Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (128068 Views)

Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News / Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Eriokanmi: 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Someone that used to wake the dead suddenly slept and didn't wake up

Can you see God is great
He had finished the assignment and God called him home. If God wanted to wake him, it costs Him nothing.

3 Likes

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by SaintLucia: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

Death to all false prophets

People who have been intimately involved with TB Joshua [Temitope Balogun Joshua] in his cult community called The Synagogue church Of All Nations located in Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos, Nigeria are beginning to speak out and expose the evils behind the scenes of this known occultist who calls himself a prophet. People have actually spoken out previously against TB Joshua explaining how they were loured to his compound, sexually violated and spiritually manipulated eventually finding themselves on the floor of his church rotating uncontrollably, but unfortunately the Christian community ignored their warnings and many just didn’t believe them. There are several books in circulation currently, one written by Hephzi-bah Bisola Johnson describing how she was trapped through spiritual manipulation, hypnotism and brainwashing for over a decade by TB Joshua abandoning her own life to become his sex slave and servant. Her book details faked healings and other “miracles” fabricated by TB Joshua, and gives first hand insight of a life of secrecy and tricks that TB Joshua used to lure naive people looking for quick fixes and miracles into “spiritual terrorism” and occultism. She narrates how her and the other cult members lived, how they were systemically initiated into the dark world through deceit and were terrorized to swear into secrecy and complete allegiance to TB Joshua and his evil. Ms. Johnson’s book is a real eye opener of the dangers of following man-made religious groups and “pastor/prophet worship,” instead of obeying God and following “The Way” which is a life of absolute holiness and obedience to God.

What most Westerners don’t know about “Temitope Balogun“, born June 12 1963 is that he is really a Muslim, and his real name is Abdul fatai, [which actually means servant of god in Arabic] he renamed himself TB Joshua in efforts to “repackage” himself to make himself more acceptable to the Christian community targeting the Christians to sell his occultic ministry, in fact, his “church” began as an “interfaith” church of sorts with a confused, mixed doctrine of Jesus combined with a falsified version of Islamic beliefs, mixed with black magic but has gradually changed it’s narrative (on the surface) as TB Joshua was groomed into becoming a more appealing typical Pentecostal style pastor who learned to pass his demonic, dark art signs and wonders off as “the prophetic.” It is quite embarrassing how Westerners are so easily deceived and captivated by pulpit magic and deception which oftentimes causes spiritual death, family breakups, the loss of lives, livelihoods and money.

A British lady disclosed that she narrowly escaped from the trap of Joshua’s Synagogue Church For All Nations. She is now married and told the story on video in the presence of her husband how she cohabited with T.B. Joshua for several years traveling with him to various countries in her quest to receive his anointing through sex. Others have came forth with accusations of pedophilia, arranged orgies with children, child rape, abortions and sudden death of those who have left the compound and disclosed TB Joshua’s secrets. TB Joshua is well known in Nigeria but remains a mystery to most Westerners. Because Westerners are not as spiritual as they think they are, they are easily fooled by the tricks of TB Joshua and other church witches believing everything to be an “act of God” or “a miracle”. TB Joshua has been the suspect of many mysterious deaths ( sacrifices) in Nigeria and South Africa and has been taken to court on many occasions for statutory rape but has always escaped being charged due to the corrupt judicial system in Nigeria, he always bribed the the lawyers and judges and has never been held accountable for his wrongdoings.

Dem say ! Dem say!! Dem say!!! You see one of the reasons why Bubu ban Twitter.

7 Likes

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Cokahot: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Satani appeared and told him his time is up. Rituals
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Eriokanmi: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
mistijude:
It's still a surprise to me why CAN,PFN and other big men of God have not sent their condolence message regarding his death till now!
Did you read today's papers? Virtually all the governors, the entire senate and president sent their eulogies. His kind heart and philanthropic gesture are rare among many so called men of God we have around. He touch the lives of both Christians and muslims

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by oilofgladness1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
I have never visited his church before but the most touching aspect for me is the message he left behind WATCH AND PRAY pls dont take this for granted.Thanks for all the life you touched sir.

5 Likes

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by IJOBA11: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
bizzibodi:

Every living things in this gross material world must die even Christ was not excluded.
TALO PA JESU undecided
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by ojogbengasamuel: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Can you see God is great
Make u no die too
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by meobizy(f): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
I want the official cause of death not all these many accounts.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Dhanielzoro93(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
IJOBA11:
DID YOU READ WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN IGBOHO AND NAF TERRORISTS IN OYO STATE
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by SaintLucia: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
InaNla:
[s][/s]

Jesus is Alive forever.
Jesus that was crying for help on the cross of cavalry..... He was even angry for being forsaken and you still believed such a person died for your sin.

