sane government wants social media regulation.
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2021
Farki:

Where did they find you people for goodness sake. grin
Even your conscience knows that you are not being truthful if you suggest there's a social media ban whenever you remember that only Twitter was suspended and it was for this tweet from the IPOB terrorists leader sir.
It took a tweet of 1 minute by the IPOB terrorists leader to bring to ruin years of hardwork and toils of Jack in Nigeria. Lesson: To build is hardwork but to destroy is easy.

Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Kobicove(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2021
Those goats in government have no brains undecided
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by Lumig: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2021
Let them try Facebook and WhatsApp
Re: #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2021
Tutudesz come and read this article.

This was what I was talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Declares Curfew In 7 Anambra Local Government Areas / Tinubu: Rivers Made Right Choice Voting Quality Over Sentiments - El-rufai / Ondo Election: Candidates Sign Peace Agreement At INEC Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.