Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area (6331 Views)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
You woke up this morning and probably saw people greeting, some smiling, some taking their kids to school, some in shops, some going to work, some getting breakfast meal, some backing their babies, some just walking on the street etc... Do you know that in the midst of this normal life is a sexual life that is often concealed? Does it look like anyone is fornicating? Does it look like anyone is committing adultery? I guess you only see the news of people caught in adultery on social media. But let me tell you, their are sexual secrets in your area that people don't know about. Do you know someone near your house might be sleeping with a married man codedly, and that person may be a church person? Do you know that a married woman might be sneaking into a neighbours house secretly to have sex when everywhere is quiet? Do you know that a guy in your area might be sleeping with your neighbours fiancee without a trace?
These are human secrets. Many walk on the streets like nothing is happening, but things are happening codedly.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Kriss216: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
I don't even need to know about anyone's sexual lifestyle.

What I know is, Nigerians too like sex! Our love for sex is the only thing keeping this contraption together.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Anijay1212(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Inside life.
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Na that one concern you?

8 Likes

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by oranget(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
It has been in existence from the days of John the Baptist and even beyond.

6 Likes

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Anijay1212(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin
Kriss216:

What I know is, Nigerians too like sex! Our love for sex is the only thing keeping this contraption together.
Hmmm...
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Cholls(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Na that one concern you?
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by writetopoker: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
This op like masturbation
Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by doggedfighter(f): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Op is a jobless gossip.

9 Likes

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by TarOrfeeek: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nigerians love sex

If you see what happens in the Hotel sector every weekend.

I don't understand why a people will like something but still pretend they don't.

99.9999% of women in Lagos are whores

13 Likes

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Nigerians love sex

I don't understand why a people will like something but still pretend they don't.

Not true... 99.9999%. Haba!

1 Like

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
I don’t understand. You want them to fornicate in their balcony for all to see?

Someone cannor fornicate in peace again?

7 Likes

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by paulolee(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
too code reach when we don see am as normal tin
Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Jennycoolz(f): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Chai poverty cry
May God bless you with a good high paying job that will keep you busy Amen

7 Likes

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by wiseone28: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kriss216:

2 Likes

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Kriss216: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
prettyheart:
Not true... 99.9999%. Haba!
He's benevolent with his statistics. You should be thanking him for that.

1 Like

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Kobicove(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Is this the most important thing bothering you? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by SenecaTheYonger: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
I love your thinking. grin grin grin

When I was fvcking my Neighbour, we would just greet and walk past each other you would not believe we were fvcking.

I always play away match but home match is freaky af.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by ukaface(f): 6:21am On Jun 08, 2021
Of course
Everybody dey form for Nigeria.
But do you expect us to be fvcking on roadsides,or infront of our houses.
We've been taught that sex is a secret thing, so we act in secrecy too.

4 Likes

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by AK481(m): 7:28am On Jun 08, 2021
Some “responsible men” people you look up to in morals and careers , are sneaking and carrying dirty prostitutes?

E shock you?

5 Likes

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2021
In the early days of my career there was a time I was banging two female colleagues who were in the same department but no one knew including the ladies concerned grin

3 Likes

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 08, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
In the early days of my career there was a time I was banging two female colleagues who were in the same department but no one knew including the ladies concerned grin
I don't respect your act but I respect your code of secrecy. Most young fellas lack this code, yet the see it as being the obvious playboy cum celeb when they kiss and tell.
I dated a colleague for a whole year plus, my guy dey knack am sef, he no sabi say I know too but the lady knew that I was in the known. The day my guy knew, party don finish and gen unplugged.
Neighbours knackering under any guise, freaks me jooooorrrr.

3 Likes

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Lilpen3758: 8:42am On Jun 08, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Nigerians love sex

if too say I get money I for send for you I swear
Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Lilpen3758: 8:43am On Jun 08, 2021
Jennycoolz:
Chai poverty cry
May God bless you with a good high paying job that will keep you busy Amen
as if you no like wetin you read get out joor

1 Like

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Lilpen3758: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
I love your thinking. grin grin grin

When I was fvcking my Neighbour, we would just greet and walk past each other you would not believe we were fvcking.

I always play away match but home match is freaky af.
me and my neighbor are having sex chats on phone and we are already planning when to Bleep for real but we act as if we don't talk pass greetings and she's older than me with 5years

1 Like

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Lilpen3758:
me and my neighbor are having sex chats on phone and we are already planning when to Bleep for real but we act as if we don't talk pass greetings and she's older than me with 5years
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Lilpen3758: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2021
Doja2000:
cheesy cheesy
doja I know you are a virgin don't even try to deny it
Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2021
Lilpen3758:
doja I know you are a virgin don't even try to deny it
Smart guy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by clerkent(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2021
Me that is looking for a Yoruba lady to complete my mission (don chop Igbo and Hausa).then I will go and collect my title from buhari forcefully in the language that he understand.

4 Likes

Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Lilpen3758: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Doja2000:
Smart guy cheesy cheesy
ehen
Re: The Codedness Of Adultery And Fornication Around Your Area by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2021
Lilpen3758:
ehen
how you take know? Are you spying on me? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs To Know When A Girl Is Cheating On You / Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? / 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.