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by millionboi(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
nick50:
Madam na prophet nnamdi kanu killed ur husband.. He cursed him
jan jaweed like u
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by nobilie: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Can you see God is great
On the cross, people said to Christ, you have power to save others, save yourself.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by shyvicky: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
His spirit might have left for spiritual knowledge and they changed his position, this can lead to dead, when the spirit comes back it cannot enter the body again, this is my opinion, RIP

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Jman06(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
A DEMOLA MOJIGBOTOLUWA ADEBAYO

People who have been intimately involved with TB Joshua [Temitope Balogun Joshua] in his cult community called The Synagogue church Of All Nations located in Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos, Nigeria are beginning to speak out and expose the evils behind the scenes of this known occultist who calls himself a prophet. People have actually spoken out previously against TB Joshua explaining how they were loured to his compound, sexually violated and spiritually manipulated eventually finding themselves on the floor of his church rotating uncontrollably, but unfortunately the Christian community ignored their warnings and many just didn’t believe them. There are several books in circulation currently, one written by Hephzi-bah Bisola Johnson describing how she was trapped through spiritual manipulation, hypnotism and brainwashing for over a decade by TB Joshua abandoning her own life to become his sex slave and servant. Her book details faked healings and other “miracles” fabricated by TB Joshua, and gives first hand insight of a life of secrecy and tricks that TB Joshua used to lure naive people looking for quick fixes and miracles into “spiritual terrorism” and occultism. She narrates how her and the other cult members lived, how they were systemically initiated into the dark world through deceit and were terrorized to swear into secrecy and complete allegiance to TB Joshua and his evil. Ms. Johnson’s book is a real eye opener of the dangers of following man-made religious groups and “pastor/prophet worship,” instead of obeying God and following “The Way” which is a life of absolute holiness and obedience to God.

What most Westerners don’t know about “Temitope Balogun“, born June 12 1963 is that he is really a Muslim, and his real name is Abdul fatai, [which actually means servant of god in Arabic] he renamed himself TB Joshua in efforts to “repackage” himself to make himself more acceptable to the Christian community targeting the Christians to sell his occultic ministry, in fact, his “church” began as an “interfaith” church of sorts with a confused, mixed doctrine of Jesus combined with a falsified version of Islamic beliefs, mixed with black magic but has gradually changed it’s narrative (on the surface) as TB Joshua was groomed into becoming a more appealing typical Pentecostal style pastor who learned to pass his demonic, dark art signs and wonders off as “the prophetic.” It is quite embarrassing how Westerners are so easily deceived and captivated by pulpit magic and deception which oftentimes causes spiritual death, family breakups, the loss of lives, livelihoods and money.

A British lady disclosed that she narrowly escaped from the trap of Joshua’s Synagogue Church For All Nations. She is now married and told the story on video in the presence of her husband how she cohabited with T.B. Joshua for several years traveling with him to various countries in her quest to receive his anointing through sex. Others have came forth with accusations of pedophilia, arranged orgies with children, child rape, abortions and sudden death of those who have left the compound and disclosed TB Joshua’s secrets. TB Joshua is well known in Nigeria but remains a mystery to most Westerners. Because Westerners are not as spiritual as they think they are, they are easily fooled by the tricks of TB Joshua and other church witches believing everything to be an “act of God” or “a miracle”. TB Joshua has been the suspect of many mysterious deaths ( sacrifices) in Nigeria and South Africa and has been taken to court on many occasions for statutory rape but has always escaped being charged due to the corrupt judicial system in Nigeria, he always bribed the the lawyers and judges and has never been held accountable for his wrongdoings.

This is trash!

No one can have the kind of selfless heart and modesty displayed by TB Joshua and still be that evil as portrayed in the above write up!

Evil heart and selfless heart don't just work together!!!! Even when evil people try to pretend to be good, they easily reveal their true nature.

9 Likes

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Can you see God is great
even Jesus died at 33 what’s your point?
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Lewisdinho(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
Even at his death you're still saying this? Where is thy conscience oh Man.
kestolove95:
And he couldn't perform his arrangee miracle to bring him back to life.....awon fake pastors
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by MrCuteking(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
shyvicky:
His spirit might have left for spiritual knowledge and they changed his position, this can lead to dead, when the spirit comes back it cannot enter the body again, this is my opinion, RIP

Very possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by alimohammedibn(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
nobilie:

On the cross, people said to Christ, you have power to save others, save yourself.
Yenny4real:

They are three daughters.

