Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (128047 Views)

Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News / Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Codes151(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
I don't like the sound of that watch and pray!!!

I need to get my ecowas passport.
It's like people are leaving (dying) for a reason.

Sth is wrong.
This country is cursed.

Watch and pray.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by naijaman2225(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

Death to all false prophets

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
ADEMOLA MOJIGBOTOLUWA ADEBAYO
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

Read the article in the link on how false prophets get their power, disguise and operate

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

People who have been intimately involved with TB Joshua [Temitope Balogun Joshua] in his cult community called The Synagogue church Of All Nations located in Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos, Nigeria are beginning to speak out and expose the evils behind the scenes of this known occultist who calls himself a prophet. People have actually spoken out previously against TB Joshua explaining how they were loured to his compound, sexually violated and spiritually manipulated eventually finding themselves on the floor of his church rotating uncontrollably, but unfortunately the Christian community ignored their warnings and many just didn’t believe them. There are several books in circulation currently, one written by Hephzi-bah Bisola Johnson describing how she was trapped through spiritual manipulation, hypnotism and brainwashing for over a decade by TB Joshua abandoning her own life to become his sex slave and servant. Her book details faked healings and other “miracles” fabricated by TB Joshua, and gives first hand insight of a life of secrecy and tricks that TB Joshua used to lure naive people looking for quick fixes and miracles into “spiritual terrorism” and occultism. She narrates how her and the other cult members lived, how they were systemically initiated into the dark world through deceit and were terrorized to swear into secrecy and complete allegiance to TB Joshua and his evil. Ms. Johnson’s book is a real eye opener of the dangers of following man-made religious groups and “pastor/prophet worship,” instead of obeying God and following “The Way” which is a life of absolute holiness and obedience to God.

What most Westerners don’t know about “Temitope Balogun“, born June 12 1963 is that he is really a Muslim, and his real name is Abdul fatai, [which actually means servant of god in Arabic] he renamed himself TB Joshua in efforts to “repackage” himself to make himself more acceptable to the Christian community targeting the Christians to sell his occultic ministry, in fact, his “church” began as an “interfaith” church of sorts with a confused, mixed doctrine of Jesus combined with a falsified version of Islamic beliefs, mixed with black magic but has gradually changed it’s narrative (on the surface) as TB Joshua was groomed into becoming a more appealing typical Pentecostal style pastor who learned to pass his demonic, dark art signs and wonders off as “the prophetic.” It is quite embarrassing how Westerners are so easily deceived and captivated by pulpit magic and deception which oftentimes causes spiritual death, family breakups, the loss of lives, livelihoods and money.

A British lady disclosed that she narrowly escaped from the trap of Joshua’s Synagogue Church For All Nations. She is now married and told the story on video in the presence of her husband how she cohabited with T.B. Joshua for several years traveling with him to various countries in her quest to receive his anointing through sex. Others have came forth with accusations of pedophilia, arranged orgies with children, child rape, abortions and sudden death of those who have left the compound and disclosed TB Joshua’s secrets. TB Joshua is well known in Nigeria but remains a mystery to most Westerners. Because Westerners are not as spiritual as they think they are, they are easily fooled by the tricks of TB Joshua and other church witches believing everything to be an “act of God” or “a miracle”. TB Joshua has been the suspect of many mysterious deaths ( sacrifices) in Nigeria and South Africa and has been taken to court on many occasions for statutory rape but has always escaped being charged due to the corrupt judicial system in Nigeria, he always bribed the the lawyers and judges and has never been held accountable for his wrongdoings.

YOUR RESEARCH IS SIMPLY AMAZING.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by GreenFarmsNG: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
IYANGBALI:
please release them. I always like to read stuffs like these

I am going to release a bomb soon. But in a website. In the meantime go to this website and read and see what these people are doing

https://babylon-today.com/category/african-false-prophets/page/2/
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by IYANGBALI: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you have no clue what an autopsy report is used for, I suggest you move along! undecided
abegggi make I hear word. What’s your business with his autopsy? Is he your father? Must you know what killed him? When your papa died did you release his autopsy to the public? Autopsy kee you there!
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by GreenFarmsNG: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
naijaman2225:

YOUR RESEARCH IS SIMPLY AMAZING.

Thanks. It's just the beginning.

See here.

https://babylon-today.com/category/african-false-prophets/page/2/

Later I will expose how they get the power to prophesy. And mind you they need to have sex with many women as possible before services. The more women they have sex with the more the devil gives them power to be able to see into the spirit

Once they sleep with women, those ladies become spiritually tied and addicted to having sex with them and can't do without them

Once women get pregnant in their covers called church, the pregnancy falls. They do this alot to get blood in their concerns.

