Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,695,795 members, 6,354,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 June 2021 at 05:18 PM

(Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S (1330 Views)

25 Cool Cars At The 2019 Autofest In Lagos (photos) / These Brabus 800 And 900 Are The Baddest Saloon Cars At The Geneva Auto Fair / Littering Your Car Can Cause A Deadly Accident – Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by steveneche(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07
NEW VIDEO REVEALS:
The Simple 5-Step Method For Importing Clean Tokunbo Cars From the US Within 5 Weeks While Saving Anything From N300,000 - N1.5m On Each Car Purchase

Few months ago, an uncle to a friend of mine wanted to get a car

2012 Toyota Camry sport

The Nigeria market price for this car is about 3.5million which was what he budgeted

Then on that faithful day, I happened to be at his house when his car dealer brought a 2012 Toyota Camry sport to his place so that he could inspect it before paying.

"Oga, this car na 3,470,000 las laaaas" – said the dealer

Immediately, I summoned my friend’s uncle and informed about how he could get that same car N500k cheaper by importing it himself from the US

And he needed was to follow the guide inside the cut-cost car importation blueprint. He obliged, and followed my advice

He went ahead and follows through the step-by-step guide inside the cut-cost car importation blueprint

3 weeks later, the car he imported arrived at his place

All he spent on buying, importing and clearing the car at the customer office was a total of N2,748,845

He saved N721,155 by taking my advice

And he did all the process on his phone – he didn’t have to travel to any country or go to any office in Nigeria to get anything done.

The only time he had to leave his house because of the car was when he needed to pick the car at the custom office after it had been cleared

After all these – he invited me over to his place, handed me a bottle of malt with N150 and said thank you

Anyway, shit happens shaaa!

I didn’t feel too bad – because I did my part not for money

Bottom line…

If you’re also thinking about getting a clean quality car in the nearest future and you would like to save over N500k just like my friends' uncle did, then you should go and watch this VIDEO

VIDEO LINK===>CLICK HERE TO WATCH

contained in the video is everything you’ll ever need such as:

- Where and how to buy your car at a very cheap price (online)
- How to make payment from Nigeria
- How to ship your car to Nigeria
- How to easily clear the cars you bought from the Nigeria customs
- All the contact details of both the shipping companies in the US and Nigeria and custom officers to help you clear your car in Nigeria… And many more!
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by Zendizel(m): 2:18pm On Jun 07
Juve700.gh@gmail.com
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by LeadMobile(m): 4:17pm On Jun 07
naijagov@gmail.com
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by rexlims(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07
stanley_omiawele@yahoo.com
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by Angrygoat: 11:25pm On Jun 07
Handed u a bottle of what and gave u a hundred and fifty naira. Scammer
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by adez2016(m): 7:55am On Jun 08
bolex07@yahoo.com
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by karhmil(m): 9:47am On Jun 08
Zendizel:
Juve700.gh@gmail.com
Have you received the link yet?
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by steveneche(m): 10:41am On Jun 08
Zendizel:
Juve700.gh@gmail.com

Sent. Check your inbox or spam box
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by steveneche(m): 10:41am On Jun 08
adez2016:
bolex07@yahoo.com

rexlims:
stanley_omiawele@yahoo.com

Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by steveneche(m): 10:42am On Jun 08
LeadMobile:
naijagov@gmail.com

Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by Kryptobi: 7:23pm On Jun 08
Gabrielstephen85@gmail.com
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by 9icetoo(m): 7:33pm On Jun 08
Is there any part in this your expose where someone has to pay to know the real details?

I am more interested in knowing how you make payments to iaai and copart from a Nigerian account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by ZhyonKross(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08
steveneche:
NEW VIDEO REVEALS:
The Simple 5-Step Method For Importing Clean Tokunbo Cars From the US Within 5 Weeks While Saving Anything From N300,000 - N1.5m On Each Car Purchase

Few months ago, an uncle to a friend of mine wanted to get a car

2012 Toyota Camry sport

The Nigeria market price for this car is about 3.5million which was what he budgeted

Then on that faithful day, I happened to be at his house when his car dealer brought a 2012 Toyota Camry sport to his place so that he could inspect it before paying.

