Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman (53583 Views)

Sen. David Umahi Resigns From National Assembly To Take Up Ministerial Job. / Photo Of RTD. MG Abel Umahi, Gov. Umahi's Elder Brother, Supporting Peter Obi / EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by Farki: 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Frenchkiss564:
He said the joint security network wasn't funded, hence his decision to back out.

Why form a joint security network when you won't fund it.

It seems like the right thing to do

Because it's all for eye service, I saw this coming from the start.

These guys will just put on the uniform and secure nothing.
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by Soso990240(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Gambit23:

If d dullard moves elections beyond may 29th 2023, he would stand aside for an interim govt to take over and execute the elections
If we cant protest now, Buhari will postponed the election, and not will happen
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by Kholar211: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
temitope27:
Coward
says Yoruba ediot
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by Seventywin: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kandeed:
in 2015 the major security problem we had was Boko
Haram and guess what? BH problem made Jonathan shift the election. this time we Got Boko Haram, Bandits, herdsmen crisis, UGM crisis and this is happening all over the Nation. APC in 2023 would tell you if Jonathan can shift the election date why can't we seeing the security issues in the country. while Jonathan on the other hand was doing all he can to reduce Boko Haram, this government will do nothing and keep shifting the election date till y'all are tired. so if you're thinking of waiting till 2023 to make a change thr ur Votes, Think again and think clearly. if ur citing fear of Army now to hit the street #June 12th I wonder what you'll cite in 2023

#June 12 protest is for Nigerians with foresight
#This is a protest to rescue ourselves and our country from
the hands of those bent on destroying it
#Last week alone over 300Nigerians were killed due to
insecurity. how many would it be this week??
#Can you beat ur chest and say I'm sure to survive it this
week??
#Are you living ur desired life?? why must Nigerians result to
alternatives when you can hold those responsible and
demand for what should be urs
#Nigerians this is the time to resist Tyranny, Oppression,
hardship and insecurity
#June 12 should not meet you at home
#Pay the price now so you would not be forced to pay it later
with or without ur wish

Better to pay the price now.. we March to freedom and dignity of human life
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by Gambit23: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Soso990240:
If we cant protest now, Buhari will postponed the election, and not will happen

Buhari will never stay in power beyond 29th day of May in the year 2023.

Bookmark this post
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by Gambit23: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
Seventywin:

The police n army will never allow u assemble anywhere.
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by Cadamlk: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
temitope27:
Coward
How is he a coward He said he was not funded. How was he supposed to strategize without fund
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by channelstravel: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nigeria is getting worse.

I write the best CVs and Motivational letters for jobs and admissions. Contact me via siggy
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by oluwaahmed: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Baba resign oo, ESN no get joy.
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by Eriokanmi: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Yiibos are never united. Always betraying themselves...spits
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by referendum01(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Better, his being there in the first place was of no effect.
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by ensamy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
They either recognise ESN or nothing. The people have embraced ESN. keep beating about the bush until you come back home to ESN
Ikonso was a better General.
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by referendum01(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Better for him and his houseld.

Bunch of saboteurs.
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by Kandeed: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Seventywin:

God bless you....i've mobilized my area, youth, adults given as many fliers as possible to those who cannot afford to be online to know whatt's happening. Positive response so far. This protest will be a success i'm sure #Buhari we are tired
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by Kandeed: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Gambit23:

The north and the south will chair the interim govt.

you got eyes but can't see. Anyways that's left to you #June 12 protest #Buhari we are tired
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by ablejesus26(m): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
ensamy:
They either recognise ESN or nothing. The people have embraced ESN. keep beating about the bush until you come back home to ESN
Ikonso was a better General.

Recognizing the ESN militants created by ipob will be close to impossibility.
A Regional security outfit is a creation from all quarters of the region.
You can't expect one group to sit in their meeting and decide for everyone in the region.
Who and who were represented in the esn creation.
Or are we now being ruled by ipob.
Ipob is a secessionist movement their major business is agitation not trying to impose their militant sect on others.

