Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Magnetic GPS Tracker (car, Bike, Children) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Magnetic GPS Tracker (car, Bike, Children) (301 Views)

This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan / 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) / Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Magnetic GPS Tracker (car, Bike, Children) by funsho75(m): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
HOW SECURED IS YOUR VEHICLE?

THE RATE OF VEHICLE THEFT IS ON THE INCREASE,

GET A VEHICLE TRACKER UNIT FOR YOUR VEHICLE AND HAVE THE PEACE OF MIND YOU DESERVE.

WIRELESS GPS TRACKER
It can track vehicles, people and pets.
It is wireless and Magnetic, you can hide it anywhere in the vehicle and no one will be able to know where it is.
It gives you real time location of the object you're tracking on Google maps, it can record conversations around the object and send to your phone, it can call you, you pick to listen to conversations going on.
Installation and subscription cost is ZERO.
It uses 2g simcard and micro memory card

The battery is always in idle mode, the only time you use the battery is when you communicate with the device.

The device will always show you the battery percentage every time you communicate with it.

No installation costs
No maintenance costs

For most information
081 331 21423
www.Carsanywhere.com

(1) (Reply)

How Do I get my car plate number in lagos. / Ford Electrified Vehicle Sales Up 117 Percent In June / I Can Fix Your Spoilt Washing Machine And Electric Gas Cooker In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.