Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,336 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. (1069 Views)

President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles / Banks Suspend Twitter Support For Products / AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by CilicMarin: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2021
I am reliably informed that Fintech (Opay) have announced shutting down of Twitter support handle in compliance to the Fed Govt directive..

May I also warn that any corporate or company still providing help on Twitter during this suspension is undermining the authority of the government..and can be sued or licence withdrawn....

Regards

CilicMarin.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by InaNla(f): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2021
[s]
CilicMarin:
I am reliably informed that Fintech (Opay) have announced shutting down of Twitter support handle in compliance to the Fed Govt directive..

May I also warn that any corporate or company still providing help on Twitter during this suspension is undermining the authority of the government..and can sued or licence withdrawn....

Regards

CilicMarin.

[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by colorsofrainbow: 11:47am On Jun 07, 2021
CilicMarin:

May I also warn that any corporate or company still providing help on Twitter during this suspension is undermining the authority of the government..and can sued or licence withdrawn....

Regards

CilicMarin.

Ngeneukwenu,this vpn thing really pain you say una baba ban APC miscreants like you from twitter grin
Why didn't you tell same to Elrufai?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by FarahAideed: 11:47am On Jun 07, 2021
I have screenshot this for future use when you will be reminded of the kind of useless thing you support

1 Like

Re: Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by CilicMarin: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2021
FarahAideed:
I have screenshot this for future use when you will be reminded of the kind of useless thing you support

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by colorsofrainbow: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2021
CilicMarin:

May I also warn that any corporate or company still providing help on Twitter during this suspension is undermining the authority of the government..and can be sued or licence withdrawn....

Regards

CilicMarin.

Ngeneukwenu..
Buhari's useless genocidal comment was only deleted and he banned twitter meanwhile Trump's numerous tweets were deleted severally yet he didn't jeopardize the freedom of speech & income opportunities of Americans so don't come here to compare Trump's circumstance to Terrorist Buhari's.
Buhari's is to cut freedom of speeech and Islamise Nigeria which stooges like you are helping him to achieve but I can tell you that's not going to happen,not in this life.
If at all it's gonna happen,that would be after Biafra and Oduduwa Republic are gone.Then after that,you can turn North to Fulani Republic,no one cares.

2 Likes

Re: Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by CilicMarin: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Ngeneukwenu,this vpn thing really pain you say Baba ban APC miscreants like you from twitter grin
Why didn't you tell same to Elrufai?

Mynd44 lalasticlala, enforce rule 2
Re: Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by InaNla(f): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=CilicMarin post=102466524][/quote]

Bugary should have left Twitter not banning for the whole con3. Try to think from up.

Re: Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by InaNla(f): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2021
CilicMarin:

Mynd 44 lalastic-lala, enforce rule 2

E be like say the word pain you? cheesy

Mr Ngene my regards to Laureta

2 Likes

Re: Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by Luigi03(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2021
Wetin concern me? I'm using VPN to access Twitter atm so NEXT!
Re: Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by colorsofrainbow: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bia Ngeneukwenu..I have a screenshot here,let me see how I will be banned for breaking no rules unless the mods have joined you guys as APC miscreants.
You wey dey call ipob/Igbo miscreants nko?
Let it pain you till death.
But so the thing pain you reach like this? grin grin grin grin

Re: Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nice!
Re: Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by peppermint7(m): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
From my observations. This guy is all bent on spreading false news against the Ipob. Cc: Mynd44 please take note
Re: Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by vasel15: 1:24am On Jun 08, 2021
CilicMarin:

Regards

CilicMarin.

this grip you have on this country they sweet una ,you people failed,mocking people because you have dominated them for over 50yrs is now your downfall,you broke nigeria and you people would suffer more,you are already ravaged by bandits
Re: Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by JohnSin97: 2:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Opay is owned by the chinks....not surprised.
Re: Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by Whois(m): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2021
JohnSin97:
Opay is owned by the chinks....not surprised.

Lol so opay is chinko I thought it is owned by opera. People complain they are very slow in resolving fraudulent activities, without twitter I wonder how their customers can cope. Na to reject anything opay henceforth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by AfonjaMuslim: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2021
Ogbonna Ubani, be very careful
Re: Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by AroleOduduwa2: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2021
peppermint7:
From my observations. This guy is all bent on spreading false news against the Ipob. Cc: Mynd44 please take note

The person you copied is also one of their agent, he’s very bias.
Re: Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by Kyase(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2021
CilicMarin:
grin

Me I know say plenty hypocrites full here grin fah what happened to twitter been a satanic platform
Re: Opay Shuts Down Their Twitter Support In Compliance. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2021
CilicMarin:

Regards

CilicMarin.

zombie 30 people just got killed by fulani why trying to bury their slaughtered ones

Is Twitter ban not effective there

(1) (Reply)

Breaking ; Minister Of Justice At Govt Of Alberta Call For Release Of MNK / BREAKING: Sporadic Shooting As Policemen Invade Alaba Int’l Market / Whatever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.