False prophets are devil in human form and most the avoided by all means
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Dpaulie(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

I lost over 50 Million to false prophets who weren't satisfied but made series of attempts to have me killed. I will later on create a website with all 35 false prophets their names, source of power and inner secrets when I make the time for it.
And this man was one of those who defrauded u?
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by blueAgent(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kposkila:

Even Jesus christ raised d dead, it's not new, death is only a transition path way to higher relm, the key thing is if one is ready and has fulfilled his purpose.

Which higher realm?
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by espn(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
³
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

Read the article in the link on how false prophets get their power, disguise and operate

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

People who have been intimately involved with TB Joshua [Temitope Balogun Joshua] in his cult community called The Synagogue church Of All Nations located in Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos, Nigeria are beginning to speak out and expose the evils behind the scenes of this known occultist who calls himself a prophet. People have actually spoken out previously against TB Joshua explaining how they were loured to his compound, sexually violated and spiritually manipulated eventually finding themselves on the floor of his church rotating uncontrollably, but unfortunately the Christian community ignored their warnings and many just didn’t believe them. There are several books in circulation currently, one written by Hephzi-bah Bisola Johnson describing how she was trapped through spiritual manipulation, hypnotism and brainwashing for over a decade by TB Joshua abandoning her own life to become his sex slave and servant. Her book details faked healings and other “miracles” fabricated by TB Joshua, and gives first hand insight of a life of secrecy and tricks that TB Joshua used to lure naive people looking for quick fixes and miracles into “spiritual terrorism” and occultism. She narrates how her and the other cult members lived, how they were systemically initiated into the dark world through deceit and were terrorized to swear into secrecy and complete allegiance to TB Joshua and his evil. Ms. Johnson’s book is a real eye opener of the dangers of following man-made religious groups and “pastor/prophet worship,” instead of obeying God and following “The Way” which is a life of absolute holiness and obedience to God.

What most Westerners don’t know about “Temitope Balogun“, born June 12 1963 is that he is really a Muslim, and his real name is Abdul fatai, [which actually means servant of god in Arabic] he renamed himself TB Joshua in efforts to “repackage” himself to make himself more acceptable to the Christian community targeting the Christians to sell his occultic ministry, in fact, his “church” began as an “interfaith” church of sorts with a confused, mixed doctrine of Jesus combined with a falsified version of Islamic beliefs, mixed with black magic but has gradually changed it’s narrative (on the surface) as TB Joshua was groomed into becoming a more appealing typical Pentecostal style pastor who learned to pass his demonic, dark art signs and wonders off as “the prophetic.” It is quite embarrassing how Westerners are so easily deceived and captivated by pulpit magic and deception which oftentimes causes spiritual death, family breakups, the loss of lives, livelihoods and money.

A British lady disclosed that she narrowly escaped from the trap of Joshua’s Synagogue Church For All Nations. She is now married and told the story on video in the presence of her husband how she cohabited with T.B. Joshua for several years traveling with him to various countries in her quest to receive his anointing through sex. Others have came forth with accusations of pedophilia, arranged orgies with children, child rape, abortions and sudden death of those who have left the compound and disclosed TB Joshua’s secrets. TB Joshua is well known in Nigeria but remains a mystery to most Westerners. Because Westerners are not as spiritual as they think they are, they are easily fooled by the tricks of TB Joshua and other church witches believing everything to be an “act of God” or “a miracle”. TB Joshua has been the suspect of many mysterious deaths ( sacrifices) in Nigeria and South Africa and has been taken to court on many occasions for statutory rape but has always escaped being charged due to the corrupt judicial system in Nigeria, he always bribed the the lawyers and judges and has never been held accountable for his wrongdoings.

papapapapapa...so this are only the fake prophets...Am surprised you can identify the fake ones from real...so you left out Oyedepo...Adeboye...Suleiman...Mabaka..Chris okotie...oyakihlome...You are the new god that can separate the fake pastors or prophet from real...Oga you better stay neutral and let God be the judge before spewing rubbish out of sentiment and stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by iconnecta(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
it's well
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by somehow: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Someone that used to wake the dead suddenly slept and didn't wake up

Can you see God is great

Jesus says 'Hello'.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by GreenFarmsNG: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
espn:
³papapapapapa...so this are only the fake prophets...Am surprised you can identify the fake ones from real...so you left out Oyedepo...Adeboye...Suleiman...Mabaka..Chris okotie...oyakihlome...You are the new god that can separate the fake pastors or prophet from real...Oga you better stay neutral and let God be the judge before spewing rubbish out of sentiment and stupidity

Smiles. I have backings for my actions.