1 Like

Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by Olukat(m): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Eastlink:
Clown. Who told you he killed Ogoni children? Be mindful how you lay accusation on someone. How about those whose Father's Saro-Wiwa killed and burnt to ashes? An order came from Abacha and he carried it out, who do you blame, him or Abacha that gave the order.

Truth hurts! fooL
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nice one...

Shame on SE governors
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by Soso990240(m): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Gambit23:

Buhari will never stay in power beyond 29th day of May in the year 2023.

Bookmark this post
You don't get my point. If we are afraid of him and his forces now, what will change by 2023? we will still be afraid. We don reach the limit like this. e no fit worst pass like this. check how much is Dollar and Pounds to naira. How much is foodstuffs in the market, people are being killed everyday but those idiots in the presidency are not talking, but they were quick to Ban twitter because of a deleted post
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by Simplythebest: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
The can't fund it but Imo governor was busy buying more than 100 vehicles for police and the Army. If he spend half of the money on Ebubeagu what do u think that will happen to security in Imo state and south east as a hole. Is only God that will pay back our wicked and selfish leaders their evil plans.
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by AdolfHitlerxXx: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Like Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu.

They breed skirt wearing cowards there. grin

Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by pauldanielchi(m): 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kandeed:
Haram and guess what? BH problem made Jonathan shift the election. this time we Got Boko Haram, Bandits, herdsmen crisis, UGM crisis and this is happening all over the Nation. APC in 2023 would tell you if Jonathan can shift the election date why can't we seeing the security issues in the country. while Jonathan on the other hand was doing all he can to reduce Boko Haram, this government will do nothing and keep shifting the election date till y'all are tired. so if you're thinking of waiting till 2023 to make a change thr ur Votes, Think again and think clearly. if ur citing fear of Army now to hit the street #June 12th I wonder what you'll cite in 2023

week??
hardship and insecurity
with or without ur wish
In as much I hate been seen as a Nigerian, after reading ur comment I see hope, we can change things if we believe and work together and stop loving money.
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by zoedew: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
temitope27:
Coward
Not quite! The body language of the SE Govs speaks volumes. He acted with wisdom.
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by zoedew: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Munzy14:
General that can't assemble good security in a state his younger bro is leading, is that one a General?...cheesy
Doubt very much that you read through the letter stating his reasons for leaving.Please do.
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by portacabin: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
meolaniyi:
I heard that the man is so incompetent and was dismissed from the Nigerian Army
so incompetent, that he got to the rank of a Major general? Nigerian senior army officers are generally well trained and very brilliant. You can't advance beyond a major, if you are not brilliant
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by stagger: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Eastlink:
Clown. Who told you he killed Ogoni children? Be mindful how you lay accusation on someone. How about those whose Father's Saro-Wiwa killed and burnt to ashes? An order came from Abacha and he carried it out, who do you blame, him or Abacha that gave the order.

If you do not know the role Obi Umahi and his boss Paul Okuntimo played in Ogoniland in 1993-94, where he boasted he knows thousands of ways to kill people, you should simply vanish.
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by zoedew: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
meolaniyi:
An incompetent Igbo in the Nigerian Army can never make Maj. Gen. not to talk of G.O.C.
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by mikelife15(m): 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]His is incompetent but reach the post of major-general na wa for you ooooooo Mr competent
meolaniyi:
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by History555: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
South East govs are bastards, idiots and nicompoos.
Why establish a security outfit and refuse to fund it
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by GeneralPula: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
[s]
Kandeed:

week??
hardship and insecurity
with or without ur wish
[/s]

I won’t be surprised if you’re in somewhere in Europe or America typing this..

I hope your kids are joining the protest too?
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by goodvision12(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kandeed:

week??
hardship and insecurity
with or without ur wish
pls what will happen on june 12
Re: Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman by Jlow2: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
His Nigerian army entitlements has been threatened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) / Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash / Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.