Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:56 PM

The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans (5625 Views)

Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be A Part Of Biafra -- Goodluck Jonathan / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bastard? Igbos and chest beating.You are just pained and foolish.
lol. Bro you get bad mouth.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by GreenFarmsNG: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Wetin be this? Why are you igbos shameless?

I'm not igbo. You tagged the wrong person
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by D1official: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Biafra with Akwa Cross included will be the envy of Africa. The remaining Niger Delta bastard tribes like Ika, Ikwerre, Benin, etc can go to hell

True, but it's also important for us to know that most of the people here are just here to cause confusion because of the wind of Biafra blowing everywhere!

It's also unfortunate that most of them believe that Gowon created Igbo land? �

5 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by ThumbzTNA(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Akwa-Cross? Are you just ignorant or plain daft? Akwa-Across is vying to be in the same country with their nith and kin in the Niger Delta republic. What are you dreaming about? Read that https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/235058-not-biafrans-akwa-ibom-group-says.html

If you like quote quran and join. Akwa Cross and Igbo in Biafra is happening. The rest tribes fvck off

4 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by SaintBishop: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
Idon lamo fa! Mo o? Ari sense fa, ari ki impostor.
There is something like Google translate igbo clown
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
SaintBishop:
You are a bloodly 419,igbo pig.
Yes leave ijaws out of your demonic biafra, we are not intrested in sharing any country with unwanted jews.
Tarr kpain! Ari ki izon nana ni idengi nimi ya?

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
Idon lamo fa! Mo o? Ari sense fa, ari ki impostor.
An Igbo petty trader (shop owner) in Bayelsa state should be acquianted to ijaw dialects in bayelsa. It does not make you Ijaw. Fool! It proves nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by ThumbzTNA(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
D1official:

True, but it's also important for us to know that most of the people here are just here to cause confusion because of the wind of Biafra blowing everywhere!

It's also unfortunate that most of them believe that Gowon created Igbo land? �

If they knew the pro Biafra Akwa Cross folks that abound the said states, they wont allow this NL rabblerousers deceive them

4 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
lol. Bro you get bad mouth.

He insulted my tribe Ika,na by force to marry Igbos and biafra scam?

2moro another Ipob will still create another thread.Una no dey shame?(igbos)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by D1official: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
rottennaija:

Just one question for you.
Considering that the number of indigenes of Niger Delta that move to South Eastern states for work or business if by far smaller than the avalanche of igbos that move to the Niger Delta for business or work.

Why is that so? When you are able to provide answers to the question above, then you will understand why you igbos are so fixated in Niger Delta.

You are allowed to dream, but you will never have the opportunity to do what Israel did to Palestine.

Indigeneous Igbos in South south could be the most populous of all the tribes in your region dear..

At least use Google so as to understand the difference between Tribe and region.

3 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
SaintBishop:
An Igbo petty trader in bayelsa for 2-3 years should be able to speak bayelsa ijaw language na. The desperation shows who he truly is. Shame!

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
D1official:

Indigeneous Igbos in South south could be the most populous of all the tribes in your region dear..

At least use Google so as to understand the difference between Tribe and region.
Ask google? Is google the one in South-South? The people you claim as Igbos in South-South has vehemently rejected you in all ramifications and you here still dreaming they are part of you.

2 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
SaintBishop:
Chai! Come make I host u na, come confirm.

2 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by SaintBishop: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
An Igbo petty trader in bayelsa for 2-3 years should be able to speak bayelsa ijaw language na. The desperation shows who he truly is. Shame!
yep you're right!
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

He insulted my tribe Ika,na by force to marry Igbos and biafra scam?

2moro another Ipob will still create another thread.Una no dey shame?(igbos)
They are so desperate. The act of desperation is very obvious. They recruited one of their nitwit in Bayelsa to impost as Ijaw because he's acquianted with Ijaw dialects, probably from trading with the bayelsa ijaws. He's also on every Niger Delta thread promulgating Biafra agenda by imposting to be Ijaw. I just d laf d mumu.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
An Igbo petty trader (shop owner) in Bayelsa state should be acquianted to ijaw dialects in bayelsa. It does not make you Ijaw. Fool! It proves nothing.
Ijaw language wey even the new generation ijaw people sef no dey fit speak well again, na Igbo man go stress him self learn onto wetin? Na so our market purchasing power don big reach?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by SaintBishop: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
Chai! Come make I host u na, come confirm.
Keep your whatever nonsense to yourself. I don't want to get eaten by okoro savage like you.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
They are so desperate. The act of desperation is very obvious. They recruited one of their nitwit in Bayelsa to impost as Ijaw because he's acquianted with Ijaw dialects, probably from trading with the bayelsa ijaws. He's also on every Niger Delta thread promulgating Biafra agenda by imposting to be Ijaw. I just d laf d mumu.

