Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster (9188 Views)

Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Bloody Hungry Scammer . / Ikechukwu Uzoma-eze / Ikechukwu Uzoma-eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
cc;

Ikenna351
Peppermintflav
SprayAutomotive
GAZZUZZ
Marpol
Asunaky
greatstephenho
mrcoolautofix
HeavenlyBang
iykecollins1
thebigkendo
weyreypey
nurey
radautoworks
Kewtt
valarinz
sexylogan

fesriders who's real name is Festus Uzoma with account number

Account Number: 2218359808 of Zenith bank
Account Number: 2081066087 of UBA

Phone numbers 08177747774 and 08033130286 is a scammer and fraudster that just scammed me of my hard earned 50,000 naira for the purchase of an ECU.

his phone numbers are

attached are their pictures.

Festus Uzoma is also;
fesriders, Ikejalogistics1, victoryhouse, intercell, davetech, davidekene, solardeen, fesibor on nairaland and operates with one Mrs Amaka.

cc; Lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
This is how it started. I asked for a particular brain box here and he replied with his number.

screenshot attached

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by dudusky007(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
When u dey do d business you tell anybody..now him don scam u and den u run dey come post for everyone to see!!! abeg post the format him use not his account details

2 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
dudusky007:
When u dey do d business you tell anybody..now him don scam u and den u run dey come post for everyone to see!!! abeg post the format him use not his account details

lol... I go post am sir.

11 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by doggedfighter(f): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Another one undecided

Can you give details of the transaction. It's not enough to say he scammed you.

How?

1 Like

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by OfficialDJ: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
No detailed information about what transpired... Just a bunch of mixed up chats.

Do you have the evidence of him perpetrating the fraud....

Na him go beg you to return your money...
Awaiting this...

6 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Leemekzy: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
doggedfighter:
Another one undecided

How?
True.

1 Like

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
See screenshots of how it went down.

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
continued

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
more loading

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
doggedfighter:
Another one undecided

How?
screenshots attached
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
No detailed information about what transpired... Just a bunch of mixed up chats.

Awaiting this...

Nice. screenshots attached
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by OfficialDJ: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
I haven't seen any scam.............. YET

7 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Leemekzy: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
eddiense:

Nice. screenshots attached
when did the transactio take place?
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by doggedfighter(f): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
eddiense:

screenshots attached

Okay thanks, will read through now.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Leemekzy:
when did the transactio take place?

29th May, 2021. Last week Saturday
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
doggedfighter:

Okay thanks, will read through now.
OK. thanks

1 Like

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Inception(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hmm. This is a difficult one o

But Fesriders return his money na....

As he did not receive parts at least let him get his money back

2 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Leemekzy: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
eddiense:

29th May, 2021. Last week Saturday
have you called him to know why he has not sent it?
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Leemekzy:

Yes. I had to give him close to 15missed calls before he picks my call and all he tells me is to relax that he will call me. that he has seen my account number that I sent.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Leemekzy:

I also have all calls with him recorded
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Smithkline200: 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
His excuses are really wack.

People do transfers even from the UK and America (Nigerian Account) let alone cotonou.

Smh

8 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Leemekzy: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
eddiense:

Yes. I had to give him close to 15missed calls before he picks my call and all he tells me is to relax that he will call me. that he has seen my account number that I sent.
if he does not send you the money or brain box before friday, mail zenith bank. tell them he scammed you attach is acct number and the transaction details.

2 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Leemekzy:
if he does not send you the money or brain box before friday, mail zenith bank. tell them he scammed you attach is acct number and the transaction details.

I was about doing that now.

2 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Leemekzy: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
eddiense:

I was about doing that now.
ok
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Larryejomafuvwe(m): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
If someone scams you and you have their acct number first report the person to your bank and then efcc ..its straightforward..life don pass to come nairaland come lament

9 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Larryejomafuvwe:
If someone scams you and you have their acct number first report the person to your bank and then efcc ..its straightforward..life don pass to come nairaland come lament

Reported to the bank and I got the reply below.

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Smithkline200:
His excuses are really wack.

People do transfers even from the UK and America (Nigerian Account) let alone cotonou.

Smh

That was what pissed me off.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Awaiting this...

Please how do I go about the ittalized
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Pclemenza: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
eddiense:

This is the response or reply of someone who doesn’t want to return your money. A business man who is transparent wouldn’t hesitate to return your money

4 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by fieldbus: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
eddiense:

Please how do I go about the ittalized
I once reported how that idiot collected my 49k for hyundia i35 ac compressor and up till now has not refund my money.i brought it here and no one did anything,We allow him to get another victim.that guy is a serial liar,a thief and 419. Nut I have not finished with him

13 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Pclemenza:

This is the response or reply of someone who doesn’t want to return your money. A business man who is transparent wouldn’t hesitate to return your money

Yes. can anything be done to get back the money?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2011-2016 Lexus Gx460.......2014-2016 Acura MDX (4d Chairmen) Toks & Barely Used / Available On Pre-order **2003 Toyota Camry Xle - Leather** Only 1.42m SOLDDDDDDD / 2008 Honda Accord Registered For Sale Super Clean And Best Price Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.