Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:41 AM

Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty (22078 Views)

Benin Couple Stranded As Registrar Travels Out Of Town For Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by Raxxye(m): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
They should have flogged him and followed it with a sack letter. Ordinary recall is not enough punishment for the trauma he caused that would-be couple last weekend!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by Germi9: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
everyday for the ghost worker,one day for the government
Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by agbonkamen(f): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
At least he will now know the difference between I was there and I shall be there....mumu man he has finally picked his village people call grin grin
Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mayb en go fvck.Pvssy have destroyed many people
I'm jus sayin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by Burgerlomo: 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ezedon:
Allow him to enjoy himself.
Allow him to enjoy himself

The couple after reading your comment.

Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by mechanics(m): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
I knew he will be sanctioned.
Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by ibedun: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
ACRI:
Good!

Deal also with Immigration officers doing passport racketeering

Mumu, go and bring video evidence of your allegations first. That is how the world works.
Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by ibedun: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
AuroraB:
Who asked you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shut up, I did!
Marriage is indeed overrated. Having babies without means is torture for the foolish mum and dads, and the innocent child.
Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by ibedun: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Mayb en go fvck.Pvssy have destroyed many people
I'm jus sayin

Yes pussyyy has destroyed your miserable life!
Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by AuroraB(f): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
ibedun:

Shut up, I did!
Marriage is indeed overrated. Having babies without means is torture for the foolish mum and dads, and the innocent child.
Your contribution here, got nothing to do with the topic. Don't you realize that nii cheesy grin
He erred and is being given his due recompense.
Who provoke you naa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by ibedun: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
AuroraB:
Your contribution here, got nothing to do with the topic. Don't you realize that nii cheesy grin
He erred and is being given his due recompense.
Who provoke you naa cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok.......you are woman shocked

Sorry Ma.
Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by dominique(f): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
He has been recalled from that citysy registry work not dismissed. I won't be surprised if he gets a promotion next year and posted to a different city where he will continue with his ineptitude. Government workers act with the most impunity as they know there's little or consequences for their actions
Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by Triangles1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
AuroraB:
Who asked you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Take heart I feel your pain.
Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by greencard: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
dominique:
He has been recalled from that citysy registry work not dismissed. I won't be surprised if he gets a promotion next year and posted to a different city where he will continue with his ineptitude. Government workers act with the most impunity as they know there's little or consequences for their actions
as off as it may sound, that MAN is a good man , I've met him in person at the same venue before , he is a very amazing, amiable and jolly good fellow.. you would be wowed at his presentation and rendering in officiating a court wedding ceremony

How be it , it's still not too good that he couldn't attend to this couple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
ibedun:

Yes pussyyy has destroyed your miserable life!
My life ain't miserable but wait y u switchin on me tho undecided Is ur name pvssy
Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by ibedun: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
My life ain't miserable but wait y u switchin on me tho undecided Is ur name pvssy

You injected the word ‘pussy’ into the conversation. I hate our obsession with pussy, it has caused the terrible downfall of the black man. All our issues, be it corruption, overpopulation, disorderliness, jaga jaga society, political instability, poverty, lack and insufficient resources. These can be traced to our over indulgence in the ‘pussy’. Have you ever been to any of the advanced countries? You would find pussy obsession as is common in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by alimohammedibn(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
This was A Norms

In the Northern part of the kontr3 grin grin grin
Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
ibedun:

You injected the word ‘pussy’ into the conversation. I hate our obsession with pussy, it has caused the terrible downfall of the black man. All our issues, be it corruption, overpopulation, disorderliness, jaga jaga society, political instability, poverty, lack and insufficient resources. These can be traced to our over indulgence in the ‘pussy’. Have you ever been to any of the advanced countries? You would find pussy obsession as is common in Africa.
I get ur point ok but wat i dont get is u comin at me like dat. I dunno u u dunno me if it was in person u already b on d floor straight up
Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by LabUdegbe(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
It's really painful how people jump to conclusion without proper information.

The same office that couldn't grant him leave to plan and attend his own father's burial (despite weeks of pleading and writing) in Imo State, sent another replacement in less than 48hours.

Public service is a mess.

And he's the only son ffs
Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by Gfskw: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Really
Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by ibedun: 3:17am On Jun 08, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
I get ur point ok but wat i dont get is u comin at me like dat. I dunno u u dunno me if it was in person u already b on d floor straight up

On the floor? Why?
Primitive man! Lack of self control and lawlessness. Later you will be saying Nigeria is a terrible country. You lawless irresponsible thoughtless bastards made it so!
Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2021
ibedun:

On the floor? Why?
Primitive man! Lack of self control and lawlessness. Later you will be saying Nigeria is a terrible country. You lawless irresponsible thoughtless bastards made it so!
people like u dnt stand a chance in my world. I'll bash u up stupid cùnt
Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by ibedun: 9:26am On Jun 08, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
people like u dnt stand a chance in my world. I'll bash u up stupid cùnt

Of course, that why it’s called the Zoo!

Stay there in your primitive world sir.
Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by Oracleforce: 9:26am On Jun 08, 2021
He was absent for just one day....such is disciplinary action is warning...as stipulated in the public service rule...
Re: Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2021
ibedun:

Of course, that why it’s called the Zoo!

Stay there in your primitive world sir.
OMG u so daft undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel / The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. / Balmoral Organizes 3-Day International Drinks Festival In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.