Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport (2742 Views)

Wahala Ooo Xiaomi Note 11 Don Explode Ooo / MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. / Why Smartphone Batteries Explode And How To Prevent It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by 10thElement: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
manolates:

This is not bedtime o.
lol my chest ooo
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by Pretiboi: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2021
talktalk4u:

In spite of himself, live has been in the news in recent days for a bad accident concerning thesmartphone explosion. Specifically, the crime happened inside one of the Hong Kong airports, where a pallet of live smartphones caught fire spontaneously and then expanded to others. According to the investigative results, the authorities have yet to give a firm answer on the reason for the fire. But the most likely (and plausible) theory is that one or more smartphones had an battery malfunction in the style of Samsung Galaxy Note 7. And from there then the fire spread to the whole batch of phones.

Live problems: a batch of Y20s caught fire at the airport
The burning of live smartphones was immortalized by those present in a video from Hong Kong airport, around 5 am. In the clips we can see the fire already underway, fortunately occurred before their loading on board the plane. The situation would have proved much more problematic if the fire had started once in flight. Fortunately, there was no harm to people.

VIVO MOBILE PALLET CATCHES FIRE WHILE LOADING IN CARGO PLANE AT HKG PIC.TWITTER.COM/SW7NXIOPD5

- Solo Shokeen (@SoloShokeen)

The extent of the damage has not yet been determined, but there are probably hundreds, if not thousands, of vivo smartphones (all Y20s, apparently) destroyed. Not to mention that the fire-fighting operations may have damaged even those smartphones initially not subject to flames.

THIS IS WHAT THE PALLET WAS SUPPOSEDLY CARRYING, VIVO SMARTPHONES. MOST PROBABLY A LITHIUM BATTERY ISSUE SIMILAR TO THAT SAMSUNG NOTE PROBLEM FROM SOMETIME AGO.
LITHIUM BATTERIES ARE A "DANGEROUS GOOD" CAPABLE OF IGNITING SPONTANEOUSLY UNDER HEAT OR PHYSICAL DAMAGE. PIC.TWITTER.COM/KTXTWJDE3W

- Andre Quiros (@ flyingheavy747)

In addition to the material damage, the live problems do not end there. Until the cause of the fire is safely certified, Hong Kong Air Cargo authorities they will prevent live export of any smartphone. This could slow down shipments to other parts of the world, although it is not known whether Italy will be affected.

More Info
Source - https://en.gizchina.it/2021/04/vivo-smartphone-incendio-aeroporto/
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YK9mxwYOe0

Mobile danger everywhere sad
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by Pretiboi: 10:02am On Jun 10, 2021
10thElement:
wahala be like madman ...what if this phone were already loaded and on motion undecided

I tire oh
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by Pretiboi: 10:03am On Jun 10, 2021
Nguom:
What is really going on with this explosion ...Another explosion happened with Oppo in india kiss kissEndtime is closer

May God have mercy on us all
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by Pretiboi: 10:04am On Jun 10, 2021
alfredtemile:
Until the cause of the fire is safely certified, Hong Kong Air Cargo authorities they will prevent live export of any smartphone.

Abeg ooó, they should really prevent live export of this fake devices for now ooó

Aswear, this is becoming something else
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by Pretiboi: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2021
alfredtemile:
The thing never tire you. . . Am not sure it's end time. I think it is the inferiority of the device.

All join...we all really need to be careful with the kind of device we buy and use.
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by Pretiboi: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2021
alfredtemile:
It would have been disastrous for sure. . .

Exactly and that won't be funny at all. Thank God there were no loss of life.
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by Pretiboi: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2021
sunshineV:
why are u mentioning me? Werey dey ur body?

Nah wetin dey happen again shocked
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by Pretiboi: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2021
Nguom:
grin grin grin grin i see love everywhere

Fake luv everywhere grin grin
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by Pretiboi: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2021
MobilePhotoBox:
wow ...poor components shocked .... just read through and didnt see those xiaomi fans talking shocked shocked ...

Ehen...fight go soon erupt now grin
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by Pretiboi: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2021
10thElement:
i am because you didnt say a word because its not transsion angry angry ..

Issoryt ooh
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by Pretiboi: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2021
sunshineV:
dis boy lack sense fa

I talk am say fight go soon erupt here
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by maduksben: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2021
donbenie:
Wetin concern Vivo concern Xiaomi?

You no sabi read?

Abi na Transsion inferiority complex dey worry you? shocked

Oga take am easy o no come start fight here
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by maduksben: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2021
sunshineV:
the guy na dumb fvck na

Let's be civilized here pls
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by maduksben: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
.op just change the heading to Itel trust me this thread go generate massive trafficundecided.....signing out

We have heard u oga grin
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by maduksben: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2021
manolates:

This is not bedtime o.

Bedtime? Or Endtime abeg which one
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by maduksben: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2021
chapelaries:
How true is this news? I thought this mobile phones have gone way more than this already?

Checkout the source to know how true the news is
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by maduksben: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2021
chapelaries:
How do you mean? Are we gonna focus on traffic or the news itself?

Maybe his own is to generate traffic and not care about the importance of the news
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by maduksben: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2021
chapelaries:
shocked shocked shocked

I guess u saw what I saw too grin grin grin
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by maduksben: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2021
shorelink:
This people nor well ooo. . . Which kind risk be this?

A very bad and dangerous risk to life and properties.
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by maduksben: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2021
shorelink:
What if people been dey onboard already. . . Them for just loose their lives because of fake smartphones

Thank God it all happened on ground and not inside the plane.
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by maduksben: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2021
shorelink:
I wonder ooooh. . .

That is how fight use to start grin grin
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by ucheman501: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2021
sunshineV:
this matter really pepper u ooo

No be lie grin
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by ucheman501: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
one of them Is here alreadycheesy......signing out

Na wa o grin grin grin
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by ucheman501: 10:46am On Jun 10, 2021
saintwalga:
Hmmm, this is really a sad news

Yes oh a very sad news
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by ucheman501: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2021
saintwalga:
Hmmmm, the thought of it alone is disheartening

Anyone that heard about it will definitely be sad
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by ucheman501: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2021
survillematrix:
This one get problem ooo

grin grin grin
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by ucheman501: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2021
survillematrix:
Wahala really be like madman!!!

Madman don suffer for wahala
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by ucheman501: 10:51am On Jun 10, 2021
survillematrix:
Endtime is closer ko, Jesus is coming soon ni!

Preachers in d house grin
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by ucheman501: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2021
sunshineV:
ur father left lap

Wetin u won do with him father left lap grin
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by ucheman501: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2021
10thElement:
lol my chest ooo

No go wound yourself o
Re: Vivo Mobile Banned | Vivo Y20 Mobile Phone Explode At The Airport by ucheman501: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2021
Pretiboi:

Mobile danger everywhere sad

Very true bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beware! Visafone Has Changed Tariff / Help Me Decipher This Phone Number +97371119834 / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Vs Tecno L9 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.