The Man of God

Is remain loved

���������
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by phidipe(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
With all these your long sermon you never told us which one you have first hand experience and try to tell us your own side of the story. I just pray may God have mercy on you. Lazarus Imoka of Lord Chosen they said more than that to him. He never answered them including TB Joshua. leave your live and let God judge everybody including you. Right now are you doing what please the Lord.
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
ADEMOLA MOJIGBOTOLUWA ADEBAYO
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Lewisdinho(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
You shouldn't have responded to him, he's a cursed person.
Eriokanmi:
Eleriibu omo orun apaadi. You meant you had all the quality time to spew all these trash, bereft of reason just to discredit the dead. Shame!

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by GreenFarmsNG: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Jman06:
This is trash!

No one can have the kind of selfless heart and modesty displayed by TB Joshua and still be that evil as portrayed in the above write up!

Evil heart and selfless heart don't just work together!!!! Even when evil people try to pretend to be good, they easily reveal their true nature.

Smiles. Even the devil disguises as an angel of light. May you not fall into the hands of a false prophet

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Angelinaleo1995: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
We will all taste death.

Such is the duty of man.

Watch diligently, render kind services, be courteous and live peacefully with all men as much as you could.

Serve your God and make your path straight. Avoid crookedness.

Finally, fvck as many pvssy as possible.
Lovers of big fat bouncy bum bum, go after them earnestly.

Remember it's RIDE or DIE. More so, you can RIDE and DIE.

You started well only to finish wrong
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Dchair2: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
SaintLucia:
Jesus that was crying for help on the cross of cavalry..... He was even angry for being forsaken and you still believed such a person died for your sin.

May God forgive your miserable soul

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Dpaulie(m): 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

Guy u get mind ooh... with this your write up, but who're u to judge.. suppose it's other way round, what'd u do?? Not fair bro.. God bless u

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by GreenFarmsNG: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
phidipe:
With all these your long sermon you never told us which one you have first hand experience and try to tell us your own side of the story. I just pray may God have mercy on you. Lazarus Imoka of Lord Chosen they said more than that to him. He never answered them including TB Joshua. leave your live and let God judge everybody including you. Right now are you doing what please the Lord.

I've retaliating for false prophets making numerous attempts to kill me. And reducing my finances to dust.

You maintain your Lane. I know what's in the scriptures.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by sharpwriter(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Judolisco:
I don't know if he associated with them while he was alive but nonetheless they should have sent their condolences

He didn't associate with them because he was rejected and he wasn't trusted by them as a servant of God.

I learned they asked him when he got born again and that he replied them he had been born again from his mother's womb.

I also learned that they asked of his spiritual father (that where is the person that mentored him?) and it was said that he had none and couldn't produce any.

These above are what I heard apart from other rifts and criticism from different people about his ministry sha.

Na only Papa God know who be who jare... Wahala too much for this world.

4 Likes

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by GreenFarmsNG: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
Dpaulie:

Guy u get mind ooh... with this your write up, but who're u to judge.. suppose it's other way round, what'd u do?? Not fair bro.. God bless u

I lost over 50 Million to false prophets who weren't satisfied but made series of attempts to have me killed. I will later on create a website with all 35 false prophets their names, source of power and inner secrets when I make the time for it.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by stevemagnus2020(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=doggedfighter post=102478612]

Where did he wake the dead? Yea...he woke a dead man who came for healing some years back.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Dpaulie(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
Eriokanmi:
He had finished the assignment and God called him home. If God wanted to wake him, it costs Him nothing. By the way, I could see from your comment you just wanted to deride the christendom and ridicule the name of God. All I can say is, you'd see the hands of God sooner than later. When it happened, you'd remember this post.

He said nothing wrong bro... just glorifying God, did Jesus not died with all the miracles?? Yet didn't deny him the messiah status, so the fact that he died did not ridicule him or the name of God
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by tosyne2much(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
KEVIND:

Every one is coming up with all manners of fake story & news about Prophet TB Joshua. There's no service he didn't minister 2yrs ago.
The same way people are carrying rumor that he doesn't live with his wife
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by leesi11(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

Lie's
Lies and more lie's.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by GreenFarmsNG: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
leesi11:

Lie's
Lies and more lie's.

Obviously you don't know what's happening in society. Ask people who feel know more in the Christendom around you for enlightenment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) / The Mystery About Bishop Idahosa Death Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.