"Oga, this car na 3,470,000 las laaaas" – said the dealer

Immediately, I summoned my friend’s uncle and informed about how he could get that same car N500k cheaper by importing it himself from the US

And he needed was to follow the guide inside the cut-cost car importation blueprint , (A VIDEO LINK TO THIS BLUERINT WILL BE SENT TO YOU VIA EMAIL IF INTERESTED)

He obliged, and followed my advice

He went ahead and follows through the step-by-step guide inside the cut-cost car importation blueprint

3 weeks later, the car he imported arrived at his place

All he spent on buying, importing and clearing the car at the customer office was a total of N2,748,845

He saved N721,155 by taking my advice

And he did all the process on his phone – he didn’t have to travel to any country or go to any office in Nigeria to get anything done.

The only time he had to leave his house because of the car was when he needed to pick the car at the custom office after it had been cleared

After all these – he invited me over to his place, handed me a bottle of malt with N150 and said thank you

Anyway, shit happens shaaa!

I didn’t feel too bad – because I did my part not for money

Bottom line…

If you’re also thinking about getting a clean quality car in the nearest future and you would like to save over N500k just like my friends' uncle did, then you should go and watch this VIDEO

VIDEO LINK===> Will be sent to whoever is interested via email.

JUST DROP YOUR EMAIL

contained in the video is everything you’ll ever need such as:

- Where and how to buy your car at a very cheap price (online)
- How to make payment from Nigeria
- How to ship your car to Nigeria
- How to easily clear the cars you bought from the Nigeria customs
- All the contact details of both the shipping companies in the US and Nigeria and custom officers to help you clear your car in Nigeria… And many more!

zhyoncross1@outlook.com
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by jollenbaba(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08
Harfolabimichael@gmail.com
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by jollenbaba(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08
Please send the video please oo
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by tripoli007(m): 8:08pm On Jun 08
9icetoo:
Is there any part in this your expose where someone has to pay to know the real details?

I am more interested in knowing how you make payments to iaai and copart from a Nigerian account.

Hahaha waiting for him to reply , guys be very careful clicking on links , you can be hacked ,spammed and vulnerable to information theft . If you get any link ,simple copy and paste on your browser . Do not click !!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by adebayo111(m): 9:50pm On Jun 08
adebayosalam@gmail.com
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by zotzy: 10:09pm On Jun 08
zotzy@yahoo.com
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by Makanjuola89: 12:09am On Jun 09
ismaila009@yahoo.com
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by steveneche(m): 4:51am On Jun 09
jollenbaba:
Harfolabimichael@gmail.com
Sent
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by steveneche(m): 4:51am On Jun 09
Makanjuola89:
ismaila009@yahoo.com
Sent
zotzy:
zotzy@yahoo.com

Sent
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by steveneche(m): 4:55am On Jun 09
adebayo111:
adebayosalam@gmail.com

Sent
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by abbamayor: 4:59am On Jun 09
jerrymayor@yahoo.com
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by steveneche(m): 5:00am On Jun 09
9icetoo:

There's a paid training if you need to know more, especially how to make payments.

Try and watch the video
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by steveneche(m): 9:26am On Jun 09
abbamayor:
jerrymayor@yahoo.com

sent
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by obidaddy: 9:44am On Jun 09
ugoobidaddy@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by Proboy21: 10:18am On Jun 09
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by steveneche(m): 10:19am On Jun 09
obidaddy:
ugoobidaddy@yahoo.com

Thank you.
sent
Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by 9icetoo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 09
steveneche:

There's a paid training if you need to know more, especially how to make payments.

Try and watch the video
Paid training?
It's alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (Video Guide): How to Import Quality Clean Cars at a Deadly Cheap Price from U.S by steveneche(m): 7:37pm On Jun 09
Proboy21:
faday11@gmail.com

sent

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Economic Importance Of Road Traffic / 2004 Honda Accord Rear Wheel Wobbles / HONDA EOD Showing Key Maintenance Required On The Dash Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.