Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Bayelsa Governor Raises Alarm Over Invasion Of Foreign Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Governor Raises Alarm Over Invasion Of Foreign Herdsmen (334 Views)

Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen / Kunle Togun: South-West Has Been Invaded By Foreign Herdsmen / Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Governor Raises Alarm Over Invasion Of Foreign Herdsmen by Adekwest: 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
It was reported that Diri while lamenting the increasing proliferation of arms and worsening insecurity across the states, urged the federal government to take a holistic approach in dealing with the incessant killings the nation, especially in the Northern region.

Diri spoke when the Theatre Commander of Operation Restore Peace in the South-South and South-East, DIG Moses Jitoboh, led a delegation of senior officers to pay him a courtesy visit at the Government House, Yenagoa, at the weekend.

Represented by his deputy, Mr Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo, governor Diri noted that although peace was being threatened in all geopolitical zones of the country, there is a need for special attention to the North.

The governor raised alarm on the issues of porous borders, the influx of foreign herders and the unabated farmers-herders clashes.

He said: “The arms that are being circulated, we don’t know where they are coming from. So, we want to request that this same effort you are making here should go around the country so that there will be peace everywhere in the country.

Full details here:
https://kutzoap.com.ng/2021/06/07/bayelsa-governor-raises-alarm-over-influx-of-foreign-herdsmen/

Re: Bayelsa Governor Raises Alarm Over Invasion Of Foreign Herdsmen by WHOYOUUU: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Bayelsa Governor Raises Alarm Over Invasion Of Foreign Herdsmen by Markbrowny: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Soft!
Re: Bayelsa Governor Raises Alarm Over Invasion Of Foreign Herdsmen by nzeobi(m): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
The foreign herders are buharis cousins so you must accomodate them because they are your landlord else you won't be forgiven

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governor Raises Alarm Over Invasion Of Foreign Herdsmen by IJOBA11: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
THE UMU EKWENSU DON RUN COMOT FOR SOUT EAST.

BAYELSA MAKE UNA SHINE EYES O

NO ROOM FOR BORORO AND THEIR SOUTHERN SLAVES IN THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

SOUTH WEST RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALISTS BEWARNED angry

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governor Raises Alarm Over Invasion Of Foreign Herdsmen by dlaw70(m): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Thank God Israelites are not Christians, Jihdist for don finish them.

Christian Nigerians,I want to let u pple know that,if the Jihad reach my domot,I go quietly convert to Islam,I no get strength to die.
Re: Bayelsa Governor Raises Alarm Over Invasion Of Foreign Herdsmen by Ekez(m): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
Make so so alarm una dey raise

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of This Country!!! / Nigerians are very forgetful - President Buhari / Welcome To United African Republic (UAR)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.