Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship (42119 Views)

Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / Nigeria Meets Benin, Niger Over Border Closure / Reno Omokri Lands In Nigeria, Meets Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by CocoaOla: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
democrazy is copying authoritarian

nigeria always copy all bad things from other nations wrongly

they should copy the death sentence for corrupt politicians tooo no

copy the developments tooo no

when you have foolish olodo in power

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by Theicecode(m): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
tutudesz:
China were ban winnie.the.pooh because people say the President resemble am grin
cheesycheesy
Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by akin9ja78(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Commendable make Nigeria Great, If you dont support your president you cant support God.
Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
The dullard is taking us back to 1983... hehehehehehe apc zombies never see anything
Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by sojfarm: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
ITS LIKE SOMEBODY OBTAINED JAMB WITHOUT PREPARATION TO WRITE THE EXAM

LAI MOHAMMED IS TYPICAL CASE STUDY FOR FAILED LEADER. EVEN HERDSMAN WILL NOT RELEASE HIS VICTIM BEFORE COLLECTING HIS MONEY.

THEY GOT THE POWER FINISHED THEY BECAME USELESS EVEN IN POWER

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by richmanrichard: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
Coldshisha:

Help yourself with your personal problems by commenting what you feel is a better version of my opinion or simply seek help without going about looking for whose comments to attack

Same hypocrite that rushed to the mods everytime his feelings get hurt with facts still don't want regulation of social media

Same hypocrite lambasted Sapphire for stating her own opinion without violating any rules
shut up!
Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by aidoko1: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
No manpower to sustain that CPR thing
Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by Kenn55: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:

The internet is the cause of hate and hatred that breed insecurity. I support the govt on this.

The internet is not the cause of hate and hatred. Buhari's nepotism is the cause. You turn a blind eye when fulanis murder villagers in their sleep but use the army to fight those defending their land.
Have you ever heard that the police or army are combing bushes looking for killer fulani herdsmen?
Tell Buhari to reign on his fulani terrorists
Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by tutudesz: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Theicecode:
cheesycheesy
Most people round the world are not aware O!!
Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by OlawaleBammie: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Romanoff:
And so it starts.

They haven't sort help on insecurity o, they haven't sort help on how to improve our economy and reduce inflation, they haven't sort help on better health care.

See wetin the clowns wey una elect carry for head.

I go talk am here again, God go punish those of una wey elect this government.

Ko ni da fun yin.

Ahh, arabirin aa kin gbo buburu lenu abore ke, kilodee

Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by AyomideToks(m): 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
caces97138:
Good up

Please nobody should patronise these guys, they keep changing their monikers bit they are scammers and I have evidence

They give you this acct number to pay to
Asomugha ifeanyi onyebuchi
Access bank

Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Tbh this is a dictatorship regime � we need to start crying now oh...these people are looking for a way to shut us all up � I feel really terrible reading this

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by cosse(m): 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Belial06:
[/s]

[s]

My problem with comments like this Is that they are not properly thought out in a bid to comment on first page .

The ability to think and critically analyse issses is lost in being a talkative.

Do you even understand the difference between censorship and totalitarian acts ?

I doubt you have the capacity to engage me in an Intelligent conversation
lol..this is so so savage
Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by Kenn55: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:
it was not just about twitter. it was about the social media censorship bill that we all threw away and they just used this twitter opportunity to try to inplement it in a crude way. e go reach everybody. that islamization agenda go reach everybody. lol.

Nairaland will be the next target.
Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by Curious345: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Coldshisha:
undecided

We need censorship and we need it now before another problem adds to what Nigerians are facing

If ordinary FM radio can cause Rwanda genocide then Nigeria must be scared of fake news

suspicious .

Only Muslims from the Hausa Fulani support this .

Can you guys explain further

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by Shattuck(m): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Belial06:
[/s]

[s]

My problem with comments like this Is that they are not properly thought out in a bid to comment on first page .

The ability to think and critically analyse issses is lost in being a talkative.

Do you even understand the difference between censorship and totalitarian acts ?

that dude is a complete idiot.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by SouthSouth1914: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
TRADELYN:
What a country!
Blocking access to the internet is a priority over fighting insecurity.

These Fulani bloodsuckers wants to go on a massacre! The only thing that can expose them is the internet, but they want to block it.

Something big is coming!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by Kingspin(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Buhari is operating like someone who will not leave office. Or who has another plan for 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by zeyt: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
It is dangerous to give Nigerians freedom of speech. Democracy is not fit to country like Nigeria. I believe Chinese system is way to go.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by kingbee90: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
akin9ja78:
Commendable make Nigeria Great, If you dont support your president you cant support God.

You are a FOOL! I mean you & your useless president with that your useless PAEDOPHILE prophet mhd & his useless moon god allah. All of you are MAD and USELESS.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by sharpwriter(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
tunary:
We pray and hope that the incoming government for 2023 will Sanu wa and far better than this heartless fulanis

Don't deceive yourself... There's no 2023 election. Things will start happening very soon.

NINAS aren't joking!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by Coldshisha: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Curious345:
suspicious .

Only Muslims from the Hausa Fulani support this .

Can you guys explain further

Lol

Dude nothing that fake news propaganda turns Nigeria to can affect. Me or my family, llet us not censor what evil people say now and risk disaster later
Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by Mbuhari2023: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Belial06:
[/s]

[s]

We need censorship and we need it now before another problem adds to what Nigerians are facing

If ordinary FM radio can cause Rwanda genocide then Nigeria must be scared of fake news
Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by ojabel(m): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
caces97138:
Good up
[color=#006600][/color]

This is the same guy that defrauded me last week. He is a serial scammer. See earlier post https://www.nairaland.com/6580393/fraud-alert-asomugha-onyebuchi-ifeanyi

ASOMUGHA ONYEBUCHI IFEANYI is a fraudster.

Mod should do something about these miscreants!

Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Very careless government, make all of dem get out abeg sad
Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by Chuka200: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
TRADELYN:
What a country!
Blocking access to the internet is a priority over fighting insecurity.

Yes o call tinubu
Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by MemoriesAndMe: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Pavicx:
This is a bad idea
China is phoney and would end up spying on the data of citizens for their own benefits
Huawei phones,Tiktok and some of their apps has been banned in some countries for this....
They can't run to America either, because they're not in support... confusion everywhere..

We can develop things on our own, even if it means trial and error.. at the end of the day we'll still pay billions for this.

May God help African leaders and the citizens, they just can't do anything on their own.

But Nigeria owes China so much money from all these loans Nigeria has been taking from them. So China can as well support this evil government as long as it assures them of getting their share of the deal, at the expense of all the masses.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by favour32(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

It is "I'm" not "Am"
Standard English language:
"I am"....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship by ediyeJuice(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Dude, be calming down na.
Everywhere violence grin
Belial06:
[s][/s]

Listen young thug I don't speak with hooligans

Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja / Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration / Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.