If Oyedepo's wealth angers you, deal with It. good night.

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by bigpicture001: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
mistijude:
It's still a surprise to me why CAN,PFN and other big men of God have not sent their condolence message regarding his death till now!

They hate him cuz he doesnt do church politics.......if so be it..then where is the humanity in them for a simple condolence over a dead man

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by somehow: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
InaNla:

Jesus is Alive forever.

everyone is alive forever.

Spirits don't die.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by blueAgent(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
SaintLucia:
Jesus that was crying for help on the cross of cavalry..... He was even angry for being forsaken and you still believed such a person died for your sin.

Spiritual things are too complex for people like you to understand.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by espn(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Smiles. I have backings for my actions.

If Oyedepo's wealth angers you, deal with It. good night.
Anger me? Bro I have no ill feelings towards anyone bro... I mentioned so many names here...why do you have to reply me with just oyedepo...like I said you ain't God and dont play God...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by somehow: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
mistijude:
It's still a surprise to me why CAN,PFN and other big men of God have not sent their condolence message regarding his death till now!

Those ones are poligious people na.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by emmnprince(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
SaintLucia:
Jesus that was crying for help on the cross of cavalry..... He was even angry for being forsaken and you still believed such a person died for your sin.

Some people sha lack s-discernment and have deficient knowledge of the Scriptures!
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by somehow: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
mightyhaze:
The wife na very powerful fiery minister. Saw her once on Emmanuel tv over a decade ago

She's actually not a minister in the sense of 'pastor', just part of the administrative team running the church.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by karnap(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
KEVIND:

Nigerians are very funny. If TB Joshua's wife details about her husband death is fake story. Pls give us your own version.
Don't be afraid,it'll not make FP cos the moderators has issues with me I.e the politics section mod.
grin
KEVIND:

Nigerians are very funny. If TB Joshua's wife details about her husband death is fake story. Pls give us your own version.
Don't be afraid,it'll not make FP cos the moderators has issues with me I.e the politics section mod.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
IYANGBALI:
abegggi make I hear word. What’s your business with his autopsy? Is he your father? Must you know what killed him? When your papa died did you release his autopsy to the public? Autopsy kee you there!
Again..
Kobojunkie:
If you have no clue what an autopsy report is used for, I suggest you move along! undecided
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by somehow: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Lawalemi:
God why? You left Buhari and took away TBJ
Why not you?

You think you can dictate who death should take away?
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Kingisibor: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

God will judge you for this...
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by IYANGBALI: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Someone that used to wake the dead suddenly slept and didn't wake up

Can you see God is great
when and where did he wake the dead? Bros you can lie for Africa!
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by GreenFarmsNG: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kingisibor:

God will judge you for this...

That's if it's inaccurate. And if it is accurate, bounces back on your life ten times fold.

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Ayobami7(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
Rip
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by hope4nigeria(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

let ogun forgive you or turn against you
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by sharpwriter(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
interesting questions! undecided

So where Jesus Christ condemned the having of "spiritual fathers" and those who would see themselves as spiritual fathers to any who belongs to God - Matthew 23 vz 7-10 - your Mogs insist anyone who wishes to join their group must declare one. undecided

What exactly are you still waiting for God to tell you of all these men again? undecided

That's their own idea of Christianity, not necessarily perfectly right.

And I don't care about them or the kind of theology they dish out, most of which are wrong.

What I wrote there was what I heard not what I found out my self.

But what I hate most about our MOGs is that they can't simply call A, A and B, B even though they read clearly from the scriptures, they mostly look for scriptures that will benefit their religious dogmas and denominational doctrines not what the scripture says.

My own motto is : "to your tents o Israel", let everyone go do wetin right for him eye. If you can't reflect and think, dem go just turn person to stupid zombie.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by 9jaRealist: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

You mean they are not as GULLIBLE and SUPERSTITIOUS as most Nigerians/Africans?
They’re too busy inventing stuff like the Internet we having this discussion on, and TV/broadcast technology that “pastors” use!

>
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by adelaja70(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

BUT he healed my father's elder brothers wife of stroke and the woman is close 80 years old now, still standing strong and healthy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by mightyhaze: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
somehow:

She's actually not a minister in the sense of 'pastor', just part of the administrative team running the church.
oh I see.

Fiery administrative team member then..
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by sukar886: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Something is telling me that this man will come back....

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=GreenFarmsNG

[/quote]
So, because you copied this nonsense from one yeye website means it's factual? undecided undecidedundecided

Oga, delete this nonsense please

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) / The Mystery About Bishop Idahosa Death Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.