They beleive so much in propaganda and blackmail,but they forgot that internet propanganda is different from reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

If you like quote quran and join. Akwa Cross and Igbo in Biafra is happening. The rest tribes fvck off
E pain am. He couldn't counter me with facts.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Lol. Ijaw language wey even the new generation of ijaw people sef no dey fit speak well again, na Igbo man go stress him self learn onto wetin? Na so our market purchasing power don big reach?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

They beleive so much in propaganda and blackmail,but they forgot that internet propanganda is different from reality.
lol. See bullets!
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
lol. See bullets!

Good evening sir.We need to start to dey give them hot-hot.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
SaintBishop:
Keep your whatever nonsense to yourself. I don't want to get eaten by okoro savage like you.
Lol. E pain u ba? You are too inconsequential in the scheme of things, bro. No just dey to hype yourself.

3 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
Lol. Ijaw language wey even the new generation of ijaw people sef no dey fit speak well again, na Igbo man go stress him self learn onto wetin? Na so our market purchasing power don big reach?
underline this comments nairalanders grin. See how he gave himself out again. Lol Ijaw indeed. Na Egbesu go kill you for imposting us.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Sufferingboy(f): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igboid come see your shameless brothers.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by D1official: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Ask google? Is google the one in South-South? The people you claim as Igbos in South-South has vehemently rejected you in all ramifications and you here still dreaming they are part of you.

Are they now part of IYC?.
You guys keep accusing igbos of annexing people but I don't really know what to say to you guys now.

Every Igbo clan as represented by Ohanaeze ndiigbo are igbos, go and claim your NDR with your tribes men!

4 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Good evening sir.We need to start to dey give them hot-hot.
lol. I'm always gallant and battle ready. See the chest beaters clamouring from Biafra. Upon their fictitious military strenght, it took Nigerian Army just one week to drop their number one commander Ikonso. Same people wanna enagage the Niger Delta -home of Warlords.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by 2elliot: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
underline this comments nairalanders grin. See how he gave himself out again. Lol Ijaw indeed. Na Egbesu go kill you for imposting us.
Tarr, die it. I bathed Egbesu water during the odi crisis. My grandfather was a strongman. No be today. No worry, once wetin I dey cook don done, I go let you know. I get meeting this evening wey we go soon shut down Shell site in my place. Once my hands clap, I go alert u. For now, just shut up! Allow people wey get stake for matter talk.

7 Likes

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by hedonido: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
These are vexed questions and each side has valid and legitimate concerns/points/grievances/fears/arguments.

That's why I have really never been in support of Biafra per se, or of balkanising Nigeria into umpteen countries.

The more sensible and reasonable and pragmatic and BEST option is a Republic of Southern Nigeria (plus portions of the Middle Belt). Our biggest problem is the core North, with its Islamic rubbish, archaic ways of life, and resistance to meritocracy and modernity. Cut off these animals and the rest of 'civilised' Nigeria can find effective ways to manage our diversity and build a strong, ojoro-proof, progressive country that would quickly become one of Africa's leading lights.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Graysons: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
2elliot:
I am an Ijaw by tribe, but a full blooded Biafran by ideology. I can die for Biafra. But I am telling you this for free, leave my people the ijaws alone, cos ogogoro don finish our lives. You don't want to have a group of very lazy and unserious people in your midst. Biafra is better off without ijaws.
Igbo man with inferiority complex! What exactly is the colour of your problem?
You can die for your biafra whatever, how is it ijaw people business?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Afriifa(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
D1official:

Are they now part of IYC?.
You guys keep accusing igbos of annexing people but I don't really know what to say to you guys now.

Every Igbo clan as represented by Ohanaeze ndiigbo are igbos, go and claim your NDR with your tribes men!
lol. The people you claim as Igbos have their socio-cultural groups different from the Ohanaeze. And they are not part of Ohanaeze, during my secondary school studies in Ndokwa land, Kwale and Ashaka precisely, I never got to withness one gathering or function depicting Ohanaeze. Even the Paramount ruler of Ashaka (Okparuku) and other Kings in Ndokwa routinely visits benin to fulfil some traditional rites and not in any Igbo state. This, I have withnessed myself so I still wondering why you nitwits would clamour for this guys to be part of you.
Re: The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans by Igboid: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Afriifa:
lol. I'm always gallant and battle ready. See the chest beaters clamouring from Biafra. Upon their fictitious military strenght, it took Nigerian Army just one week to drop their number one commander Ikonso. Same people wanna enagage the Niger Delta -home of Warlords.
Lol.

Warlords for battling with crude oil pipeline? grin
Have you ever fought a modern war?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court / OPERATION SAVE ABUJA: Nigeria Second Civil War They Would Bomb And Destroy Abuja / Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.